Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Star_Wrecking_Crew

It's an EXCITING Time to be a Dallas Fan!

Just want to consolidate fellow dallas fans posts about our team. I was hurt with the 2-2 start and got discouraged. This 7-3 record and a high chance at 8-3 on thursday has me excited. We have waited our entire lives for this moment. A chance at redemption and finally proving we belong at the table with the top teams. Romo has to show he is not a december bust and he will get a 10 day rest with hopefully an 8-3 record to get ready for a december to remember.

The Cowboys typically play to their opponents level...as witnessed against the Redskins last week. I'm curious to see how bad they play against the Raiders.

Just want to consolidate fellow dallas fans posts about our team. I was hurt with the 2-2 start and got discouraged. This 7-3 record and a high chance at 8-3 on thursday has me excited. We have waited our entire lives for this moment. A chance at redemption and finally proving we belong at the table with the top teams. Romo has to show he is not a december bust and he will get a 10 day rest with hopefully an 8-3 record to get ready for a december to remember.

You should change your name to Blue_Star_Welching_Crew. HTH.

it's a nerve-wracking time to be a cowboys fan. also an annoying time, having to watch the team show flashes of what they could be (in both directions).

after literally giving two games away, the defense is finally stepping up.

after being dominant in the run and pass game (but never on the same sunday), the offense is now relying upon the defense to steal games.

if they can finally put it all together on a consistent basis, this team can compete with NO and MIN. until they do...

it's a nerve-wracking time to be a cowboys fan. also an annoying time, having to watch the team show flashes of what they could be (in both directions).

after literally giving two games away, the defense is finally stepping up.

after being dominant in the run and pass game (but never on the same sunday), the offense is now relying upon the defense to steal games.

if they can finally put it all together on a consistent basis, this team can compete with NO and MIN. until they do...

agreed. Just get the win thursday and get focused and rested up for the final five game stretch. This team will be judged harshly if they dont go at least 3-2 over the final 5 games. Romo needs to start playing his best ball in the final 5 games and if he does the sky is the limit.

youve waited your entire life to see what will happen in week 12 of the 09 season? oh boy...

pretty soon mike is going to find it an exciting time to lock all of these shark jumping threads....

youve waited your entire life to see what will happen in week 12 of the 09 season? oh boy...

pretty soon mike is going to find it an exciting time to lock all of these shark jumping threads....

as long as he takes out the seahawk thread.....I think most people here would be fine with it.

as long as he takes out the seahawk thread.....I think most people here would be fine with it.

41 pages asshat, I think we're good to go!!!

dallas should roll the raiders..........gonna be fun watching them carve up al davis and his turkey of a team.

I guess a lot of people are thinking this way considering the spread and the fact that the Raiders have played piss poorly after their previous two wins this year.

I don't know though. If I were a betting fool I'd take the Raiders, the +13.5 points, and the under at 40.5.

I guess a lot of people are thinking this way considering the spread and the fact that the Raiders have played piss poorly after their previous two wins this year.

I don't know though. If I were a betting fool I'd take the Raiders, the +13.5 points, and the under at 40.5.

dont know....maybe. I just keep coming back to the fact that this is still the raiduhs. They always find new ways to lose.

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. Marty B. shows up and backs his mouf. I hear he has his own radio show, so he is probably a bigger mouth than either of us know. :overhead:

I have heard him on 1310 the ticket and he is spouts of about being from planet jupitor and eating captain krunch all day.......he needs to score 200 yards and 3 Tds a game to equal his talk. :headbanger:

I have heard him on 1310 the ticket and he is spouts of about being from planet jupitor and eating captain krunch all day.......he needs to score 200 yards and 3 Tds a game to equal his talk. :headbanger:

:overhead: Dude, I didn't figure you for a local with your pats handle. I have been listening to more ESPN radio with Michael Irvin and 105.3 The Fan lately, so I have missed the Marty B. show on 1310. I would listen more, but have trouble picking up 1310 and their FM signal when I drive around.

41 pages asshat, I think we're good to go!!!

what exactly is an asshat? how could your ass wear a hat? maybe another name for an asshat could be a fart catcher? or a feces fedora?

what exactly is an asshat? how could your ass wear a hat? maybe another name for an asshat could be a fart catcher? or a feces fedora?

ignore the seahawks fans. The are suffering through a miserable 3-7 season with 3-8 coming this week when they lose to the rams. They have resorted to attacking the bears since that is the only team they feel superior to but the bears are 4-6 to the hawks 3-7. :doublethumbsup:

Yeah baby. 8-3 :headbanger: No one had this happening. We were labeled the third best team in the NFC East and the division was given to the eagles and giants. Guess what? Dallas owns the NFC East now. Good thanksgiving game, the offense seems to be coming back to life just in time for December and the defense is playing lights out. I have high expectations for both the Boys and my fantasy team with Romo and Austin on some of my teams.

:doh: Dude, I didn't figure you for a local with your pats handle. I have been listening to more ESPN radio with Michael Irvin and 105.3 The Fan lately, so I have missed the Marty B. show on 1310. I would listen more, but have trouble picking up 1310 and their FM signal when I drive around.

Ooops. Pimptaddy forgot to sign out and sign back in as Blue_Star Wrecking_Crew on that post. :lol:

As a Cowboys' fan - I'm still worried a bit. Not that I don't have faith in our Boys - but we still have some holes. And mostly, we have a BRUTAL month of Dec. on the schedule. It's a bit unfair Romo is going to be judged on what he does this particular month of Dec. - just a killer. But, he has 21 other guys starting on both sides of the ball who can help him and this team win. I think we are up for the challenge - we will see. But great showing today, but by no means ready to say all is okay again.

judging by the other teams in the division this is now a two horse race. the dallas schedule is brutal but they can get to 3-2 over the final 5...and that dallas philly game late in the year might decide things.

Ooops. Pimptaddy forgot to sign out and sign back in as Blue_Star Wrecking_Crew on that post. :rolleyes:

I liked it best when he was doing his VIkings alias for a while and he started it with, "Well, I just got back from the MALL OF AMERICA and...."

HAHAHAHA!!!

Pimp is awesome.... :P

I called this, 6 weeks ago. Cowboys 8-3 after turkey day, wheels fall off during the next 5 weeks. Get ready Cowboy fans, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

I called this, 6 weeks ago. Cowboys 8-3 after turkey day, wheels fall off during the next 5 weeks. Get ready Cowboy fans, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

:thumbsdown: nostradumass

Glad the boys won that one.

My prediction of a lot of work for Marty B. chewed the root. Did he even suit up? :music_guitarred:

dont think so.........witten is a soldier....he would play with one arm hanging by a tendon.

got a link where you predicted the 8-3 start? I dont recall anyone including most dallas fans claiming an 8-3 start. Even if dallas wins the division or if they get a wild which one will happen ......................this team will be judged on post season performance. The seem to be making strides and peaking late this year......who knows................surely becoming a team to watch and fear.

Something to ponder for the romo detracters.....................Tony Romo is playing mistake free football now.......he is throwing 1-2 Tds a game with no ints and throwing timely accurate passes.

I saw romo finally shuts up his haters this year.... :music_guitarred: