Sign in to follow this  
Yer mom

***Official Lakers are gonna BURY the Spurs thread***

Dammit, a shot out to Peja and West for their STRONG performances tonight, right on fellas. Way to stand around and hope for the best, could ya move a foot or two maybe? :unsure:

Revenge time for Bean, calling he averages 40 ppg during this series

I HATE both teams. It couldn't be a less interesting Western Conference Finals. I won't watch one minute of play. :unsure:

I HATE both teams. It couldn't be a less interesting Western Conference Finals. I won't watch one minute of play. :unsure:

Hating both teams is one thing, but this should be very highly entertaining from a recent history standpoint. Lots on the line here, this should prove to be the end of the road for the Spurs :overhead:

True. And I hope both teams beat the hell outta each other. I am still amazed that no one has thrown Parker or Ginolbili (sp?) to the ground when they tried to drive towards the hoop. Knock them on their ass, let them ###### to the refs...see if they go inside again.

True. And I hope both teams beat the hell outta each other. I am still amazed that no one has thrown Parker or Ginolbili (sp?) to the ground when they tried to drive towards the hoop. Knock them on their ass, let them ###### to the refs...see if they go inside again.

It shocks me Ginobili can still go left when its as predictable as the sun setting in the west. Im sure Phil will prepare his players not to allow for this noise

I am rooting for LA as I hate San Antonio - Duncan is the biggest ###### whiner I have seen in basketball and Horry has turned from big shot master to cheap shot artist under Popovich. Don't tell me Pop doesn't tell him to do that either.

Anyway Looking at it again the way LA plays I am not sur ethey win. SAS get all the calls with Duncan and with that Pau really can't gaurd him other than late. LA has trouble getting back to gaurd threes as it is I think they have trouble here.

The key to beating SAS really isn't stopping Duncan it is shutting down their shooters ! Take the 3 away and SAS loses.

SPURS!!!!!

:overhead: :unsure: :overhead: :headbanger:

New Orleans gave them a lot tougher of a series than I expected. I figured the Spurs would win in 6. The Spurs got past the 2nd round jinx that has plagued them over the years. It's either an NBA title or out in the 2nd round. They made it past the 2nd round, so :pointstosky:

And our sig bet is still on.

No one stops Kobe and Fisher has the playoff experience to knock down the jumpers the Hornets couldn't capitalize on. Pau and Duncan will be a good battle, and Odom will be a major rebounding force in this series...but at the end of the day...

[dave chappelle]

KOBE!

[/dave chappelle]

SPURS!!!!!

:pointstosky: :overhead: :overhead: :headbanger:

New Orleans gave them a lot tougher of a series than I expected. I figured the Spurs would win in 6. The Spurs got past the 2nd round jinx that has plagued them over the years. It's either an NBA title or out in the 2nd round. They made it past the 2nd round

And our sig bet is still on.

Call out to the Spurs, they've earned the props. I think the Lakers will win but, I'd nevah bet against those bastages. :unsure:

Call out to the Spurs, they've earned the props. I think the Lakers will win but, I'd nevah bet against those bastages. :unsure:

As crappy as the Spurs played in New Orleans the first 3 times, I was really feeling good about tonight's game once the Spurs won Game 6. The Hornets are too young to win a Game 7 against the defending champs. Had it been against one of the weak teams in the East, then I think the Hornets would have won, regardless of where they played. The West is a different animal though.

As crappy as the Spurs played in New Orleans the first 3 times, I was really feeling good about tonight's game once the Spurs won Game 6. The Hornets are too young to win a Game 7 against the defending champs. Had it been against one of the weak teams in the East, then I think the Hornets would have won, regardless of where they played. The West is a different animal though.

Amen to that. Just save the travel miles and call it a day after the Lakers/Spurs series. Give it a go if the Celtics win just for the starpower and history, but I can't bear another Spurs/Pistons final.

Yes, the Lakers are going to beat the Spurs and it's going to be Celtics Lakers in the finals and the NBA will make a lot of money, and everyone will get a good show, just like the WWF.

I fockin' hate both teams. Kobe Bryant is a POS...yeah he seems okay now because he is happy since the Lakers are winning, but don't forget what a spoiled, whiny little b!tch he has been for most of his career. Then you have Tim Duncan (the ultimate whiner), Manu Ginobili (the ultimate flopper), and Bruce Bowen (the ultimate cheap shot artist) on the other side. Pretty much the only player I like on either team is Tony Parker, because I respect him for banging Eva Longoria.

That said, I can't stand to see the focking Spurs win anymore. So I will swallow my burning hatred for Kobe Bryant and root for LA. Either way, it should be a very entertaining series, even if there are no good guys.

I fockin' hate both teams. Kobe Bryant is a POS...yeah he seems okay now because he is happy since the Lakers are winning, but don't forget what a spoiled, whiny little b!tch he has been for most of his career. Then you have Tim Duncan (the ultimate whiner), Manu Ginobili (the ultimate flopper), and Bruce Bowen (the ultimate cheap shot artist) on the other side. Pretty much the only player I like on either team is Tony Parker, because I respect him for banging Eva Longoria.

That said, I can't stand to see the focking Spurs win anymore. So I will swallow my burning hatred for Kobe Bryant and root for LA. Either way, it should be a very entertaining series, even if there are no good guys.

You forgot Will Smith, I mean Robert Horry, the ultimate playoff thug.

I'm so pissed that the Spurs won. I am so sick of that team. I knew they would beat the Hornets though. I figured probably in game 7. Come through in crunch time. It almost seems like they toy with their opponent or just sacrifice games to play at a lower energy level so that they will have more energy when they need it. Hopefully the Lakers can take them out but my pessimistic belief gives LA less than a 50% chance in this series.

I'm so pissed that the Spurs won. I am so sick of that team. I knew they would beat the Hornets though. I figured probably in game 7. Come through in crunch time. It almost seems like they toy with their opponent or just sacrifice games to play at a lower energy level so that they will have more energy when they need it.

If that's true, why have they only won 3 titles? :dunno:

This dude is the only thing missing from the cryfest in this thread

:cry:

:dunno:

You got Ginobli who likes kikcing people in the groin and trying to sprain peoples ankles by sliding his foot under the person shooting. Duncan who cries to officials worse than any player I have ever seen ( except maybe Reggie Miller ) - Though parker is slowing moving to Duncans level here , Bowen who is yet to meet a cheap shot he doesn't like , Horry who somehow after going to SAS becomes the ultimate thug - literally winning SAS a title last season by taking out Steve Nash - both in that Game it happened ( Nash couldn't get on the court again becasue he was bleeding so badly - he was on focking fire ) , the next game becasue Amare was out due to walking a few steps from the bench.

As great as Pop talks and how he sugar coats all his press conferences with acolades to the other team and talks respect ,blah blah blah - I think He is the NBA's Buddy Ryan and tells them to go out and if you can kinda make it look like an accident injure any player you can..

If that's true, why have they only won 3 titles? :headbanger:

Because they've won 4. If you're going to comment, at least know what you're talking about.

Because they've won 4. If you're going to comment, at least know what you're talking about.

You want Edjr to actually know WTF he's talking about???? :thumbsup:

I actually think Kobe will differ to his teammates a lot like he did last series. I think Odom will be the biggest player in this series, no one can guard him on the Spurs. They will have Bowen on Kobe, and Duncan on Pau, who the fock is guarding the beastly Odom? I can see Odom going for 20/10/5 or something like that.

I actually think Kobe will differ to his teammates a lot like he did last series. I think Odom will be the biggest player in this series, no one can guard him on the Spurs. They will have Bowen on Kobe, and Duncan on Pau, who the fock is guarding the beastly Odom? I can see Odom going for 20/10/5 or something like that.

