Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

FFT's NFL Draft Contest

NFL Draft Contest

Contest if free to enter. Make sure you're logged in with your FFT account (different from your forums login).

Pretty simple and same as in year's past...

1. Take your stab at the top ten picks

2. Answer the bonus questions

3. Person with the most points wins

Entry Dedline 2:30 EST on Saturday, 4/26. You can change your selections at anytime prior to the deadline. Thanks to MM for the heavy lifting and V4Ever for the cash prize.

NFL Draft Contest

Contest if free to enter. Make sure you're logged in with your FFT account (different from your forums login).

Pretty simple and same as in year's past...

1. Take your stab at the top ten picks

2. Answer the bonus questions

3. Person with the most points wins

Entry Dedline 2:30 EST on Saturday, 4/26. You can change your selections at anytime prior to the deadline. Thanks to MM for the heavy lifting and V4Ever for the cash prize.

If I remember I think I tied for 3rd last year, but never got my FFT t-shirt :doublethumbsup:

That's ok Mike, you can just throw an extra one in with my 1st place winnings this year :dunno:

I'll throw in a free copy of the 2008 RSP for the top three scorers...

If I remember I think I tied for 3rd last year, but never got my FFT t-shirt :headbanger:

That's ok Mike, you can just throw an extra one in with my 1st place winnings this year ;)

In checking my records, I never got an email back from you. I'm assuming I didn't have the correct email address. Shoot me an email as I'm about ready to do a T-shirt mailing for the Hoops Tourney winners.

In checking my records, I never got an email back from you. I'm assuming I didn't have the correct email address. Shoot me an email as I'm about ready to do a T-shirt mailing for the Hoops Tourney winners.

Done and done. Thanks Mike :rolleyes:

Is there an option to set up this type of Contest for a 'group'?

I run a FF league, and we use the NFL Draft as an off-season challenge with rewards for the top 5 finishers. Last year, we used ESPN, but it doesn't appear that they will be setting that up this year so I'm out in the cold.

I need to create a "group" and send invites to the guys in my league to input their picks... someplace where they will all be able to track the picks and their progress during the draft. As of right now - I'm using an Excel spreadsheet to track them all. ugh.

Any help? If not, no biggie. Thanks.

Is there an option to set up this type of Contest for a 'group'?

I run a FF league, and we use the NFL Draft as an off-season challenge with rewards for the top 5 finishers. Last year, we used ESPN, but it doesn't appear that they will be setting that up this year so I'm out in the cold.

I need to create a "group" and send invites to the guys in my league to input their picks... someplace where they will all be able to track the picks and their progress during the draft. As of right now - I'm using an Excel spreadsheet to track them all. ugh.

Any help? If not, no biggie. Thanks.

Hi bigfans13. No, no option for that. This is purely set up just for the FFT community as one big group :thumbsdown:

Also the contest may not (probably will not) be updated while the NFL draft is going on.

You could get your buddies to sign up, tell you their usernames and still use this contest for your group pool. Maybe it is something we can think about in the future adding group and invite features. Cheers.

Hi bigfans13. No, no option for that. This is purely set up just for the FFT community as one big group :overhead:

Also the contest may not (probably will not) be updated while the NFL draft is going on.

You could get your buddies to sign up, tell you their usernames and still use this contest for your group pool. Maybe it is something we can think about in the future adding group and invite features. Cheers.

I can't log in. Says password is incorrect.

:dunno:

I guess I will stick with prodraftguide.net's contest.

I can't log in. Says password is incorrect.

:dunno:

I guess I will stick with prodraftguide.net's contest.

Did you sign up at FFT? That and the forums have two different registrations.

In what should have been the toughest #1 overall pick in a few years turns out to be the easiest. Any regulars who don't get 10 points on the first pick should be mocked in a pinned thread all next week :pointstosky:

I'll need another extra large Mike!

Got mine yesterday. Thanks Mike!

can someone post the questions...i can't log in........and i don't have that old e-mail address anymore???thanks

i finally figured out my password- and now the site won't take my entry so i guess i will put it here

i finally figured out my password- and now the site won't take my entry so i guess i will put it here

Deadline was 2:30 Clash, which is why it wasn't accepting your picks.

1- jake long

2- chris long

3- glenn dorsey

4- darren macfadden

5- chris williams

6- vernon gholston

7- sedrick ellis

8- matt ryan

9- derrick harvey

10- leodis mckelvin

questions

1- trade down- pats

2- trade up - jags

3- rb+ wrs = 6

4- cowboys draft felix jones

this thing locked about 3 minutes before the deadline.....so i would hope my entry would be counted- thanks

I bet there was a flood of activity to change picks, after the news started to come out of the first 4 picks. I wasn't smart enough to think about it, but next year I hope we move the deadline back aways.

I bet there was a flood of activity to change picks, after the news started to come out of the first 4 picks. I wasn't smart enough to think about it, but next year I hope we move the deadline back aways.

My draft already had the reported first 4 picks, but I would guess there was a good amount of activity.

And I'd also like to see a closer deadline, maybe even 5 minutes prior.

That's why we moved it back to 2:30 this year! We keep moving it back, and the NFL draft news starts filtering out earlier and earlier.

My draft already had the reported first 4 picks, but I would guess there was a good amount of activity.

bragger

How are you gonna spend the $91.92?

You want the deadline closer to the start of the draft? It used to be 5 minutes or even right at the start of the draft, but we moved it back to remove some of the last minute changes when news breaks. After the Mario Williams-Reggie Bush year we felt a move back to half an hour was warranted.

well in all honesty i can't believe the deadline is 30 minutes before the draft even starts- ahh what the heck...but whatever- it ain't my bag baby as austin powers sez..... i just wanted to drop by here since i haven't posted since football season....i'll probably resurface sometime in august....i dunno-lol

dance fool dance :pointstosky:

You want the deadline closer to the start of the draft? It used to be 5 minutes or even right at the start of the draft, but we moved it back to remove some of the last minute changes when news breaks. After the Mario Williams-Reggie Bush year we felt a move back to half an hour was warranted.

Why not reward people who are on, following the draft news? It could also really help if there are any last minute trades, especially for the 2nd pick.

Why not reward people who are on, following the draft news? It could also really help if there are any last minute trades, especially for the 2nd pick.

My thoughts are to reward those who made the picks themselves and got it right. We'll all be here anyway!

Looks like I got 85 out of 100 picking the draft spots.

84 :shocking:

I was gambling on Albert being picked by NE, so that dropped me out.

84 :unsure:

I was gambling on Albert being picked by NE, so that dropped me out.

I thought the top CBs would go sooner, that's what hurt me.

Draft Contest Results

Results are posted. Congrats to panda84!

ShaneFalco, Moz and Vee-diot just miss first place.

Here is our top 10:

1. panda84 112

2. ShaneFalco 110

2. TheMoz 110

2. Vee-diot 110

5. dflorey1632 109

5. bohuspc 109

7. Grizzly 108

7. joryosborne 108

9. Andrew10183 107

9. Norcalfella 107

9. wildman 107 ... RSP guy :thumbsdown:

9. kalis104 107

Results are posted. Congrats to panda84!

ShaneFalco, Moz and Vee-diot just miss first place.

Here is our top 10:

1. panda84 112

2. ShaneFalco 110

2. TheMoz 110

2. Vee-diot 110

5. dflorey1632 109

5. bohuspc 109

7. Grizzly 108

7. joryosborne 108

9. Andrew10183 107

9. Norcalfella 107

9. wildman 107 ... RSP guy :shocking:

9. kalis104 107

I'm so happy Matt won a T-shirt! :bandana:

777 entries this year... a nice turnout for sure! Thanks to everyone who participated.We'll have to expand this contest next season. :thumbsdown: