Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

Another pressure situation for Romo.

wilson: 14 completions and 22 points in regulation. apparently not a stud.

rodgers: 19 completions and 22 points. apparently not a stud.

luck: 12 completions and 7 points. apparently not a stud.

poor indyfan.

wilson: 14 completions and 22 points in regulation. apparently not a stud.

rodgers: 19 completions and 22 points. apparently not a stud.

luck: 12 completions and 7 points. apparently not a stud.

poor indyfan.

2 of those guys have rings. All of 3 those guys will have better careers than Romo. Neither of those guys dropped a snap as a holder in a playoff game.

Neither of those guys dropped a snap as a holder in a playoff game.

Song - this is what Iggs fans are hang on to, botched snaps by qb's on a fg - HA!

Cowboys >>> Eagles. :music_guitarred:

This is a Romo thread. It's the play that defines him.

Google Images, Romo's career. The 3rd picture is Jay Cutler. I find that completely accurate.

https://www.google.com/search?q=romo+play&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Fj-9VLCnDKjnsASNg4H4Dg&ved=0CAsQ_AUoBA&biw=1024&bih=635#tbm=isch&q=romo%27s+career&spell=1

Igs fans are so consumed with wanting to be us - it's sad...It's truly remarkable really - they eat, sleep, drink, shiat Dallas Cowboys 24/7. Here in Dallas we don't really ever think about the Beagles until week of a game with them. Maybe they see us as their big brother, the one their always trying to impress.

Tell you another bizarre ass thing about Igs fans. They are huge on saying Cowboy fans live in the past - yet they hang onto stupid ass things like our qb botching a snap, in 2007. Maybe it's "do what I say, not what I do" with them. :music_guitarred:

Igs fans are so consumed with wanting to be us - it's sad...It's truly remarkable really - they eat, sleep, drink, shiat Dallas Cowboys 24/7. Here in Dallas we don't really ever think about the Beagles until week of a game with them. Maybe they see us as their big brother, the one their always trying to impress.

Tell you another bizarre ass thing about Igs fans. They are huge on saying Cowboy fans live in the past - yet they hang onto stupid ass things like our qb botching a snap, in 2007. Maybe it's "do what I say, not what I do" with them. :music_guitarred:

Want to be you? Since '92 you guys have been a circus act. Jerry the ring leader, Romo the feces throwing monkey.

But you do have a real big TV at the stadium. Seems kinda cool

(Do they have moneys in the circus? Not sure but sounded right.)

This is a Romo thread. It's the play that defines him.

this is a telling statement. in your mind, romo is defined based on special teams play--not as a QB.

Want to be you? Since '92 you guys have been a circus act. Jerry the ring leader, Romo the feces throwing monkey.

since '92, the circus act has 2 more SB victories than the eagles.

maybe your clown car will get there someday.

But you do have a real big TV at the stadium. Seems kinda cool

(Do they have moneys in the circus? Not sure but sounded right.)

It's like fish in a barrel, 24/7 Iggs fans can't stop talking Cowboys. You guys are gold. :music_guitarred:

this is a telling statement. in your mind, romo is defined based on special teams play--not as a QB.

All Romo plays are special.

:drool:

All Romo plays are special.

:drool:

strange how he has managed to keep such a bad team competitive for so long.

strange how he has managed to keep such a bad team competitive for so long.

The Cowboys had 9 Pro Bowl players in 2010, went 6-10.

Face it, Romo is not a winner.

The Cowboys had 9 Pro Bowl players in 2010, went 6-10.

in the 2011 pro bowl (the 6-10 year), DAL had 6 players including a punter.

but it's good to have you on record that JJ is a brilliant GM with a great eye for talent.

in the 2011 pro bowl (the 6-10 year), DAL had 6 players including a punter.

but it's good to have you on record that JJ is a brilliant GM with a great eye for talent.

I guess JJ is doing a good job. Then who has been focking everything up for the last 15 years? Only producing 2 playoff wins.

Is it, I don't know, the QB maybe?

I guess JJ is doing a good job. Then who has been focking everything up for the last 15 years?

you and jerry's wife are the only people on the planet who would claim that jerry has been a good GM for the past 15 years.

this is why you lack credibility on the issue.

you and jerry's wife are the only people on the planet who would claim that jerry has been a good GM for the past 15 years.

this is why you lack credibility on the issue.

JJ is the current Executive of the Year. :dunno:

Plenty of Pro Bowl players that he drafted. Just hasn't been able to find a capable QB since Aikman

Plenty of Pro Bowl players that he drafted. Just hasn't been able to find a capable QB since Aikman

Now this I agree with - and omg has it been a struggle. I still can't believe somebody thought Quincy Carter was worth taking in the 2nd round.... Actually, that particular year it was our 1st pick of the draft bcoz of the Joey Galloway trade where we gave away two 1st round picks. :wall: