Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Why isn't the Lamestream media all over this?

This loon was on every channel almost nightly during her protests against Bush's war. Now that Obama is in the WH:

:crickets:

After spending weeks dogging George W. Bush's presidential vacations, anti-war protester Cindy Sheehan is now trying to make life uncomfortable for President Barack Obama.

Sheehan used to pitch a peace camp near Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas, becoming a symbol of the anti-war movement after her son Casey died in action in Iraq.

On Thursday, she and a band of anti-war protesters turned up outside the media center used by journalists covering Obama's vacation on the well-heeled east coast resort island of Martha's Vineyard.

"The reason I am here is because ... even though the facade has changed in Washington DC, the policies are still the same," Sheehan told a handful of journalists, against a backdrop of her "Camp Casey" banner.

She told US peace activists to wake up and protest Obama's escalation of the war in Afghanistan, and complained that despite the president's anti-war stance, US troops remained in Iraq.

"We have to realize, it is not the president who is power, it is not the party that is in power it is the system that stays the same, no matter who is in charge."

"We are here to make the wars unpopular again," she said.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CN...;show_article=1

Looks like :crickets: here as well.

That's because either people grow weary of political babble or because this place is dominated by brain-washed liberals :wall: :unsure:

That's because either people grow weary of political babble or because this place is dominated by brain-washed liberals :unsure: :wacko:

Or only a few of the usual suspects care what Cindy Sheehan does anymore.

Or only a few of the usual suspects care what Cindy Sheehan does anymore.

I don't give a ratsass what the loon does, never did.

This thread is to point out the media all the sudden doesn't care since she is protesting Obama and not Bush.

This thread is to point out the media all the sudden doesn't care since she is protesting Obama and not Bush.

This story was covered by CBS, ABC, FOX, MSNBC, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Associated Press, the Boston Herald, the Washington Post, and just about every other media outlet. If it didn't get extensive coverage, that's probably because she's been protesting since 2003. Sheehan hasn't been a story for years.

Dear Lord you are a focking moron.:doh:

This story was covered by CBS, ABC, FOX, MSNBC, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Associated Press, the Boston Herald, the Washington Post, and just about every other media outlet. If it didn't get extensive coverage, that's probably because she's been protesting since 2003. Sheehan hasn't been a story for years.

Dear Lord you are a focking moron.:doh:

links

:doh:

MSNBC had a story

link

links

www.google.com

You might find it helpful.

Dope.

Nice job Frank.

Now see if you can jump through this 0

Get back to me when you have video of the Big 3 network nightly newscasts plastering that ugly mug all over the screen and 60 Minute does their special on her. :doh:

Nice job Frank.

Now see if you can jump through this 0

Get back to me when you have video of the Big 3 network nightly newscasts plastering that ugly mug all over the screen and 60 Minute does their special on her. :doh:

:first:

I'm thinking that the reality of the situation is that you were

OWNED!!!

:overhead: