Sign in to follow this  
PsychoBelichickFan

It's an amazing time to be part of the Patriot nation.

I don't know which beatdown is worse. The beatdown the Pats took tonight or the beatdown psychobelidick is taking in this thread. :doh:

Almost time for the throw down on monday night...I so so excited...

OK, so here it is...

This is a Monday night game.

This is THE game of the week.

I think the Patriots show up to play ball, loose, but with a lot of intensity and a lot of effort.

Patriots one weakness... same flaw they've had all year... and the year before that... and ever since Colvin went down.

Lack of a Pass Rush, combine that with the fact that the Saints have a shredded Secondary on their Defense, and what we will have is a Networks' Wet Dream of a football game.

I expect that both teams will score more than 30 points... and that it will be an exciting game to watch.

In the end, Moss and welker are just too much firepower for the saints D and the pats win this game big.

Pats 43 Saints 24 :mellow:

Thanks for the horrific analysis, Elephant Man. I bet on the Saints.

Keep posting.

It's always funny to see arrogant focks have to eat crow. You think they'd learn.

It's always funny to see arrogant focks have to eat crow. You think they'd learn.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

They won't though. Next time they beat one of the week-ass AFC East teams, they'll be right back in here pounding their chests and calling Belichick a genius.

They won't though. Next time they beat one of the week-ass AFC East teams, they'll be right back in here pounding their chests and calling Belichick a genius.

Yep.

It's only surpassed by their insistence to deny that the HC has not managed to move the team back into being a true contender since his methods of cheating were removed.

The world is against us.................

They have us down for the count with no hope.......

winning record? Check.

winning tough games and only losing on fluke last minute calls? Check.

Played our hearts out against Indy but were wronged on that 4-2 play.? Check.

The jets talking smack and Revis saying he will shut down Moss.................this just works us up and gives us focus.

We are back to before our dynasty run............the world against us........we are focused now and BB will have that pats d coming out like gangbusters against the jets.........that indy game was all about sending a message to the D to step it up..and the pats D will step it up for the rest of the year.

Great times......Enjoy the ride. :pointstosky:

A$$ KICKED! It is a great time! :pointstosky:

just glad the division sucks right now :P Even with the loss PATS still up 2 games in division. This weeks Miami game is going to be huge because it could pull Miami within a game :P

and i guess the PATS just got bumped from the Sunday night game for MINN vs Arizona :unsure:

and i guess the PATS just got bumped from the Sunday night game for MINN vs Arizona :dunno:

They were bumped last week, even before last night's debacle.

Why did the pats pull starters with 5 mins left?

That didn't make sense to me. Brady is usually left in late during wining blowouts, so is injury really the concern? Yes, scoring three times in 5 minutes is improbable, but not impossibe. I can't believe they just gave up. It makes no sense to me. I am livid with whomever made that decision. Championship teams never quit. I thought the pats team had a shot at making a run...

What are the thoughts from Pats nation?

Why did the pats pull starters with 5 mins left?

That didn't make sense to me. Brady is usually left in late during wining blowouts, so is injury really the concern? Yes, scoring three times in 5 minutes is improbable, but not impossibe. I can't believe they just gave up. It makes no sense to me. I am livid with whomever made that decision. Championship teams never quit. I thought the pats team had a shot at making a run...

What are the thoughts from Pats nation?

It suprised me too. Belichek simply marches to the beat of his own drummer. I don't think you could have pulled Manning off of the field. Had he kicked the field goal and trailed by 11, I think he might have went for the win, and left his ace in.

It suprised me too. Belichek simply marches to the beat of his own drummer. I don't think you could have pulled Manning off of the field. Had he kicked the field goal and trailed by 11, I think he might have went for the win, and left his ace in.

The only problem with this is, he couldn't stop Brees and company. I can't remember the last time I saw an NFL team down in a regular season game pull their starters. Looks like Williams saw enough weakness in Belichicks offense and it was time to stop giving game film on how to beat the Pats. Belichick is not only known as a cheater, but you can now add coward. :overhead:

Yep.

It's only surpassed by their insistence to deny that the HC has not managed to move the team back into being a true contender since his methods of cheating were removed.

Yep, other than the 16-0 regular season and the trip to the Super Bowl they haven't contended at all. :overhead:

you took him to the woodshed with your post.......Nice..... :doublethumbsup:

while u were back there, did u see the pats bent over?? were the saints using a paddle, golf club, baseball bat, or spiked chain mace??? :thumbsup:

you took him to the woodshed with your post.......Nice..... :thumbsdown:

This guy knows a lot about getting taken behind the woodshed....starting with that one summer at his uncle's farm back when he was 11.

This guy knows a lot about getting taken behind the woodshed....starting with that one summer at his uncle's farm back when he was 11.

:thumbsdown:

while u were back there, did u see the pats bent over?? were the saints using a paddle, golf club, baseball bat, or spiked chain mace??? :lol:

the woodshed was made from trees cut down in the seattle area......they said the seahawks have been taken there and beaten so often that they used washington state wood to make them feel at home.

the woodshed was made from trees cut down in the seattle area......they said the seahawks have been taken there and beaten so often that they used washington state wood to make them feel at home.

That's the best you got? Weak. You've been beaten bloodier than your arsehole after your uncle gets done with you.

That's the best you got? Weak. You've been beaten bloodier than your arsehole after your uncle gets done with you.

Silence you.....you are now in the official thread of the AFC East champs.

The only thing more pathetic then the play of the Hawks this season is your morbid, sexually-confused obsession with their fans. Great joke btw. :lol:

Ummmmm, uhhhhhh.....your mom!!! :shocking:

Psycho,

You are a moron. You give even the worst Patriot homers a bad name. Please do us all a favor and stop posting here, under any alias. All of them suck. None of them are clever and they are all so blatantly obvious. You really need a new hobby.

Psycho,

You are a moron. You give even the worst Patriot homers a bad name. Please do us all a favor and stop posting here, under any alias. All of them suck. None of them are clever and they are all so blatantly obvious. You really need a new hobby.

:banana:

lol........coming from a portis and skins fan.........I dont think you have much room to insult others......

he has as much room as anyone else....he saw what happened monday night!! he is just responding to this topic !!!

Almost time for the throw down on monday night...I so so excited...

OK, so here it is...

This is a Monday night game.

This is THE game of the week.

I think the Patriots show up to play ball, loose, but with a lot of intensity and a lot of effort.

Patriots one weakness... same flaw they've had all year... and the year before that... and ever since Colvin went down.

Lack of a Pass Rush, combine that with the fact that the Saints have a shredded Secondary on their Defense, and what we will have is a Networks' Wet Dream of a football game.

I expect that both teams will score more than 30 points... and that it will be an exciting game to watch.

In the end, Moss and welker are just too much firepower for the saints D and the pats win this game big.

Pats 43 Saints 24 :lol:

good prediction...

"I expect that both teams will score more than 30 points.." so my prediction is 43-24

good prediction...

"I expect that both teams will score more than 30 points.." so my prediction is 43-24

:lol:

Pats on pats violence.........this has to stop.....they have us turning on each other...... :thumbsup:

just laughing at your math skills :unsure:

I would much rather be 11-0 then 7-4.

I'd also take 8-3, 9-2, or 10-1

I would much rather be 11-0 then 7-4.

I'd also take 8-3, 9-2, or 10-1

dont worry........your team will rebound..being a 4 loss team is fine...two of those losses were to undefeated 11-0 teams. No shame. the title is not won in the regular season

dont worry........your team will rebound..being a 4 loss team is fine...two of those losses were to undefeated 11-0 teams. No shame. the title is not won in the regular season

You're right, and the Cowboys haven't been able to win a game in the postseason, let alone a championship.

I have a feeling Brady gets revenge on the fins for that saints game.. I predict 400 yards and 5 TDs....

sure hope i am right.......I need brady to step it up big for my playoff spot that is on the line.

I have a feeling Brady gets revenge on the fins for that saints game.. I predict 400 yards and 5 TDs....

sure hope i am right.......I need brady to step it up big for my playoff spot that is on the line.

i hope your right :thumbsup: But i hope he waits till start of playoffs next week atleast to get me into semi's :music_guitarred: Or do it for next 4 weeks will OK by me too. But he sure did not look good against the Saints :shocking:

i hope your right :thumbsdown: But i hope he waits till start of playoffs next week atleast to get me into semi's :music_guitarred: Or do it for next 4 weeks will OK by me too. But he sure did not look good against the Saints :shocking:

400 yards

4 TD's

No sign of BluePeniiWrecking Tool or PsychoTrollHomeroticFan.

Success! :thumbsdown: