Sign in to follow this  
Kilroy

Frank Gore: RB, San Francisco 49ers

Frank Gore: RB, San Francisco 49ers  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Will Westbrook be Steppin Up or Steppin Down in 2009?

• Steppin Up
    • Steppin Down
    • Stayin Put

- Frank Gore - Yr 2006 | 16 G | 16 GS | 316 Car | 1695 Yds Ru (5.4 ypc) | 8 TD | 61 Rec | 485 Yds Rec (8.0 ypr) | 1 TD

...................... Yr 2007 | 15 G | 15 GS | 260 Car | 1102 Yds Ru (4.2 ypc) | 5 TD | 53 Rec | 436 Yds Rec (8.2 ypr) | 1 TD

...................... Yr 2008 | 14 G | 13 GS | 240 Car | 1036 Yds Ru (4.3 ypc) | 6 TD | 43 Rec | 373 Yds Rec (8.7 ypr) | 2 TD

Let's hear it fella's...... :music_guitarred:

I gotta go with stepping up. Mainly due to the fact Singletary will be trying to implement a run first offense. It's just a matter of how much of a workload Gore can and will endure.

I agree with Steppin' Up. He's going to be da man in SF if he can handle the workload. :thumbsup:

I said steppin'up not just because I'm a 49ers homer. As said Singletary's gonna look to be a run first team, look who's at QB :doublethumbsup: , Moran Norris is back blocking for Frank AND he's only 26 years old. Finishing up a 24 round startup dynasty draft. 12 teams and I had the last pick in the first round and lo and behold but who should drop to me at the 1.12 pick? Frank Gore. Needless to say I was on that pick like flies on shiot. 2009 will be a steppin' up year for MR. Gore and I believe he'll have some added value in PPR leagues.

I gotta go with stepping up. Mainly due to the fact Singletary will be trying to implement a run first offense. It's just a matter of how much of a workload Gore can and will endure.

I'll be curious to see how much playing time Coffee will get to spell Gore. Hopefully some better QB will help too.

Stayin' Put.

At some point, you have to accept that a player is who he is. And Gore is an very talented player who can never quite put it all together.

Stepping up. That POS loser Martz is gone. The fucktard couldn't maximize the power of Calvin Johnson in Detroit or Gore in his stint as OC there.

I think this is going to be a massive year for Gore. His floor is really high, and his ceiling is really high. He's never been a big TD guy, but I think he's a lock for 1500 total yards and about 8 scores, and will probably get more of both. The running game in SF goes through him, and all the offseason changes suggest that the running game in SF is going to be a big priority. I've been able to get a tandem of Gore/Slaton near the back of a few mocks, and I'd be ecstatic if that happened in any of my real leagues.

i said stayin put.

this is a player that most ffers hold in higher regard than i hold. i did own him his breakout yr, but jjust dont see him reaching those totals again. the offensive line had its banner yr, with guys like allen finding the fountain of youth and helping pave the way for said career season. my sentiments for gore and sjax mirror each other: a nuclear december once upon a time still fueling hype 3 seasons later.

last yr i felt portis would not reach his prior 1500yd levels due to his continuing to plummet ypc; if he was going reach those marks, he would have to stay healthy and accrue a high level of carries: that's what happened [350 carries, still a 4-ish ypc]. i see gore with a likely scenario----despite positive global changes for the team, the line/offense still wont help him enough to juice his average, so he will need health and volume to meet/post expectations.

stay'n put, I just hope he's stayin healthy!