Sign in to follow this  
Mackgee

The Arizona Cardinals will win more games than

You heard it here first. When Mcnabb or Westbrook get injured which you know will happen there will be no excuses.

Ok Cowboys fan. Any other teams that you hate that you would like to make predictions against? I don't really care about the Eagles or Cardinals, but your trolling = :wub:

You heard it here first. When Mcnabb or Westbrook get injured which you know will happen there will be no excuses.

This sounds about right for this time of year. Everyone always talks up Arizona in the spring, this year is their year!

Ok Cowboys fan. Any other teams that you hate that you would like to make predictions against? I don't really care about the Eagles or Cardinals, but your trolling = :cry:

I thought he was a Tampa Bay fan. I guess maybe he's a fan of whoever's winning, similar to my 7 year old nephew.

Trolling is all this guy does.

I believe the Eagles are going to be pretty good this year even though they're in the 2nd toughest division in the NFL (Behind the AFC South).

The Arizona Cardinals will win more games than, the Philadelphia Eagles in 2008.

Are we just talking about the Eagles 2008 wins? If that's the case, I could see the Cardinals winning more games---by 2010 I'm sure they will surpass the Eagles wins in 2008.

Unlike Matt Leinert, Kurt Warner, and Edgerrin James.

Dumb :shocking: azz.

Is this the third annual "Cardinals will win more games than the Eagles" thread by MacGay?

He's 0-2. Maybe this will be the year.

This sounds about right for this time of year. Everyone always talks up Arizona in the spring, this year is their year!

Yea exactly, I was on that wagon the first year this started. Maybe 3 years ago. I quickly realized they are still the cards and quickly jumped. I don't understand why everyone each year continues to like the Cards as a "breakthough" team.

OK tough guy, you accepted my sig bet in the other thread, so is this to announce it to the rest of this site? How long is up to you, but loser has to put whatever the winner writes, in his sig. The bet is that you think the Cardinals will finish with more wins than the Eagles for 2008-09 season. Right?

Is this the third annual "Cardinals will win more games than the Eagles" thread by MacGay?

Bump the first annual one? Also I would like you to bump the second annual one too? There are no such threads that were started by me.

Unlike Matt Leinert, Kurt Warner, and Edgerrin James.

Dumb :pointstosky: azz.

You just named three players better than your starting QB :nono:

OK tough guy, you accepted my sig bet in the other thread, so is this to announce it to the rest of this site? How long is up to you, but loser has to put whatever the winner writes, in his sig. The bet is that you think the Cardinals will finish with more wins than the Eagles for 2008-09 season. Right?

That is what I said "tough guy" We will predetermine what the sig will say before the season starts.

FFS you are still spiting this crap out?

Just seen this act is one of the reasons I left these boards. Idiot

I could see them in the playoffs this year. I know they catch a lot of hype every year, but I think this could be the one. I saw them play several times this season and they looked to me like a talented, fairly young, up and coming team that was still trying to learn how to win. A right of passage type of thing.

The potential QB controversy could fock things up, but I could see them being successful with either guy under center. Their two "big" FA losses were nothing and reflect heavily on how retarded some of these GM's are with the checkbooks (I'm positive that Urban will completely out-perform Bryant Johnson) I think they have some good coaches, especially at O-line.

I wouldn't be totally shocked to see them win the NFC West...which with the exception of the 9ers will not be the joke of the league this year (Hello NFC North).

I don't know, or care how Philly does this season.

FFS you are still spiting this crap out?

Just seen this act is one of the reasons I left these boards. Idiot

You left the boards? That's terrible news. Please come back.

if youre counting on injuries to 2 of philys top players in order to win a bet, that doesnt say much about the cards....

werent u going on about the cards being better than the eagles LAST year? howd that work out for you?....

if youre counting on injuries to 2 of philys top players in order to win a bet, that doesnt say much about the cards....

werent u going on about the cards being better than the eagles LAST year? howd that work out for you?....

Lets see they both finished 8-8 thats how it worked out. The Cards are a better team than the Eagles. Not counting on injuries it's just of course how you misinterpreted the statement. If the injuries do happen and they finish with a worse record that is no excuse. :Comprehension:

Bump the first annual one? Also I would like you to bump the second annual one too? There are no such threads that were started by me.

dude, your sig last year was this exact topic. you had to change it obviously.

:rolleyes:

dude, your sig last year was this exact topic. you had to change it obviously.

:rolleyes:

I see you cannot tell the difference between a sig and a topic. :thumbsup: Yep my sig was this exact prediction, however it was not started as a topic as Buttpiratejr stated.

Lets see they both finished 8-8 thats how it worked out. The Cards are a better team than the Eagles. Not counting on injuries it's just of course how you misinterpreted the statement. If the injuries do happen and they finish with a worse record that is no excuse. :Comprehension:

Philly played the toughest schedule in the league last year and the Cards played one of the easiest. They both finished 8-8 yet the Cards are a better team :banana:

I thought he had me on ignore for almost two years?

I thought he had me on ignore for almost two years?

Good job bumping this thread in WEEK 11 and thus jinxing Arizona the rest of the way.

Arizona 9-7

Philadelphia 10-6

Mark it down.

Nostradamus has nothing on you. :thumbsdown:

bump

A broken clock is right at least twice a day.

Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...

You get the idea.

:pointstosky:

You get the idea.

:pointstosky:

Really? Most people would have laughed at this thread before the season. Mackgee went out on a limb and now he is proven right. He deserves some credit and the Eagles suck.

Really? Most people would have laughed at this thread before the season. Mackgee went out on a limb and now he is proven right. He deserves some credit and the Eagles suck.

Ummm...most people DID laugh at this before the season because it's not the 1st year he's said it.

Learn to catch up junior...

You get the idea.

:banana:

So...in summary, you are bitter about him being correct.

Very understandable.

it's not the 1st year he's said it.

Link?

So...in summary, you are bitter about him being correct.

Very understandable.

yea, that's it. :wacko:

Link?

none needed.

yea, that's it. :wub:

none needed.

Yes, please post a link for all of us?

Yes, please post a link for all of us?

weve all been here for ages...we recall you saying this every year for the past 3...not sure why you have such a raging woody for the cards..but thats fine...im glad your pick will finally be right..we wont have to hear about it anymore...

1 for 3 you are...thats .333...a pct lower than....yep...the eagles :wacko:

the only thing worse than you wasting bandwith with the same prediction each year..is anyone who saves that link...just be glad all of the seahawks got hurt this year..you finally look...well...not clueless :overhead:

(still not as good as my pick that the bears would have a losing record the year after the sb and that kyle orton would lead them back to 9+ wins...)

weve all been here for ages...we recall you saying this every year for the past 3...not sure why you have such a raging woody for the cards..but thats fine...im glad your pick will finally be right..we wont have to hear about it anymore...

thank you!

:thumbsup:

1 for 3 you are...thats .333...a pct lower than....yep...the eagles :overhead:

the only thing worse than you wasting bandwith with the same prediction each year..is anyone who saves that link...just be glad all of the seahawks got hurt this year..you finally look...well...not clueless :pointstosky:

(still not as good as my pick that the bears would have a losing record the year after the sb and that kyle orton would lead them back to 9+ wins...)

I have been here over four years, and have not seen a link posted by him in regards to the Cardinals winning more than the Eagles? Prove that he has said this the past three years? Guess what, you are a liar? Find a link and I will believe you? Otherwise, shut up. I like how people lie on others to fit in. Good Day