GIANTS Giants July 20

JETS Jets July 20

RAMS Rams July 29

BILLS Bills July 29

EAGLES Eagles July 28

49ERS 49ers June 9

BROWNS Browns August 1

PATRIOTS Patriots August 2

Not to say that everyone is being forthright, or that a change in opinion or injury won't affect team interest in Vick. But regardless of your opinion, it IS interesting to try and weed out who actually MIGHT sign him. That being said, I figured we could use a thread to monitor all the teams responses. Chime in if I'm missing someone ...

Teams that have said "No thanks":

REDSKINS Redskins July 29

JAGUARS Jaguars July 28

DOLPHINS Dolphins July 28

BENGALS Bengals July 28

SEAHAWKS Seahawks July 27

COWBOYS Cowboys July 24

GIANTS Giants July 20

JETS Jets July 20

RAMS Rams July 29

BILLS Bills July 29

EAGLES Eagles July 28

Not to say that everyone is being forthright, or that a change in opinion or injury won't affect team interest in Vick. But regardless of your opinion, it IS interesting to try and weed out who actually MIGHT sign him. That being said, I figured we could use a thread to monitor all the teams responses. Chime in if I'm missing someone ...

I am so glad all 4 NFC East teams said NO. I don't want Vick in my division

"MY" division?

What....vick coming into the east would somehow offend the NFC East family crest?

But you're right.....we dont want him either.

Sincerely,

Tank Johnson, Pacman Jones, Plaxico Burress, and Albert Haynesworth

"MY" division?

What....vick coming into the east would somehow offend the NFC East family crest?

But you're right.....we dont want him either.

Sincerely,

Tank Johnson, Pacman Jones, Plaxico Burress, and Albert Haynesworth

Vick was never a good QB to begin with, his completion percentage was less than even Eli.

Vick was never a good QB to begin with, his completion percentage was less than even Eli.

Yet...he has won more playoff games than Romo. :shocking:

I'm surprised to see the Bengals listed there... :shocking:

But we all know that there is only one speed-loving crackpot of an owner who will sign Mike Vick. He's probably dreaming of the Wildcat formation with DMac, Vick and Darrius Heyward-Bey as we speak...

Mike Vick is destined to be a Raiduh! There is no choice here. It is written. So to it shall come to pass.

Unless Vick throws it, in which case, it will come to be an incomplete pass.

I'm surprised to see the Bengals listed there... :shocking:

But we all know that there is only one speed-loving crackpot of an owner who will sign Mike Vick. He's probably dreaming of the Wildcat formation with DMac, Vick and Darrius Heyward-Bey as we speak...

Mike Vick is destined to be a Raiduh! There is no choice here. It is written. So to it shall come to pass.

Al is more concerned about winning the 4x400 relay in the olympics than football games with that speed he's got.

I'm surprised to see the Bengals listed there... :music_guitarred:

At this point, he's probably about as prepared as Jamarcus Russell is... Right now, for serious Nation fans, the over/under on Jeff Garcia is four games (losses).

defending a criminal? I guess you defend your own kind

Yes...because Dallas has never hired any criminals.

Dallas_Empire...the gift that keeps on giving (in ignorant drivel for me to poop on).

Yes...because Dallas has never hired any criminals.

Dallas_Empire...the gift that keeps on giving (in ignorant drivel for me to poop on).

dallas hires the best in the nfl. we hire class acts.

Dallas is the only team in the division that would conceivably take him.

The Cowgirls love criminals, Clowny runs his team like a soap opera and Tony Chokemo will never win a playoff game.

Pacman and Tank agree.

Yes they do

Sincerely,

Michael Irvin

Don't forget that the Redskins also said no to Haynesworth initially. I think Danny is finally getting wise to the fact that people consider him the NFL's ATM and because of that he tries to be a bit more secretive. He is still the ATM of the NFL though... oddly enough.

Most of them are just bullshitting .

Cant believe that

SF ( They have two total losers at QB ) would nt be interested in imrpoving their team , they have been lousy for so long already .

STL ( Same for the Rams , Bulger is worthless )

Minnesota ( Rosenfels , Choker and Bad decision making - Tavaris Jackson a joke )

Buffalo ( Trent '' the dumper '' Edwards , cant throw more then 5 yard passes )

Redskins ( Jason Campbell aint no starter )

The Titans ( Should consider Vick , he is Vince Young with talent )

The Raiders ( Russell ahahahahahah he is a real joke )

The Broncos ( Kyle Orton , dont need to say more )

All those teams would be better with Mike Vick at QB .

And he is'nt more of a criminal , the Ray Lewis , Big Ben , Stallworth , Jamal Lewis etc ..... And those guys are still playing ....Except for Stallworth and his 30 days in jail for killing someone while drunk .

There are plenty of things to question about VY....talent is not one of them.

The two are about the same guy.

Great running ability...but questionable under the helmet and throwing the ball.

Most of them are just bullshitting .

Cant believe that

SF ( They have two total losers at QB ) would nt be interested in imrpoving their team , they have been lousy for so long already .

STL ( Same for the Rams , Bulger is worthless )

Minnesota ( Rosenfels , Choker and Bad decision making - Tavaris Jackson a joke )

Buffalo ( Trent '' the dumper '' Edwards , cant throw more then 5 yard passes )

Redskins ( Jason Campbell aint no starter )

The Raiders ( Russell ahahahahahah he is a real joke )

The Broncos ( Kyle Orton , dont need to say more )

All those teams would be better with Mike Vick at QB .

And he is'nt more of a criminal , the Ray Lewis , Big Ben , Stallworth , Jamal Lewis etc ..... And those guys are still playing ....Except for Stallworth and his 30 days in jail for killing someone while drunk .

You are right however the problem is all those other guys did their thing before Roger Goodell got in there.....and hes...well....not effing around. As for Stallworth....the judges gave him 30 days....but you wont see him again in the league.....noooo way Goodell lets him in.

Somewhere Leonard Little should be thanking his lucky stars......thats if hes not off driving drunk somewhere.

Im going to steal a quote or two from radio today.....but Goodell is running a business, and any business you at home are in.....if you did this.....your job wouldnt be waiting for you either.

There are plenty of things to question about VY....talent is not one of them.

The two are about the same guy.

Great running ability...but questionable under the helmet and throwing the ball.

Beg to differ, Vick is a much better runner/playmaker than VY, better passer as well... and he proved that at the highest level with multiple playoff wins, and the respect of his peers.

VY has done ###### on a talented team. :pointstosky:

Dallas is the only team in the division that would conceivably take him.

The Cowgirls love criminals, Clowny runs his team like a soap opera and Tony Chokemo will never win a playoff game.

actually dallas has the best qb in the division. The redskins are the only team that would want vick. He is better now than campbell.

actually dallas has the best qb in the division. The redskins are the only team that would want vick. He is better now than campbell.

hmmmm...

McNabb: Playoff wins - check. Superbowl appearance - check.

Eli: Playoff wins - check. Superbowl win - check.

I'd take either of those guys to lead my team over Romo, gaudy regular season stats aside. If your boy can win a few in December and particularly January, then maybe you have a case...until then you just continue to show your sheer idiocy.

I'd take him in Detroit. We suck either way. Atleast he's fun to watch. I could care less what he does with dogs. Just don't touch mine homey.

He won't go to the Raiders with Tony Dungy holding his hand. I'd be willing to bet that's why Goodell assigned him to be Vick's mentor. The only team even remotely expressing interest is Baltimore. Shouldn't count out Washington with the flashy moves their owner likes to make.

Carolina Panthers- Jake Delhomme is terrible and he is becoming injury prone, the Panthers need a veteran that has experience, and most importantly comes cheaply. The panthers have the worst cap situation in the league, and this eliminated them from signing pretty much any other veteran QB this offseason. Vick will come at league minimum, and fills all the requirements. Plus, there is the possibility that Vick could possibly be better than Delhomme.

Beg to differ, Vick is a much better runner/playmaker than VY, better passer as well... and he proved that at the highest level with multiple playoff wins, and the respect of his peers.

VY has done ###### on a talented team. <_<

Umm...you might want to check VY's record...he has some wins to his name as well.

And no...VIck really is not much better of a passer if at all.

And Im not trying to say how good VY is...just that the Titans don't need another athletic QB who does not pass the ball well or read coverage well. Especially one who is 2 years removed from football.

No...they really don't.

As another poster said McNabb and Eli over Romo every day as far as NFL QB is concerned.

They have won when it counts.

he SUCKED before and after 2 years out of NFL what makes you think he will be anygood now? :)

put him in a cage with a angry pit bull and see if he can get away! if he can get away than sign him up as back or kick returner. if he gets caught than leave him in there :pointstosky:

Vick is a public ralations nighmare beyond all previos nightmares in the NFL...there is a high probablity no one will want him and I hope this is the case. To all you folks who continue to state things like " I could care less what he does with dogs" or similar statements...may God help you. you're sad excuses for human beings

No...they really don't.

