Sign in to follow this  
urban1

Bellicheat is a poor sport

The PATS acted totally classless at the end of the game. The least they could do was to shake hands and say congrats to the G-men on a gem of a game. No Brady handshake for Eli. Belicheck running with his tail between his legs. That was totally lame and just proves what a bunch of selfish cheaters they really are...

I'd have to agree sportmanship at it's non-finest... Billy B. is not the genius he wanted us to think he was... MB

ps. Makes me wonder if the Packers just missed out on another title... Anyway hats off to the Giants, they earned it...

You guys are retreads, obviously everyone thought the clock ran out. Including Coughlin. :overhead:

I guess you didn't see that guy running up on Belicheats heels screaming that the game wasn't over. Belicheat ignored him and ran off the field.

You guys are retreads, obviously everyone thought the clock ran out. Including Coughlin. :overhead:

Dude the refs were at the 50 telling everyone their was 1 second left and he ran off the filed like a poosay anyway... No respect... MB

The PATS acted totally classless at the end of the game. The least they could do was to shake hands and say congrats to the G-men on a gem of a game. No Brady handshake for Eli. Belicheck running with his tail between his legs. That was totally lame and just proves what a bunch of selfish cheaters they really are...

I said this would happen in another thread a time back; that the Patriots would exit the field the way the Pistons left the court when they lost to the Bulls.

I said this would happen in another thread a time back; that the Patriots would exit the field the way the Pistons left the court when they lost to the Bulls.

No class.....at all. 18 times this season, their opponents stayed on the sidelines until the end of the game. Typically there were a few handshakes after those games.

Patriots lose ONE...ONE GAME....and they can't show enough class to stay on the sidelines until the gun sounded?

:lol: :wacko: :lol:

-havent seen the replays but looks like Moss at least stayed to watch the last snap.

- Pats will have a tough of season and a tough start to next year. whats gonna happen with Moss? Brady and his scoring only 17 points comment? where his cockiness going to go and how does he lead the team next season. bellicheat and the whole spy scandal... where does it end up

Does this mean the Pats will miss the playoffs next year? :lol:

-havent seen the replays but looks like Moss at least stayed to watch the last snap.

- Pats will have a tough of season and a tough start to next year. whats gonna happen with Moss? Brady and his scoring only 17 points comment? where his cockiness going to go and how does he lead the team next season. bellicheat and the whole spy scandal... where does it end up

Props to Randy. He stuck around. And he gave the G-men props in his post game interview. Ironic that he acts more mature than all those guys with 3 rings who were supposed to be his mentors...

Yea that was pathetic. The ref came up to tell him they had to run a play, his own people told him, and he just pouted.

what a douche. Moss stayed on the field longer than he did.

I guess you didn't see that guy running up on Belicheats heels screaming that the game wasn't over. Belicheat ignored him and ran off the field.

You are exactly right. Wasnt it Belichik who said something earlier in the year when everybody was accusing them of running up the score that the game isnt over until it says 0:00 on the clock? F-ing hypocrite he is.

I love it!!!!

Just shows what a classless joke he is. I love it that he got exposed. A classless hypocrite for sure...maybe not the genius everyone was making him out to be.

Just shows what a classless joke he is. I love it that he got exposed. A classless hypocrite for sure...maybe not the genius everyone was making him out to be.

Yea hugging Tom Couglin and congratulating him was just utterly classless.

Tools

I'm actually shocked that anyone actually expected Belicheat to show any class!

WHEN has he EVER done that???

Why start now in a startling defeat?

I'm actually shocked that anyone actually expected Belicheat to show any class!

WHEN has he EVER done that???

Why start now in a startling defeat?

:headbanger:

Winner

for such a "genius", he looked pretty dumb (to me) when he didnt challenge posession on the ahmad bradshaw fumble. i thought the pats player clearly had possession (ball was underneath him) with a giants player on top (down by contact) before bradshaw with the help of o-lineman ripped the ball away from the guy.

"thats gold Jerry, gold."

LOL... You gotta respect a guy with the name like Sat. Night Beaver... LOL MB

This just underscores why the 30 other teams' fans when polled stated they were rooting for the Giants to win. Pats are truly a classless team that bought into the hype.

Reminds me of that line from the film 'Rocky'. Apollo's trainer telling Apollo that Rocky 'doesn't know it's an exhibition; he thinks it's a damn fight.' Giants played with heart and the Pats well, are a little short in that department.

I have yet to hear a word about it from the national media. Are they scared of him?

I guess there is a bigger story....The Pats getting punched in the mouth. LOL

They may have won 3, and they may win next year, but its very gratifying seeing Belichek walk off the field a loser in this game.

Yea hugging Tom Couglin and congratulating him was just utterly classless.

Tools

Never seemed to be problem for the losing coach in the other 41 Super Bowls.

Or for every other losing coach in every other NFL game.

:cry:

But keep on spinning! No one expects anything else. <_<

Just think about the guy in Vegas who put money down on the g-men to win it all this season... Granted there were not many of them, but those who did and "cash money" right now... The odds must have been huge... MB

Never seemed to be problem for the losing coach in the other 41 Super Bowls.

Or for every other losing coach in every other NFL game.

:headbanger:

But keep on spinning! No one expects anything else. :banana:

Are you trying to insinuate the Bill did not warmly embrace Tom with a friendly loving hug before he left the field? :banana:

Tools I say...

You guys are retreads, obviously everyone thought the clock ran out. Including Coughlin. :dunno:

I buy new tires for my car. You don't get near as many miles on retreads!

"That's unsportsmanlike at best, disrespectful at least, and at worst, it makes him a big sissy.

Because Bill Belichick wanted to go hide when he lost, the field ended up being flooded with people, and the officials had to clear the area before the Giants could take their final snap and make it official. When you lose, you take your loss. You don't leave early because it makes you feel sad inside. Your opponent deserves more respect than that."

Great article.

The *pats are classless!!!!!

the only thing more gratifying would be to learn that BB has cancer....

I thought Belicheat already congratulated Coughlin. There's really no need to go out and do it again. Non issue.