Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

So I had a date today with a girl I also dated in HS

34 C

We went to a museum. Most of the work was kinda meh. So we started talking about shiat. She told me that she recently broke up with her bf .... which I suspected was why she called me.

I felt like she was kinda sizing me up. Good poker players can look at your eyes with our perhiperal vision. I admit I checked out her ass. She was surprisingly thinner than the last time I saw her. So ... it was a quick just kinda say hello again thing. 2 PM meet up. See some art and have coffee.

She said she wanted to see me again. Even though I am likely moving back to AZ soon. SO .... it sounds like ...

:thumbsup:

Let me put it this way. She's about as hot as she could be at our age. She's on the rebound .... and despite as fat and bald as I am .... she remembers a youthful me too. i remember a youthful her. She's got great boobs. Still pretty firm. Never had kids. She likes to go braless .... she's very sexy .... still.

So .... we have a lot of catching up to do .... and I'll console her .... and she gives great head.

Oh yeah ... apparently she's still living in an apartment with her ex .... so the wounds are very fresh. I bought her a Peligrino and we talked. Been like 15 years since I last saw her. I can appreciate some heavy shiat ... at our age .... got some heavy shiat that you want to bring up as smoothly as possible.

I figure though ... she hadn't told me .... and she wouldn't bring up that she had broken up with her boyfriend if she didn't think I was still do-able.

I mean ... I dunno any 40 year old women that look like Jen Aniston or Demi Moore ... this is as hot as I am gonna get.

And she's a sweet girl ... and I really do feel badly for her .... as an old friend. I can see that she is in pain.

So there was no kiss ... just a hug. I will see her again.

Let me put it this way. She's about as hot as she could be at our age. She's on the rebound .... and despite as fat and bald as I am .... she remembers a youthful me too. i remember a youthful her. She's got great boobs. Still pretty firm. Never had kids. She likes to go braless .... she's very sexy .... still.

So .... we have a lot of catching up to do .... and I'll console her .... and she gives great head.

Oh yeah ... apparently she's still living in an apartment with her ex .... so the wounds are very fresh. I bought her a Peligrino and we talked. Been like 15 years since I last saw her. I can appreciate some heavy shiat ... at our age .... got some heavy shiat that you want to bring up as smoothly as possible.

I figure though ... she hadn't told me .... and she wouldn't bring up that she had broken up with her boyfriend if she didn't think I was still do-able.

I mean ... I dunno any 40 year old women that look like Jen Aniston or Demi Moore ... this is as hot as I am gonna get.

And she's a sweet girl ... and I really do feel badly for her .... as an old friend. I can see that she is in pain.

So there was no kiss ... just a hug. I will see her again.

if she looks liek demi or jen aniston, that is pretty effing hot. Hit that while the getting is good and you don't need a little blue pill.

She's just barely under 40. We are both just under 40. Old friends ...we fooled around as teenagers ... but never went "all the way".

And she'so heartbroken right now .... I wouldn't want to toy with her at all ... and I'm plus 30 pounds ..... what do I got on the horizon. Jen Aniston .... Demi Moore? No.

I was thinking about how hot some of the younger ones are ...was gonna volunteer at a local middle school.

Gotta be some hot young .... 36 year old teachers.

:thumbsdown:

No ... seriously. When I was 30 I dated a girl that was 20. When I was 35 I would date women in their later 20's .... and here I am .... face to face with 40. Overnight ... you become creepy old guy.

I don't wanna be creepy old guy.

I don't wanna be creepy old guy.

Oops! Too late :ninja: I'm still trying to get the Jen Aniston/Demi Moore connection :wacko: Aren't they about as opposite looking as two can be :dunno: Either way, nice touch on the Peligrino. You prolly won her heart with that.

Oops! Too late :ninja: I'm still trying to get the Jen Aniston/Demi Moore connection :wacko: Aren't they about as opposite looking as two can be :dunno: Either way, nice touch on the Peligrino. You prolly won her heart with that.

He's saying that she does not look like them, or in other words, she is fugly, but that's all he can get. :wacko:

No .... I'm saying that for 39 ....she looks awesome ..... but she's no Marissa Tomei. She never had movie star looks

She's a sweet girl though .... and we are old friends. And I will let her cry on my shoulder. And if she decides to fondle my freshly shaven balls .... well so be it! Who am I to question a grieving persons methods?

Women ... at that age .... at my age .... are different. To a 25 year old .... 40 year old guy that's never been married .... creepy.

Bout 5 years later .... same guy .... A CATCH!

It's weird.

Still not sure how to get the 11 year olds interested without the chlorofor --- I MEAN ....yeah .... dating at 40 is weird.

:mad:

What's gonna be interesting ... is I remember she had fantastic natural boobs. They're not real big .... they are prolly pretty similar to Jen Anistons. Just ... really nice ... normal sized .... natural breasts.

I bet they are still nice.

Oh .... and she used to be bisexual. I think she just likes guys now but .... there is always that manage a posibilté.

datinging ur early 30s sux too.

all of my freinds are married with stay at home poon, and iam taking a gal out for a 1st date?

do i wear a tie at dinner? a coat? my dress clothes leave much to be desired

in your early to mid twenties, its so much easier. you drink more, party more, more things are going on. you are less mature.

at 34, i might as well be 64. iam set in my ways, some dame isnt gonna change me.

swallow and leave so I can play mw2

Was about 20 years ago ... I've gained about 20 pounds. But my friends would tell ya .... I have strength .... pure .... flat out ... strength. I was strong then .... I'm still strong.. And fast.

And then .... there was the bees.

:doublethumbsup:

That was before my back injury. I had pretty good form on the bench press. I was a boxer. I never really got to test it because my nose would bleed easily .... broke it once and it hurt like hell. Bled like a stuck pig. It's supposed to get easier .... but I was done with that.

Shoulda played football. I'm fast. Can't catch for shiat .... but I love to block. Maybe I coulda been a FB if I'd done roids.

Was a swimmer and a mountain biker.

Was all good until college .... literally picked up 2 girls and I lost my balance and broke my fibula. But I also .... herniated a disc in my back .... I found out 5 years later .... after jumping my bike like 15 feet in the air onto concrete.

That was such a sweet bike ... original 1990 Gary Fisher ... all handmade .... indestructable. Man ....I tried .... you could not crack that frame. Heavy bike with the old Shimano Deore thumb shifters.

Those were the days.

Agreed. Very creepy at that. You look like a cross between that nerd on 16 Candles, Matt Damon, and Curious George. Speaking of curious, are you suffering from ADHD?

Agreed. Very creepy at that. You look like a cross between that nerd on 16 Candles, Matt Damon, and Curious George. Speaking of curious, are you suffering from ADHD?

:unsure:

Congrats on getting a girl that you don't have to pull out of a box and inflate.

This is funny.