As another poster said McNabb and Eli over Romo every day as far as NFL QB is concerned.

They have won when it counts.

They used to say the same thing about Peyton Manning (NOT NO MO)

Romo looks good this year!

If Romo puts in the kind of game study and extra hours preparing that Peyton does, then I think he will have similar success. Until then, we will just have to wait and see.

hmmmm...

McNabb: Playoff wins - check. Superbowl appearance - check.

Eli: Playoff wins - check. Superbowl win - check.

I'd take either of those guys to lead my team over Romo, gaudy regular season stats aside. If your boy can win a few in December and particularly January, then maybe you have a case...until then you just continue to show your sheer idiocy.

Your evaluating a QB based on team success. The Cowboys are way better with Romo than when they had Bledsoe and Parcells anyway. Try digging deeper. Romo has only played 2.5 years so evaluating him as not being good based on a fraction of his already small sample size of games is ridiculous. Eli Manning is not very good by the way and the fact that you think he's a better QB than Romo invalidates anything you say.

My opinion (and I know you've all been waiting on it) :dunno: :headbanger: is Vick doesn't get signed until some team loses their # 1 (or even #2) QB by injury. Then the team can tell their fan base that they had to sign him in the best interest of winning. Otherwise what owner wants THAT negative story overwhelming his team.

Favre the same way only later in the season by some QB injury or poor play.

JMFHO

Peyton actually won playoff games though..some used to say he could not win it all...but he actually had success in the postseason. Mostly could not get past the Pats.

That and Peyton had already shown he was 10x the QB than Romo will probably ever be at that point even.

Your evaluating a QB based on team success. The Cowboys are way better with Romo than when they had Bledsoe and Parcells anyway. Try digging deeper. Romo has only played 2.5 years so evaluating him as not being good based on a fraction of his already small sample size of games is ridiculous. Eli Manning is not very good by the way and the fact that you think he's a better QB than Romo invalidates anything you say.

2.5 years what?

Its been 3...16 games the first 2...13 last year.

Sure they are better off with Romo vs. Bledsoe...but I think they would be much better off if they had McNabb and even Eli.

And no...Eli is not great...but Id take him over Romo.

You can claim it invalidates what people think...but the guy has proven he can win in this league and lead a team deep into the playoffs and to a title.

Why has a Vick thread turned into a Romo flame fest?

My word you guys have a obsession with Romo. :dunno:

ETA: To me, and I said this a week ago, Baltimore makes the most sense. It's close to home for him. That team needs to upgrade it's athletism on offense. Ozzie Newsome is a strong, players first, kinda guy. It gives the Ravens depth at QB, a possible athlete at WR/Wildcat. A perfect fit if you ask me.

He won't go to the Raiders with Tony Dungy holding his hand. I'd be willing to bet that's why Goodell assigned him to be Vick's mentor. The only team even remotely expressing interest is Baltimore. Shouldn't count out Washington with the flashy moves their owner likes to make.

He'll go to any team that will have him.

Washington can be added to list of teams that are passing. Zorn said no thanks today.

I'd take him in Detroit. We suck either way. Atleast he's fun to watch. I could care less what he does with dogs. Just don't touch mine homey.

###### you biatch!!!! I don't need that worthless POS ruining Calvin Johnson's #'s. He can go to Jax or Washington where it wouldn't be a noticable difference.

Why has a Vick thread turned into a Romo flame fest?

My word you guys have a obsession with Romo. :thumbsup:

ETA: To me, and I said this a week ago, Baltimore makes the most sense. It's close to home for him. That team needs to upgrade it's athletism on offense. Ozzie Newsome is a strong, players first, kinda guy. It gives the Ravens depth at QB, a possible athlete at WR/Wildcat. A perfect fit if you ask me.

I see your football logic, but isn't "close to home" the last place a team would want Vick? I would think the plan would be to get him as far away from the

circle of influence that has served him oh so well.

Also, Baltimore is a very conservative offense, designed for a game manager. Never Vick's forte.

Personally, I don't think anyone will sign him. The PR hit will be immense. You can't wait; if you have designs on him, he needs all the training camp reps he can get to show whether he's even a viable football player anymore. A team that's weak at QB (SF as an example) could face the nightmare of him challenging for the starting job, just because he sucks slightly less than what they have. A team that's strong at the position likely doesn't need the distraction of him being around and not playing. Dog related issues aside, the guy has displayed a less than stellar character when faced with adversity (ie flipping off fans, challenging coaches).

My prediction? Nobody signs him and he sues the owners for collusion.