Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Is Sarah Palin mildly retarded?

We've looked at the inflammatory claims that the health care bill encourages euthanasia. It doesn't. There's certainly no "death board" that determines the worthiness of individuals to receive care. Conservatives might make a case that Palin is justified in fearing that the current reform could one day morph into such a board.

But that's not what Palin said. She said that the Democratic plan will ration care and "my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care." Palin's statement sounds more like a science fiction movie (Soylent Green, anyone?) than part of an actual bill before Congress. We rate her statement Pants on Fire!

Politifact

No.

She's severely retarded.

:rolleyes:

The thing that IS a concern is whether or not "protection" is substantive enough to protect the elderly...

Someone like strike, for instance, might see profit in convincing his grandmother to sign away her life so that doctors do not save her if she is in peril. So who protects these people from people like strike?

A lawyer? A doctor? Should more than one family member be involved? :mad:

my grandpa always said that when he gets too old to make his own decisions, or starts to pee in his drawers, to take him out behind the barn and shoot him. i miss that man.

Is Sarah Palin mildly retarded?, seriously

Aren't all wimmens? :mad:

The thing that IS a concern is whether or not "protection" is substantive enough to protect the elderly...

Someone like strike, for instance, might see profit in convincing his grandmother to sign away her life so that doctors do not save her if she is in peril. So who protects these people from people like strike?

A lawyer? A doctor? Should more than one family member be involved? :nono:

Not true. Get the facts.

The truth is that the health bill allows Medicare, for the first time, to pay for doctors' appointments for patients to discuss living wills and other end-of-life issues with their physicians. These types of appointments are completely optional, and AARP supports the measure.

LINK

Republican desperate scare tactics.

BTW, the terrorist bogeyman is under your bed. :wave:

BTW, the terrorist bogeyman is under your bed. :wave:

No it's an "Islamic Tidal Wave". Get it right.

link

my grandpa always said that when he gets too old to make his own decisions, or starts to pee in his drawers, to take him out behind the barn and shoot him. i miss that man.

So...what kind of gun did you use?

Shouldn't the gov't be paying us to do this? Solve the health care crisis, make SS solvent again, boost consumer spending by taking wealth from the miserly Greatest Generation and pass it on to their consumer minded kids and grandkids who think nothing of spending $4 for a cup of coffee? Isn't this a no-brainer? They could call it 'Cash for Curmudgeons' or something.

Not true. Get the facts.

LINK

BTW, the terrorist bogeyman is under your bed. :rolleyes:

WTF is a bogeyman? Is that racist for John Daly?

She's one of those people who are so extraordinarily brilliant they seem stupid. They don't properly use a filter while they express themselves since their mind is too busy operating on a higher plane. The caveat with these people is that they're much more suited for working behind the scenes where they'll be a tremendous asset, versus the liability they become if up front.

She's one of those people who are so extraordinarily brilliant they seem stupid. They don't properly use a filter while they express themselves since their mind is too busy operating on a higher plane. The caveat with these people is that they're much more suited for working behind the scenes where they'll be a tremendous asset, versus the liability they become if up front.

What the fock does this stream of gobbledygook mean? :rolleyes:

:wave:

ehhhh.

I think it's more likely that she's just incredibly stupid but attractive and Average Joe enough to get elected in a place like Alaska and be seen on the surface as a way to steal Hillary voters, women, etc from the Democrats. And that worked for about 2 weeks.

I detest Obama and Biden, but the thought of this chick one bullet from the Presidency is scary as hell. I voted McCain, but it wasn't without needing a shower afterwards. That's what politics in this country have become, a giant popularity contest based on false promises and canned speeches. :wave:

ehhhh.

I think it's more likely that she's just incredibly stupid but attractive and Average Joe enough to get elected in a place like Alaska and be seen on the surface as a way to steal Hillary voters, women, etc from the Democrats. And that worked for about 2 weeks.

I detest Obama and Biden, but the thought of this chick one bullet from the Presidency is scary as hell. I voted McCain, but it wasn't without needing a shower afterwards. That's what politics in this country have become, a giant popularity contest based on false promises and canned speeches. :rolleyes:

Totally don't believe what I said. Do think in some ways she's intelligent, like how she managed to make the VP debate more of a "say it ain't so, Joe" situation than put herself in a corner (maybe that also says something about Biden). But she's not in a broad enough sense, and where it should be desired most in a representative. She's also kind of a crackpot and her demeanor gives that away.

Totally don't believe what I said. Do think in some ways she's intelligent, like how she managed to make the VP debate more of a "say it ain't so, Joe" situation than put herself in a corner (maybe that also says something about Biden). But she's not in a broad enough sense, and where it should be desired most in a representative. She's also kind of a crackpot and her demeanor gives that away.

Ohhhhhhh. See, I totally missed your sarcasm (for lack of a better word). I always assume you're serious and I was like, WTF is naomi thinking? :rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhh. See, I totally missed your sarcasm (for lack of a better word). I always assume you're serious and I was like, WTF is naomi thinking? :rolleyes:

:lol:

but...was trying to be subtle there.

The truth is that the health bill allows Medicare, for the first time, to pay for doctors' appointments for patients to discuss living wills and other end-of-life issues with their physicians. These types of appointments are completely optional, and AARP supports the measure.

Really?

http://www.aarp.org/aarp/presscenter/press...l_reaction.html

"While the President was correct that AARP will not endorse a health care reform bill that would reduce Medicare benefits, indications that we have endorsed any of the major health care reform bills currently under consideration in Congress are inaccurate."

So...what kind of gun did you use?

:wub:

sadly he died of natural causes, but at least he did it pretty early on.

(totally kidding as we all love him and still miss him dearly. i was just informed that subtle sarcasm does not work here)

Shouldn't the gov't be paying us to do this? Solve the health care crisis, make SS solvent again, boost consumer spending by taking wealth from the miserly Greatest Generation and pass it on to their consumer minded kids and grandkids who think nothing of spending $4 for a cup of coffee? Isn't this a no-brainer? They could call it 'Cash for Curmudgeons' or something.

$4??? sh1t man, that's a bargain! i've paid SEVEN!! but hey, lets be fair here. it's the "greatest generations" freakin fault. everything wrong with this country is their fault. they set us up man.

(insert more subtle sarcasm here)

Really?

http://www.aarp.org/aarp/presscenter/press...l_reaction.html

"While the President was correct that AARP will not endorse a health care reform bill that would reduce Medicare benefits, indications that we have endorsed any of the major health care reform bills currently under consideration in Congress are inaccurate."

They support this provision of the bill but not the bill in it's entirety. It's an addition to the Medicare benefit not a reduction. You may want to recheck your quote.

Nice spin attempt, though. :overhead:

Those titties ain't retarded. :music_guitarred:

Once again Kutulu straightens our view on the important things.

:overhead:

And first, some straight talk for some, just some in the media because another right protected for all of us is freedom of the press, and you all have such important jobs reporting facts and informing the electorate, and exerting power to influence. You represent what could and should be a respected honest profession that could and should be the cornerstone of our democracy. Democracy depends on you, and that is why, that’s why our troops are willing to die for you. So, how ’bout in honor of the American soldier, ya quite makin’ things up. ---Sarah Palin

Once again Kutulu straightens our view on the important things.

:rolleyes:

I'm just here to help. :thumbsdown:

And dance. :banana:

Subtlety doesnt work here. :headbanger:

We haven't had any subtlety here since about 83, when I was the only practitioner of it, and I stopped because I was tired of being stared at.

Tragically, it's the stupid shiit like this that most of the mouth-breathers at the 'Town Hall' meetings are so fired up about. There's legitimate issues to be discussed, but instead, these tards are freaking out about the BS that Palin and Limblob types spew forth.

I swear to God, like I said months ago, the Republican Party has sadly become "The Party of the Stupid." - Not sure it's going to get any better any time soon either.

Umm...Politifact is a non-partisan, 2009 Pulitzer Prize winner. I'm sorry it doesn't meet the non-partisan quality levels of Limblob, Glen Peck, and Fox News.

Republitards. :doublethumbsup:

Tragically, it's the stupid shiit like this that most of the mouth-breathers at the 'Town Hall' meetings are so fired up about. There's legitimate issues to be discussed, but instead, these tards are freaking out about the BS that Palin and Limblob types spew forth.

I swear to God, like I said months ago, the Republican Party has sadly become "The Party of the Stupid." - Not sure it's going to get any better any time soon either.

welcome back, fuckhead. :dunno:

They support this provision of the bill but not the bill in it's entirety. It's an addition to the Medicare benefit not a reduction. You may want to recheck your quote.

Nice spin attempt, though. :dunno:

Not sure what in this statement you interpret to say that they support any part of the Democrats plan....

"While the President was correct that AARP will not endorse a health care reform bill that would reduce Medicare benefits

and

, indications that we have endorsed any of the major health care reform bills currently under consideration in Congress are inaccurate."

...enlighten me?

Not sure what in this statement you interpret to say that they support any part of the Democrats plan....

"While the President was correct that AARP will not endorse a health care reform bill that would reduce Medicare benefits

and

, indications that we have endorsed any of the major health care reform bills currently under consideration in Congress are inaccurate."

...enlighten me?

Again, numbnuts, from your own link:

"AARP supports specific measures that would help older Americans and their families"

You may want to read your own rebuttals.

Moron. :rolleyes:

Again, numbnuts, from your own link:

"AARP supports specific measures that would help older Americans and their families"

You may want to read your own rebuttals.

Moron. :rolleyes:

Specific measures..... where does it say "supports the crap that's in congress"?

...comprehension skills? not the greatest...

Specific measures..... where does it say "supports the crap that's in congress"?

Wow...you are fucking dumb. :rolleyes:

It was so outrageous, the Senate dropped this provision in this bill that was supposedly never there in the first place today. :headbanger:

Great Post. Obama has NEVER swayed from a promise! He is a politition so help us all! :music_guitarred:

It was so outrageous, the Senate dropped this provision in this bill that was supposedly never there in the first place today. :pointstosky:

Two reasons:

1. The Democrats are puzzies and fear a middle aged woman's attack from Facebook.

2. Sarah Palin was afraid of death panels because she heard they would put the brain dead to death.

It doesn't. Tiki knows it, but has been handed his arse, so he will ignore this from now on. He will continue calling you names, but he has nothing on the merits to offer.

Much like all the rest of his posts.