Sign in to follow this  
lojogo1

7th pick in a 10 team league

Here's me team from a league that that starts 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr's/te, k, def

I went MBIII in the first round, then 3 straight wr's. Grabbed a ton of backs in hopes someone steps up as my 2nd rb.

D Anderson

J Campbell

MBIII

W Parker

E Graham

D Williams

F Jones

Chris Johnson

R Wayne

T Holt

A Boldin

K Winslow

J Gaffney

R Longwell

M Prater

Dallas Def

Your team's strengths are at WR and K. Barber is super, and at least one of those other guys should emerge as a legitimate RB2. Love both CJohnson and Graham.

QB is less strong than I'd like. I am not a full beleiver that Cleveland can repeat last yrs offensive feats, and I'd prefer to see Anderson backed up by a better bet than Campbell. Campbell should be improved, but I don't see him lighting up the scoreboard on a consistent basis.

Why draft 2 kickers? Take a chance on another RB or WR. You just may find a golden ticket.

see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=320026

Your team's strengths are at WR and K. Barber is super, and at least one of those other guys should emerge as a legitimate RB2. Love both CJohnson and Graham.

QB is less strong than I'd like. I am not a full beleiver that Cleveland can repeat last yrs offensive feats, and I'd prefer to see Anderson backed up by a better bet than Campbell. Campbell should be improved, but I don't see him lighting up the scoreboard on a consistent basis.

Why draft 2 kickers? Take a chance on another RB or WR. You just may find a golden ticket.

see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=320026

Yeah, I'm definitely not thrilled with my back up qb. The reason for two kickers, is because my league is a little unigue. We have a supplemental draft at week 6 and cannot drop or add until after that so, I have to draft to prvent injury

Thanks for the feedback