Sign in to follow this  
Rusty Syringes

Has anyone looked at the Chris Henry thread at footballguys?

That site is one big turdfest. even worse than that thread is when one of the posters died.

they carried on and on and on and on and on about that.

T & P to curly night's fam

My suspension was due to end in November, but I'm still suspending. Fock those dooshbags. :banana:

That thread ain't nothing compared to this new release over at footballdooshbags. I dare ya to click it.

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...howtopic=512491

I just replied there. In fact that is the first time I've posted there in years. Something about that place instantly turns you into a phag. Hence my avoidance.

:thumbsup:

Is this our Strike?

Wow.

Our Strike is a turd, their Strike is a douche.

LOL. Yeah I'm really inconsistent. If you look through the threads on this site I've consistently said similar things. I railed on Edjr for making fun of a deceased FFT member. I helped collect money for one of our members when we thought she was seriously hurt in a car accident. Turned out to be a hoax and I made sure every dollar was returned but still. In any case, I believe in the sanctity of life and don't make fun of those recently deceased, especially in such a tragic manner. Call me a homo or a softy I don't care. It's sad when human life ends so early, especially for someone who had from all appearances turned his life around as Henry had. Sorry you guys are so jaded.

:thumbsup:

It really is the same guy.

Tragic story? Yes

Do I really care? No

Tragic story? No.

DoI really care? No

If I had been told me back in September that a current NFL player would die this season because he fell out of the back of a pickup truck his gf was driving, I would have put my money on it being Chris Henry and so would every damn one of you as well.

That thread ain't nothing compared to this new release over at footballdooshbags. I dare ya to click it.

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...howtopic=512491

No "none of the above" option?
This is for Christmas music lovers. Stay classy.

Holy fuckin Christ. Those fockers need to take a qualude or sumthin :angry:

I was just over at footballguys this morning cause i couldn't get into this site. They are doing the same crap with Brittany Murphy. a couple of guys speculated drugs may have been involved and Joe Bryant got all upset because speculating is wrong. Then some of his asskissers responded in kind. Look at this one:

A great rule of thumb here is to ask is "How would you feel about a network news anchor speculating about death due to drug use, without any proof, in the hours after her death?" I'd say the overwhelmingly majority would instinctively know that it is wrong. In fact, I'd venture to say anyone who is confused about why its wrong could be some sort of sociopath, as one of the key signs of a sociopath is lack of empathy or remorse.

A sociopath would certainly begin to accuse this woman of dying due to drugs, without any proof, and then more importantly think it bizarre that people would get upset about discussing it, or instead worry about fuzzy lines of moderation. Its because a sociopath's sense of empathy is impaired. Which is clearly what you and a few others are exhibiting.

This isn't Joe Bryant failing to establish clear moderating rules, because this is common sense to normal, well-adjusted people.

I then threw in my speculation that her heart attack must have been caused by a high cholesterol diet combined with a lack of exercise.

Then there was another thread about how hot kellie pickler looked as a red head. One of the posters said she radiates dumb.

I admonished him for speculating about her iq in a thread devoted to the redness of her hair. I then suggested that only a sociopath would speculate about her intelligence without all the facts.

I know a secret

I was just over at footballguys this morning cause i couldn't get into this site. They are doing the same crap with Brittany Murphy. a couple of guys speculated drugs may have been involved and Joe Bryant got all upset because speculating is wrong. Then some of his asskissers responded in kind. Look at this one:

I then threw in my speculation that her heart attack must have been caused by a high cholesterol diet combined with a lack of exercise.

Then there was another thread about how hot kellie pickler looked as a red head. One of the posters said she radiates dumb.

I admonished him for speculating about her iq in a thread devoted to the redness of her hair. I then suggested that only a sociopath would speculate about her intelligence without all the facts.

Maybe you can start a thread over there speculating about the hat size of Joe Bryant's retarded offspring. I bet they wear a size 23.

:first:

When I watch the news and see a story about a teenager getting killed in a car accident or somethign like that; I think, damn that is a sad story. I'd hate to be the family coping with that. Then I change the channel to the Food Network and see who Bobby Flay is up against in the latest Iron Chef episode and totally forget about that news story.

Same thing with the Chris Henry story. When I heard it, I thought "Damn, dude was 26 years old. Tragic news story, that really sucks for his teammates and family." Then my mind immediately went to if I was gonna have one or two sugars in my coffee and what I'm gonna print out to read when I have my morning glory in the mens restroom in about 30 minutes.

Tragic story? Yes

Do I really care? No

Cause I need to watch things die from a distance

Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies

You all need it too - don't lie.

:headbanger: