Sign in to follow this  
SouthGeorgia

5 Jewish women with whom I would like to have intercourse with.

1. Neve Campbell

2. Jamie Lynn Sigler

3.Debra Messing

4.Chelsea Handler

5 Natalie Portman

The Nanny was a close one as well.

Throw Sarah Silverman in there. Id also bang Princess Vespa, she was Druish

Funny.....She doesn't look Druish :overhead:

I swear Sarah Silverman almost made my list over Handler.

1. Neve Campbell

2. Jamie Lynn Sigler

3.Debra Messing

4.Chelsea Handler

5 Natalie Portman

The Nanny was a close one as well.

Campbell is a catholic. Handler does not look jewish at all. She must not be all that jewish either.

Campbell is a catholic. Handler does not look jewish at all. She must not be all that jewish either.

I am going to rearrange your list IN order.

1.Natalie Portman

2.Jamie Lynn Sigler

3.Chelsea Handler

4.Debra Messing

5.Neve Campbell

And that foul mouthed little jew silverman would not even touch the list.

No love for Scarlett Johansson?

She is a jew? never would have guessed it. Ok I would slot her in at 2.

As Jew who has been w/many Jewesses, trust me when I tell you that you'd rather get a BJ than have intercourse.

No love for Scarlett Johansson?

She immediately moves to the top of the list. :doh:

Campbell is Catholic,but she alos claims being a Jew because her mother is Jewish.

Joan Rivers

Bea Arthur

Anne Stiller

Gracie Allen

Ruth Gordon

:thumbsup:

I'd love me some Bea :doh:

Natalie Portman is Jewish?

She doesn't seem Jewish.

Natalie Portman was born on June 9th, 1981 in Jerusalem, Israel.

The only way you get more jewish is if you kill christ yourself.

Joan Rivers

Bea Arthur

Anne Stiller

Gracie Allen

Ruth Gordon

Both Gracie Allen and Anne Meara-Stiller are catholic who happened to marry Jewish men. The adopted Children of George Burns and Gracie Allen were adopted from a Catholic agency and raised Catholic.

Gracie Allen was very adorable and doable when she was in her prime.

huge George and Gracie fan.. sorry.

I had no idea.

P.S. It was the Romans

the "Jews Killed the Lord Jesus" First Thessalonians, second chapter, verses 14 and 15.

Seems pretty cut and dried there.

the "Jews Killed the Lord Jesus" First Thessalonians, second chapter, verses 14 and 15.

Seems pretty cut and dried there.

Not everything in the bible is necessarily true. :thumbsdown:

The Jews killed Jesus. It's been noted that Pontius Pilot wanted to stop them, but simply didn't have the balls. I think that's true....it's been a while since I've heard the story.

Not everything in the bible is necessarily true. :thumbsdown:

Were you there ... man?

I didn't think so.

(doncha love those arguments people can't win)

Like what if you said, "Actually I was, I went back in time and saw Jesus get crucified ... and there were some Jews involved, and some Romans ... but that dude was totally full of himself. A lot of other people got crucified. He totally pulled the best excuse out of his ass he had ... "I'm the son of God." ... and that's how that rumor got started. I knew the guy ... he was a Jew!

2. Jamie Lynn Sigler

Most likely, real whiny. I wished AJ would have smashed her head into the fridge door a dozen times, then chopped her head off with one of Carmella's Ginsu's.....then headed out to the backyard bouncing her head like a basketball and then doing a sky-hook off the diving bored aiming for the ducks.....or if he had enough energy, land it in Doc Cusimano's back yard.

:thumbsdown:

:unsure:

Most likely, real whiny. I wished AJ would have smashed her head into the fridge door a dozen times, then chopped her head off with one of Carmella's Ginsu's.....then headed out to the backyard bouncing her head like a basketball and then doing a sky-hook off the diving bored aiming for the ducks.....or if he had enough energy, land it in Doc Cusimano's back yard.

:thumbsdown:

:unsure:

I have a Jewish step sister, married a guy from back East ... full blooded Sicilian. Do you think I would let her marry a gangster? The dude is pretty jacked .. could totally kick my ass ... so I know ... he's really Itallian ... both grandparets are Sicillian. And we have an agrement. I let him bang my sister, and he doesn't kick my ass. Just kidding ... he's a good kid ... my sister jokes it "woulda been a plus!" if he was connected ... but she's a JAP and doesn't know any better. I don't think she's serious. I joke, "If he was connected to the wrong people ... do you realize how focked up that could be?"

He's legit ... nobody ever heard of him or his family in my background tests via North Jersey ... he's from friggin New Haven area. Just an Itallian kid that fell in love with my Jewish sister. He's kind of a "mimbo". He could seriously kick my ass though, he works out all the time. And bangs my sister ... I'm sure daily.

But he's cool. I am the older brother clearance ... and if you get my approval ... yer good. Three little sisters. One still single ... prolly the jappiest one too. She's a very sweet kid though ... it's hard not to love her a lot if you know her. She's the only one that is half. Older full blood brother (maniac), 2 younger step sisters ... and youngest half sister. She's gonna be a trust fund kid eventually, and I might be too, but she's got those step inheritence too. I'm not included, in the Jewish inheritence side of the family, for the most part. Fine ... I'm fine with that.

But my little sister will ... and she's gonna be rich ... and a smart, nice Jewish boy .... you gotta be able to kick my ass and fock her daily .... just kidding. She's like me though ... too picky. I hope she meets someone soon that's really cool ... cause she's gonna be loaded! I never really checked out her rack ... so I dunno B cup ... she looks kinda like Sandra Bullock ... but not that cute.

Oh FYI ... my oldest step-sister, like 2 years younger ... looked like Jessica Simpson at one time ... but brunette. Went to my high school and we kinda kept our distance. She was smoking hot though ... every guy in the school wanted to date her ... and she dated some real doushbags for awhile. I remember when I was "buff" she was dating this guy that mighta been on roids ... seriously cut, gambling in the stock market ... Dad bought him a Saleen Mustang.

I was all ... doh ... Dad ... as an investment ... let's buy one!

And my Dad was wrong ... I had the chance to buy a 1967 Mustang GT Fastback for $3500 in 1987. Why so cheap? Had the wrong motor in it 351 instead of the hi po 289 ... prolly a killer Elanore clone today. I also had the chance to buy about the sweetest 67 GTO you ever saw for $3500 ... couldn't come up with that cash though. That was a $10,000 car THEN! And you know what I wanted to do with the extra $6500? Buy a Shelby Mustang ... you could pick up an unrestored Shelby back then ... 66 GT-350 Hertz for $6500 via Hemmings. Actually until Fast and the Furious came out ... the collectible models, and I still agree are the 65 and 66 Shelbys ... classic white with blue stripes.

Not anymore. 67 and 68 Fastbacks became THE year to have. You know, if I was a car collector with a lot of money right now ... this is it ... it's not a Shelby.

1969 BOSS 429

That's always been THE MUSTANG to have ... I think there are only 9 of them.

And the 1970 BOSS 429 was almost as coveted .. I think they made less than 25.

Please correct me if my numbers are wrong ... but the 69 Boss 429 ... that was a rare beast. And still my dream car.

My first car was a 69 Mustang Coupe ... inline 6 cyl ... turned out to be a 250 ... was actually pretty quick with the 2 barrel and induction I put on it ... had the factory hood scoop, with the turn signial inicators. I made it functional ... ram air. Was a total POS ... I sold it for $900 in like 1989 ... and I had fixed it up a lot. Paid $500 for it. I had trouble with the manual 3 speed, so my Dad bought me a 72 Buick Le Sabre for like $200 ... but it had an automatic. So ... I learned to drive stick.

I got a carbed Jeep Wrangler for sale today ... 88 Wrangler ... 87 was the first year .... $3000 future classic. Like a 66 Mustang.

I never landed me a Jewish girl. I did however hooked up with a nice Italian girl from Brooklyn that worked at the Jewish Community Center in West Palm. Really nice girl. She looked a lot like a young Linda Hamilton. She had a kid that was focking nuts. When I say nuts I mean the kid could not sit still. I took them to a Florida Panthers game once and had to leave becausethe kid would not sit still for 3 focking minutes. We ended up good friends and lost contact when I moved. I'd really like to know how she's doing these days. I guess I could do a basic search for about $75. Or if I could just remember her son's name I could look him up in the prison system network.

Now there was this girl also that worked there from Milwaukee. She might have been Jewish. We didnt get into that much. Alls she wanted was my cack jammed in her mouf. Didnt matter when,didnt matter where. Cute girl,but little overweight just enough to have a complex. In other words just about right. I had to break it off with her as well. I really didnt try too hard with the Jewish girls around and about West Palm in those days. I missed the boat. I dropped the ball. I was in great shape. I had the perfect southern drawl to swoon the ladies. Jewish cooter on just about every corner. WTF was I thinking?

Oh ... I got some stories. Jewish girls come in all different packages ... and they mostly have big ######.

Have I told the "It's not my futon." story?

College, summertime romance ... stoner chick ... couldn't drive. She had "anxiety", so I would drive her around. I really liked her ... but she turned out to be crazy and unreliable. My best friend still teases me about this story .... she had this cat, Jazz. The cat was an attack cat. I like cats ... but this thing was always focking with me. So anyway, I'm not sure how our relationship reached I was sleeping out on the futon ... but I was. With the cat. And I could kinda see the cat in the dark, staring at me ... but I couldn't see the painted black arm of the futon, and I try and grab the cat, and I shove a big ass splinter under my fingernail from this homemade futon frame.

I wanted to yell out in pain ... the splinter was about half an inch long, quarter inch thick, and I clawed it right up my finger nail ... so, I know she's a stoner and she has tweezers and I go running to her bedroom door, it's locked. She doesn't answer ... but tells me they are in the kitchen drawer ... and I get like half of it out ... it was stuck deep.

And the next morning, when she comes out and I explain what happened ... with no regard for my injury ... she see's the chip on the homemade futon frame and says, "You know that's not my futon? I'm gonna hafta repaint that."

And I'll admit, only a Jewish girl will be that oblivious. And I showed her my finger and said, "Fill it in with a magic marker." It just happened to be the finger that she thought I was fliping her off ... and I just left. "Send me the freakin bill, for the chip in your friends futon."

The girl had problems ... but she had an amazing natural rack, tan skin and blue eyes .... she was really pretty, IMO. And she was rich. No fun in bed though, even though she had nice DDs.

Itsatip girls that "Go ahead and finish." is not a good thing to say during sex. You can't even fake it for me?

Of all the chicks I've ever dated, Jewish chicks are often more interested in other forms of stimulation and they may treat you like you are stupid. But they make up for it with athletic BJs.

Tthe best BJ I ever had was from an Asian chick ... and I think part of it was how exotic it was, to have this pretty Asian girl tell me about how she wanted to suck my cack ... from the first night we met ... but I was a gentleman ... she wanted me to force her head down on my cack, she said ... so I kinda did ... without hurting her ... and that was the best BJ I ever had.

Deserves it's own thread. But I think Asian chicks ... might have the edge girls ... when it comes to BJs. They talk dirty.

Jewish girls come in second, because they crack you up when they say, "You said you'd jizz on my t!ts!" and the sperm drips outta their nose.

Funny shiat. Every time.

And my experience with a black girl (half black, whatever her Mom was white) was that I had to make the move. It was very awkward to be honest. I was recently out of a relationship with a Mexican girl. She bled on my sheets and I was not about to think my 11 1/2 inch cack did damage. I am carefull with it.

I mean ... she was fine ... later. But it didn't happen again. Worst sex I ever had, to be honest with you. She was hot though. Mixed kids often are just naturally pretty. She ended up dating a friend of mine for awhile ... but when we dated ... the chemistry just wasn't there.

Prolly because I was stil in love with my ex. She was 100% Mexican. Her ancestors rode with Pancho Villa. Took me years to get over her. We had a pact that she backed out of. And she dated some putz ... she focked it all up ... over how cool some other guys car was ... and I was poor. I was 19 .... never been given a car like some kids. We would go around to dealer's and look at cars and dream of what we could have. Maybe our parents would surprise us. Well hers did ... my Dad was a drunk and was all fock you ... I aint buying you shiat. I was so jealous .... my girlfriend's Dad spent $10,000 on a 1988 Celica GTS ... that was a really nice car back then. And then my Mom got like .... the very first Miata in Tucson ... COUNTER! She still has it, was like $25,000, stock ... put Enke rims on it, pull out stereo. Was like having a Ferrari ... Miata mania.

It was so cool back then ... cruising in the Miata. Would be totally gay now. Even though my Mom has an early edition 1990 Miata (purchased in 89) she painted it some focked up green color. Originaly white. Got broadsided once too. I've had that thing upwards of 120 ... it's a quick little roadster. Compared to my Jeep, feels like you are sitting on the pavement though.

Just a little small for me at 6 foot 1 and 205. But I can drive the fock outta that thing. I belive it's a 6 speed, 4 cyl, DOHC .... it's a fast little car. The spedo goes up to 120 ... and it'll do it.

1. brooke burke

2. lindsey vuolo

3. jennifer connelly

4. gina gershon

5. fran d.

1. brooke burke

2. lindsey vuolo

3. jennifer connelly

4. gina gershon

5. fran d.

I looked seriously at Burke and Gershon as well. Gershon is fine. The nanny always had a killer body as well. Cant get over how skanky and irresponsible Connelly was in "The House of Sand and Fog" so I ruled her out. I didnt say these were the prettiest Jewish chicks I could find. Hell most of Hollywood and broadcasting practices the Seder.

As Jew who has been w/many Jewesses, trust me when I tell you that you'd rather get a BJ than have intercourse.

You just like getting your belly scratched by her nose.