Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Is there a better looking QB than Brady Quinn?

Hey Newbie....wanna go camping :dunno:

F@gs!

-40-

Are you trying to tell me that you can't see a guy and acknowledge that he's good looking? You really think that makes you gay? How about ugly? Can you spot an ugly man? What's the difference?

I mentioned numerous times that I wanted to avoid this sounding like a gay thread. I tried using the most masculine descriptions I could while still getting my question across.

As a man, there's just some things you don't bring up in a social setting, (if you can call this forum that) and this is one of them.

But if I was a chick then I would definitely fock him.

But if I was a chick then I would definitely fock him.

I am seriously laughing so hard right now guys.

Well, I am not a man so I will say he is hot. I mean ripped, beautiful hair and a good looking face...............

IMHO: Brady Quinn>Tom Brady

Thanks for this. Good stuff. What a way to end the day. You guys rock!!

<cup size question here>

(Let's make this a serious discussion between fellas and not allow it to take a faggy turn)

Um, I think you blew that with the thread title and everything else you just posted within the thread. This whole topic is nothing but Ghey! :headbanger:

((I reeeeeally, really hope you were trying to be sarcastic or some type of wiseass in creating this topic)) :dunno:

Brady Quinn

every now and then I get a

little bit lonely and you're never coming around

Brady Quinn,

Every now and then I get a

little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears

Brady Quinn

little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by

Brady Quinn

little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes

Brady Quinn... bright eyes

Every now and

then I fall apart

Brady Quinn... bright eyes

Every now and then I fall apart

:lol:

Look, I'm as straight as the next guy (assuming the 'next guy' is Rip Taylor), but Brady is just magnificent. He could be a surfboard model.

I'm glad you finally decided to come out of the closet. Have you told your parents yet?

First no I'm not ghey, not in the least, unless you count lesbian.

Second, no secret I'm a Brady guy.

But forget my personal opinion let's turn to the experts and look at the facts from the people that know.

Tom Brady has had three GQ covers

GQ Cover #1

GQ Cover #2 where he is listed as one of the most stylish men of the last 50 years.

GQ Cover #3

He has had an Esquire cover and like all of the rest an accompanying photo shoot.

He was cover boy for Details.

He's the model for Stetson and for Glaceu Water "Serious Baller"campaigna company that uses Jennifer Aniston as a model. Do you think they judge models by looks at all?

Finally Giselle.

Brady Quinn aint at Tom Brady's level.

I'm glad you finally decided to come out of the closet. Have you told your parents yet?

Parents? I'm more worried about how my wife and daughter are going to take it. :thumbsdown:

Is there a better looking QB than Brady Quinn?, Let's not turn this into a ghey-thread

Ok, some clarification is definitely needed here...

First, any thread which is asking a board made of predominantly guys about who they feel is the best looking QB is more than likely ALREADY a ghey thread.

Second, any thread started by NewbieJr is ALREADY more than likely a ghey thread.

Lastly, any thread which contains both the previous two items IS DEFINITELY ALREADY AN OVER THE TOP, FROSTED TIPS, PEREZ HILTON LEVEL, "GAY AND PROUND" BUMPER STICKER TOTING GHEY FOCKING THREAD!!!

100% gay.. a man just can't describe a man like that unless your gay.. sorry to break it to you jr..

joe namath back in the day he had style.. (see thats how you do it)..

100% gay.. a man just can't describe a man like that unless your gay.. sorry to break it to you jr..

joe namath back in the day he had style.. (see thats how you do it)..

Style, shmyle. He was hot. :music_guitarred:

Style, shmyle. He was hot. :music_guitarred:

Suzie Kolber begs to differ...of course, Broadway Joe begs Suzie...so it's all good.