Sign in to follow this  
jgilkey513

Austin vs. Gore

Austin has been a life saver, but the Romo owner in out league is dying to get him. Any thoughts?

Don't trade him ... let the owner die ... and then win for sure because he won't be around to manipulate his lineup.

But seriously, someone offered Gore for Miles and you are asking if it's a good deal? Gore is solid and will give you production ... whereas a WR can be bottled up and give you nil every so often (which should of been the case last week ... but Austin got lucky and pulled out a late one BIG catch). I say take Gore and run with it ... especially since you need some help in the RB department compared to your WRs.

Right now the deal is:

I give up Austin and Tomlinson

I get Gore and Roy Williams

I'm not sure why I'm having so much heartburn over this. Austin was a WW pickup in my 12 team league but the guy has been studly. There's no way he can keep that up right? Not to mention Williams seems to be heating up.

I see what you mean about Gore, he gets the touches for sure, unlike Brown and Addai who only get 10-14 touches.

First off .... WRONG BOARD !

Secondly .... really ?

Hell, it would be a fair trade if you only got Gore in the deal. Williams is just a little extra.

Plus think of it this way. This trade prevents you from starting LT every week and getting killed because of it.

( P.S. - I own Austin in my money league - I traded Gore for Moss straight up at the draft this year { they were our keeper players in a 1 player keeper league} I miss Gore as I have had him for a few seasons now )

First off .... WRONG BOARD !

Secondly .... really ?

Hell, it would be a fair trade if you only got Gore in the deal. Williams is just a little extra.

Plus think of it this way. This trade prevents you from starting LT every week and getting killed because of it.

( P.S. - I own Austin in my money league - I traded Gore for Moss straight up at the draft this year { they were our keeper players in a 1 player keeper league} I miss Gore as I have had him for a few seasons now )

Ez ... you joined about the same time I did in '99. Frank is my 2nd alias because I forgot my password to the first one. Do you know if there was a way to see a list of all members ... I'm sure I'm top 300, just can't recall the name anymore. Positive it would come back to me if I saw the list.