Sign in to follow this  
Ez

Is this collusion ?

The trade is:

Team A gets LT

Team B gets kicker Jeff Reed and running back Tashard Choice

My team is Team A. I am looking for a decent flex player to use instead of Reggie Bush.

My buddy needs a back up kicker since Kris Brown of Houston is on a bye and he is the Marion Barber and Felix Jones owner so Choice has value to him.

He is 3-6 ... I am 6-3

He's not giving up because the higher he finishes, the better his draft pick will be next year. ( 10 team / 1 player keeper / the bottom 4 team miss the playoffs but draft in reverse order ie. the team that finishes in dead last drafts 4th and the team that just missed the playoffs gets the #1 pick ) We are all friends and this is a $100 per league.

So .... is this a trade that should be allowed to go through ?

Oh .... stats of these guys:

LT: 91 carries, 289 yards, 3 TDs ( 9 rec, 40 yds. 0 TDs )

Choice: 51 carries, 249 yards, 3 TDs ( 14 rec, 123 yards, 0 TDs )

League scoring:

1 pt for every 20 yards rush / rec ... 6 pts TD

No veto here - L T ain't worh chit. I'd rather have Choice and the kicker.

:thumbsdown:

Fair trade

Anyone trying to trade for LT is not of sane and sound mind and should not be allowed to play fantasy football anymore.

Hang up your cleats my friend

Anyone trying to trade for LT is not of sane and sound mind and should not be allowed to play fantasy football anymore.

Hang up your cleats my friend

I can't believe I didn't even comment that saying you wanted LT as an upgrade to your flex position over Reggie Bush makes me think their is collusion - in your head lol

maybe you should try fantasy basketball

Since no one has answered your original question, I will attempt to. Are you and the other owner colluding to make a trade that benefits one team more than the other intentionally in an attempt to split the league winnings? If not, then the trade is not "collusion"...it is just an insignificant trade of crappy players.

I know that by definition it is not collusion.

I also know that in no way am I attempting to stack my team using a trade with a friend.

However, I also know my league and I know how they over react to any trade involving a big name player and I just needed unbiased opinions.

Thx

Without reading any of the other posts..Yes. This is collusion.

The only way to rectify this horrible situation that your pansy ass league seems to find themselves in currently is to kill yourself.

Ask Phillybear for the the proper way to rid yourself from society...While you're at it, take the rest of your dumb ass league with you.

Sorry...I got turned down by multiple females tonight...I needed to rant

Maybe I'm trippin ... or drunk ... or baked ... or all of the above. But is the OP asking if a trade that HE was involved is COLLUSION?

That's freaking confusingly funny.

LOL..That was my point. To his credit, he clarified the question in response.

LOL..That was my point. To his credit, he clarified the question in response.

Yeah, I think the OP needs to look up the word first.

But I like how he says the league freaks out when a BIG NAME is involved in a trade ... LT is really not that anymore.

Actually, he is a BIG NAME ... with no BIG GAME. Sad.

Thank you all for responding to my thread ( or flaming me beacuse you need to rant a little :pointstosky: )

Again, know that by definition it is not collusion. However, man, you guys just don't know my crazy league. Guys go ape-**** when they see a big name player who is on the downside of his career involved in a trade .... especially when I am involved because I am the Commish I guess.

Looks like Tomlinson had a good game today. Although had I started Reggie Bush, I would have gotten a few more points.