This is probably right. Bowen has always guarded him well, but I think were going to see the best Kobe Bryant we've ever seen in this series so long as his back doesnt prevent his being able to perform

This is probably right. Bowen has always guarded him well, but I think were going to see the best Kobe Bryant we've ever seen in this series so long as his back doesnt prevent his being able to perform

It wont until Bowen or Horry gets him in the small of the back while he runs the baseline or curls off a screen.

You got Ginobli who likes kikcing people in the groin and trying to sprain peoples ankles by sliding his foot under the person shooting. Duncan who cries to officials worse than any player I have ever seen ( except maybe Reggie Miller ) - Though parker is slowing moving to Duncans level here , Bowen who is yet to meet a cheap shot he doesn't like , Horry who somehow after going to SAS becomes the ultimate thug - literally winning SAS a title last season by taking out Steve Nash - both in that Game it happened ( Nash couldn't get on the court again becasue he was bleeding so badly - he was on focking fire ) , the next game becasue Amare was out due to walking a few steps from the bench.

As great as Pop talks and how he sugar coats all his press conferences with acolades to the other team and talks respect ,blah blah blah - I think He is the NBA's Buddy Ryan and tells them to go out and if you can kinda make it look like an accident injure any player you can..

Perhaps. As a diehard Suns fan, it is hard to disagree. That being said, what is the incentive for the NBA to conspire for the Spurs to win? They are the most unmarketable team in the history of evah. Unless they have pics of Stern with a prostitute, I just can't buy into a conspiracy theory. :unsure:

except Dounaghy werds

Perhaps. As a diehard Suns fan, it is hard to disagree. That being said, what is the incentive for the NBA to conspire for the Spurs to win? They are the most unmarketable team in the history of evah. Unless they have pics of Stern with a prostitute, I just can't buy into a conspiracy theory. :dunno:

except Dounaghy werds

Agreed on all counts.

Basketball season ended for me when the Knicks started losing every single night. Now I will watch with a passing interest, and I can't really bring myself to care. :dunno:

I took SAS (+7.5) for the game. Not a big bet. Just focking around.

JK youre rigth SAS is totally unmarketbale and noone cares about them. Duncan they don't like because he is just boring , Parker is French ( reason enough to dislike anyone ) , Ginobli is Argentinian. Rest of their roster is mostly foreigners.

At least it Boston wins I can still watch to if nothing else root against SAS and the fact they have 2 people that can contain SAS 2 best players - Rondo is a GREAT defender on Parker and KG can defend Duncan.

Sadly I think its all but a sure thing SAS wins in 6 or less.

Wow, I thought the Lakes would have come out strong. Still think they will win in the end tho.

I took SAS (+7.5) for the game. Not a big bet. Just focking around.

Got the Lakers -7 in the 2nd half, worst case scenario they lose by 2 so im good there but they'll win. Kobe hasnt figured out that theres a game going on yet, he'll go for 20+ in the 2nd half

Wow, I thought the Lakes would have come out strong. Still think they will win in the end tho.

They're a bit rusty, they'll turn it up a notch in the 2nd

Got the Lakers -7 in the 2nd half, worst case scenario they lose by 2 so im good there but they'll win. Kobe hasnt figured out that theres a game going on yet, he'll go for 20+ in the 2nd half

Sorry KObe is cold and SAS has widee open 3's -- this actually could get ugly !

I presume you mean 2nd game, yer mom. This is a woodshed game. :dunno:

Only chance the NBA had was if NOla woulda beat SAS. Nola just went all jittery game 7 and couldn't hit a shot.

Fock SAS might sweep LA if they win again in a few days. Without Bynum they do not match up at ALL against the Spurs. Nola matched up decent and should have won..

I presume you mean 2nd game, yer mom. This is a woodshed game. :dunno:

around 10 points with a few minutes still left in the THIRD QUARTER? The Lakers have Kobe. This can be a tie game in a few possessions. If he gets hot, the Lakers still take game 1.

around 10 points with a few minutes still left in the THIRD QUARTER? The Lakers have Kobe. This can be a tie game in a few possessions. If he gets hot, the Lakers still take game 1.

Told ya. :wub: