Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Cowboys at Saints

Got it back :shocking: Dam i bet they pussedd out and didnt go for endzone. I wouldnt let that bum kick FG :pointstosky:

OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!!! He'll be on the waiver wire next week. :shocking: :pointstosky: :mad: :angry:

Hahahaha! I told you! Wade Phillips should be fired on the spot. Don't they remember what happened a couple weeks ago with Suisham?

How much you guys wanna bet Folk misses this?

'XRAGE' is the man :pointstosky: :shocking: WOW

I said they need to get rid of Nick Folk, but they won't. Well he just cost the Cowboys again. Pillsbury Dough Wade needs to go. :pointstosky:

nick folk just fired himself. Dude is as good as gone.

think he can blame that one on the HOLDER TOO :pointstosky:

nick folk needs to get fired after this game. just leave his arse at the airport. What a loser. Fire him now. He cost dallas the game last week and now here he is again. idiot kicker.

yea, that was a chippy. I think I could hit that.

3rd and 14 is not easy to pick up.

i want a tie game and OT so maybe ROMO can get me some more points :pointstosky:

nick folk needs to get fired after this game. just leave his arse at the airport. What a loser. Fire him now. He cost dallas the game last week and now here he is again. idiot kicker.

That was one of the funniest misses I've ever seen. Guy had a straight shot at like the 10 yard line and bangs it off the upright. Talk about being unclutch.

I knew he was going to miss it before they even lined up. Them showing him missing during pre-game warmups was just icing on the cake. This is exactly why you don't play conservative in the NFL. If the Cowboys end up losing this the media will be going to town on them all week long.

the cowboys should "code red" his arse on the plane like in that movie a few good men. Folk is worthless

:pointstosky: :lol:

atleast hold him down with sheet and fill pillow covers with soap and beat his ARSE :bandana:

Even if the Cowboys win this, I'm so focking :bandana: I hate Wade Phillips with all my heart. :lol:

:pointstosky:

That was one of the funniest misses I've ever seen. Guy had a straight shot at like the 10 yard line and bangs it off the upright. Talk about being unclutch.

I knew he was going to miss it before they even lined up. Them showing him missing during pre-game warmups was just icing on the cake. This is exactly why you don't play conservative in the NFL. If the Cowboys end up losing this the media will be on them all week long.

since you are on a role right now 'xrage' should i start Sjax :bandana: its Sjax or Ganther and you seem to see the future :pointstosky:

I knew he was going to miss it before they even lined up. Them showing him missing during pre-game warmups was just icing on the cake. This is exactly why you don't play conservative in the NFL. If the Cowboys end up losing this the media will be on them all week long.

I really hope the team just kicks the shiot out of folk on the plane. Just rush at him and stomp him. the guy is costing games. real athletes are out there working hard all game and some little unathletic scrawny kicker is losing games. makes me sick. all kickers are idiots..

I really hope the team just kicks the shiot out of folk on the plane. Just rush at him and stomp him. the guy is costing games. real athletes are out there working hard all game and some little unathletic scrawny kicker is losing games. makes me sick. all kickers are idiots..

except Bironas. He's da Man :pointstosky:

yeah, do him like pyle in full metal jacket.

that is exactly what i was thinking about :pointstosky:

Wow.

Turn out the lights. The party's over Saints fans.

Well...for the unbeaten season sure...not so for the rest of it though.

Nice game for Dallas...worst part is hearing more from Pimp all week.

who cares about the saints. my fantasy football season just went down the toilet.

FOCK YOU BREES. FOCK YOU BRADY. FOCK YOU WARNER.

FOCK ALL OF YOU! :pointstosky:

league i have Brady in i lost last week cause he got me 11 pts and i got beat by the Brees owner and Brees got 11 tonight :bandana: :lol: