Sign in to follow this  
yostevo

Die Nasty Dynasty League Info.

League URL:

DNDL 2010

League Forearm:

FFToday Die Nasty Dynasty League

Entry Fee: $60.00 (initially)This covers league entry,MFL & paypal fees. We will be asking for next year's entry fee ($60.00 more) before week 1 of this year just to give some a chance to work out the finances and to ensure longterm league stability.

Payouts

$600 total (After subtracting paypal/MFL fees)

$10 for weekly high team

$25 for winning your division

$245 for winning it all

$100 for 2nd

$50 for 3rd place game

30 man roster

Randomozied first year draft order via this: http://www.profantasysports.com/draft_randomizer/

2nd year rookie/FA draft reverses order from the first year. 3rd year/thereafter order based on records

Slow draft with potential time limits depending on it's duration.

Blind waiver wire with set money limits spent annually ($20.00)

2 IR spots (Players must be on NFL's IR)

1 Q

2 RB

2 WR

1 Flex

1 TE

1 PK

1 DEF

High performance decimal scoring-- 6pts All TDs 1pt per 10 rushing/receiving 1 pt per 35 pass

NO PPR or IDP

3 divisions

6 playoff teams (3 divisional winners,2 wildcards,1 best points not meeting previous criteria)

*** Official Draft Order ***

1.1----peaces----Kuntulu

1.2----Vandelay Industries--urserpers

1.3----dung dealers--------gocolts

1.4----Battling Cockelburrs----mmmm...beer

1.5----Paranoid Androids----mobb_deep

1.6----Frequent Bowel Movements---stick

1.7----1836s-------------IAMWood

1.8----Fight Neckbeards---Bigtraine

1.9----The Blood Bombs---cbfalcon

1.10----Village Idiots----yostevo

1.11----Leather Cheerio---BLs

1.12----Boston Cheatriots---Edjr

I was talking to Swirv about this and we're both looking to try out a dynasty league. Any serious interest from the geeks in throwing together a 12 teamer 1st year league? I'm a long time commish in my league but I'd defer to someone with dynasty experience. Perhaps we'd even get our own forearm. :banana: We'd keep it reasonable at $50.00

Qlazz holding the money?

Qlazz holding the money?

This isn't old. :banana:

I was talking to Swirv about this and we're both looking to try out a dynasty league. Any serious interest from the geeks in throwing together a 12 teamer 1st year league? I'm a long time commish in my league but I'd defer to someone with dynasty experience. Perhaps we'd even get our own forearm. :banana: We'd keep it reasonable at $50.00

I've been wanting to be in a dynasty league forever.

I'm not sure you are active enough.

Qlazz holding the money?

Although "QLazz Has My Money Die Nasty League" has a nice ring to it.

Same here. Never been able to afford one or find one starting up. I could do a 50 buck one though. I would be interested.

I'm not sure you are active enough.

What do you know about my "activeness"

the only league I am in, which is 11 years old, which I formed, which is $450 to join, which has 14 teams, is a league I RUN.

I just can't stand doing free leagues, so I never care enough to actually pay much attention. Free leagues are for the poor.

Who is the person that single handedly ran the geek brackets for 2 years? Who is the one that always offers up his own money for geek pickems, and fantasy golf, just so more people join?

I am not active enough. I spit on your grave! *patooey*

the only league I am in, which is 11 years old, which I formed, which is $450 to join, which has 14 teams, is a league I RUN.

I just can't stand doing free leagues, so I never care enough to actually pay much attention. Free leagues are for the poor.

Who is the person that single handedly ran the geek brackets for 2 years? Who is the one that always offers up his own money for geek pickems, and fantasy golf, just so more people join?

I meant on the internet jackhole.

Who is the person that didn't do the geek brackets this year? :unsure:

I meant on the internet jackhole.

you're talking to a man that has the second most posts on 2 seperate messageboards. What the fock you want for activeness? :unsure:

Who is the person that didn't do the geek brackets this year? :nono:

Unbelievable!!! :unsure: :mad:

Who is the person that didn't do the geek brackets this year? :unsure:

Too much of a good thing turns out bad.

you're talking to a man that has the second most posts on 2 seperate messageboards. What the fock you want for activeness? :unsure:

:rightoveredjr'shead:

It was meant to be a fun knee

:rightoveredjr'shead:

It was meant to be a fun knee

oh :unsure:

the last couple of months I haven't been around as much, because both TDZ and FFT lick balls. I was posting at FBG.

ive been wanting tio do a fantasy league with a salary cap draft, but I can't ever find 11 people with the passion I have, so it's not much fun.

oh :unsure:

the last couple of months I haven't been around as much, because both TDZ and FFT lick balls. I was posting at FBG.

ive been wanting tio do a fantasy league with a salary cap draft, but I can't ever find 11 people with the passion I have, so it's not much fun.

Yeah, this place has pained me lately as well. Anyways, any interest in commishing? I've never done the salary cap thing either but I'm willing to dive right in.

Yeah, this place has pained me lately as well. Anyways, any interest in commishing? I've never done the salary cap thing either but I'm willing to dive right in.

i dont know about a salary cap draft done on the net? it seems like easier in person.

my biggest thing is $50 is a bit light and what's to keep someone from getting a shitty team and not caring the next year?

i dont know about a salary cap draft done on the net? it seems like easier in person.

my biggest thing is $50 is a bit light and what's to keep someone from getting a shitty team and not caring the next year?

That's valid but I have also found that for $50.00, you get replacements a lot easier. People don't want to pay real money for suspect preexisting teams.

That's valid but I have also found that for $50.00, you get replacements a lot easier. People don't want to pay real money for suspect preexisting teams.

That's why you make everyone PRE PAY for the next year. :unsure:

I got a killer set of rules if you are interested in them. Works from a current Die Nasty league.

The rules are for a more complicated league. Auction, IDP, PPR, Salaries, Contracts, etc. But you could tweak it if you wanted to.

I was talking to Swirv about this and we're both looking to try out a dynasty league. Any serious interest from the geeks in throwing together a 12 teamer 1st year league? I'm a long time commish in my league but I'd defer to someone with dynasty experience. Perhaps we'd even get our own forearm. :unsure: We'd keep it reasonable at $50.00

Possibly interested:

Me

Edjr

gogolts

:nono:

:lol:

cogolts :banana:

That's why you make everyone PRE PAY for the next year. :banana:

There is absolutely no way I'm guranteeing I'll be around next year after the mess I create this year. :lol:

Also, pre pay aint bad.

cogolts :banana:

Slotgoc

$epphori$: "What is it Doc?"

Doc: "I'm sorry son, but you've got the Slotgoc"

There is absolutely no way I'm guranteeing I'll be around next year after the mess I create this year. :banana:

Also, pre pay aint bad.

pre pay 50 for this and 50 for next with the year 3 being due before season 2 starts.

keeps everyone honest.

Also, Ive been messing around with a new way to run a fantasy league to keep people trying till almost the last week, even if they are in last place.

I dont have time for it now, Ill type it out a little later.,

I got a killer set of rules if you are interested in them. Works from a current Die Nasty league.

The rules are for a more complicated league. Auction, IDP, PPR, Salaries, Contracts, etc. But you could tweak it if you wanted to.

I'm not sure I want IDP and contracts but I'd certainly take a look at them. :banana:

pre pay 50 for this and 50 for next with the year 3 being due before season 2 starts.

keeps everyone honest.

Also, Ive been messing around with a new way to run a fantasy league to keep people trying till almost the last week, even if they are in last place.

I could live with that pre pay method. My current 12 teamer I run, we do a toilet bowl playoffs for the bottom six teams which seems to keep the interest going for them but has no bearing on our actual playoffs. #7 & #8 seeds get a 1st round bye into the semis etc..

I'd be very interested, but can't afford the $50 right now.

I'm thinking if we do get 12+ interested people, it would have to be the first 12 to pay, play unless there's a more diplomatic solution out there.

Has edjr quit yet?

:shocking:

I'd consider it, but I just joined a die nasty league at the sank true ary.

1:01 Gutterboys trusty steed

FAIL

Only if you join.

Put me down, but I prefer no IDP and no auction, good old style please. THX

Been in XDL (1st die nasty league here) since the begining!

~STICK