Sign in to follow this  
truk34

Mendenhall and Ocho for Gore?

Should I make the trade of giving up Mendenhall and Ocho for Gore? It would force me to start Boldin with Moss every week, with no depth behind them. But, I would have Gore, Dwill, and P. Thomas to start at RB. I think this trade might strengthen my starting lineup, but kill my depth. I'm fighting for my playoff life. What's your opinion on Gore? Is he too injury prone to trade this much for, or not. Also, will Boldin be sufficient as a no. 2 receiver from here on out? Having a tough time with this one.

Should I make the trade of giving up Mendenhall and Ocho for Gore? It would force me to start Boldin with Moss every week, with no depth behind them. But, I would have Gore, Dwill, and P. Thomas to start at RB. I think this trade might strengthen my starting lineup, but kill my depth. I'm fighting for my playoff life. What's your opinion on Gore? Is he too injury prone to trade this much for, or not. Also, will Boldin be sufficient as a no. 2 receiver from here on out? Having a tough time with this one.

I wouldn't do it have you looked at Ocho's up coming matchups oakland.detroit' cleveland.week 16 kansas city