Sign in to follow this  
bob_probert_2000

Trophy/Plaque

Guys we have talked about it for 2 years and it yet to happen. How about I get this done. It will maybe take a few weeks but I can go pick a plaque out with engraveable plates.

Nothing to unreal, but something that can travel each year.

We also talked about a small entry fee to pay for it and each year a buck or two entry to pay to ship it.

Are we all still up for this?

If someone wants to collect it via paypal I'll send whatever. Since it will cost some $$ to buy the plaque initially, how about $10 this year and $5 in subsequent years?

Chargers

2001 Champs

or was it 2000?

You were 2001, I was 2002. Sounds good. What about the shipping cost this year for Probie to mail it to me at the end of the season?

I'd be willing to do this. I know that we had agreed to do it a couple of years ago, and it never happened (which is no big deal, we are all very busy people). But I would like to see it get off the ground also.

:cheers:

I'll go shop for one, buy it and we'll split the costs including shipping to Cyric.

From there on out we will have some established price for shipping..add a few bucks and split it.

Paypal will be preferred and for the sake of trust, I would be willing to have Cyric recieve it and confirm before payments are made.

Hope that is cool with everyone.

I'll even see if I can find a card holded plaque and get a Probert Hockey card..we'll see what the options are.

I will also take a digital pic and e-mail it so all can see and enjoy seeing after this season it will probably be mine and probably from here on out for that case.

:( :(

OK, You know last year seemed like a lull for us and several have said it.

But flat out- we need something to get excited about.

Our trophy/plaque

I am debating which pic to buy for this, but this one is a possibility.

Probert fighting

I will copy it to nice photo paper scaled down. i will make a move probably tomorrow to set the plaque up.

I dropped the ball and didn't buy this thinking people were getting disinterested.

Damnit, we're playing for blood this year and the above plaque is going to hang on my wall.

Bring it on!!!!

OK, You know last year seemed like a lull for us and several have said it.

But flat out- we need something to get excited about.

Our trophy/plaque

I am debating which pic to buy for this, but this one is a possibility.

Probert fighting

I will copy it to nice photo paper scaled down. i will make a move probably tomorrow to set the plaque up.

Plaque looks like a winner to me!

In terms of reimbursement, are you still thinking Payal?

The plaque HAS been ordered and paid for.

I will go to the store to give details of the engraving after it arrives in a week or so.

I expect it will will cost about $50 to engrave.

So about $10 a man. details to come. Payments by Paypal ok, but we'll get to that when I get a price total.

Looks great! Ummm, you have spelling and everything OK for my previous (and future) championship, right? :mad:

hey probert, since this got crapped on a little due mostly to site problems, i'm offering to buy the plaque from you straight out as i could use it as a scoring title in the league i comish. just let me know if you want to get rid of it. I'll pay you full price. sorry this league didn't work out.

hey probert, since this got crapped on a little due mostly to site problems, i'm offering to buy the plaque from you straight out as i could use it as a scoring title in the league i comish. just let me know if you want to get rid of it. I'll pay you full price. sorry this league didn't work out.

that's cool. I could return it too, but if you want it that's cool.

The site had alot to do with it, but things just didn't come together as planned.

Our only out is to draft for week 2, and I think most would be against that unless I hear otherwise.

hey probert, since this got crapped on a little due mostly to site problems, i'm offering to buy the plaque from you straight out as i could use it as a scoring title in the league i comish.  just let me know if you want to get rid of it.  I'll pay you full price.  sorry this league didn't work out.

that's cool. I could return it too, but if you want it that's cool.

The site had alot to do with it, but things just didn't come together as planned.

Our only out is to draft for week 2, and I think most would be against that unless I hear otherwise.

if you can return it, go ahead and do that, but if they give you any flack look me up.

where is the trophy now?