Sign in to follow this  
singman2

2010 Draft Commentary

man i really thought i could snag michael bush a few rounds later as my RB4... looks like he's gonna get 200+ carries and has always had a nice YPC. well done sir!

Damn, I had no idea Barber was left or I would of nabbed him.

Sorry Dude he's a Bomber now... :thumbsup:

Leon Washington is close to 100% and will be Pet Carrolls Reggie Bush! might not score but a ton of receptions

Had to double and triple check that holmes was still available, pretty happy about that pick.

Had to double and triple check that holmes was still available, pretty happy about that pick.

GL with the suspension, run-heavy offense, and turnover prone QB. I will however, start Cotchery with confidence until Holmes comes back. :doublethumbsup:

GL with the suspension, run-heavy offense, and turnover prone QB. I will however, start Cotchery with confidence until Holmes comes back. :pointstosky:

I own Cotchery in dynasty leagues, and he has been a mainstay on my fantasy football rosters the last few years. He is a reliable high end #2 when playing healthy, and a high end #3 WR when playing hurt. And the guy is a warrior, he takes 1-2 weeks for injury's that other WR's would take 4-6 weeks for.

All that being said, Holmes is a legit stud. He has all the skills to be a true #1 WR for years. He is mainly used as a deep threat, but only because he is fast. He has the hands of a possession reciever.

I do not mind waiting the extra 4 weeks for Holmes to get back. I drafted him as a keeper prospect just as much as his prospect this season.

I own Cotchery in dynasty leagues, and he has been a mainstay on my fantasy football rosters the last few years. He is a reliable high end #2 when playing healthy, and a high end #3 WR when playing hurt. And the guy is a warrior, he takes 1-2 weeks for injury's that other WR's would take 4-6 weeks for.

All that being said, Holmes is a legit stud. He has all the skills to be a true #1 WR for years. He is mainly used as a deep threat, but only because he is fast. He has the hands of a possession reciever.

I do not mind waiting the extra 4 weeks for Holmes to get back. I drafted him as a keeper prospect just as much as his prospect this season.

I liked the pick... I think the Jets will be FF producers this year... I think he would have gone much earlier, minus the 4 game suspension... TW

I liked the pick... I think the Jets will be FF producers this year... I think he would have gone much earlier, minus the 4 game suspension... TW

OK gamble this late. I don't think he will have steller FF numbers though. 4 game suspension, new team and three other solid options (keller, crotch and hands of stone), plus they are still a heavy running team. Just don't see significant numbers for him. I looked at him based on past performance but passed. But hey, I'm often wrong.................... :pointstosky:

i really drafted welker man drugs helped me with the pain not so much here totally forgot the acl -- my team is gonnna suck

Figured D. Thomas was worth the risk here. He was the first WR drafted for a reason...........

atleast you didnt take jacoby jones a few picks later haha i mean he caught a whopping 27 passes last year...

atleast you didnt take jacoby jones a few picks later haha i mean he caught a whopping 27 passes last year...

Dont worry, in october when you jump on the bandwagon I will not call you out for it.

fyi: Moz is back in the hospital with pneumonia. Thoughts and prayers Moz. He does get internet access there and I'm sure will check in whenever he can. They were going to stick him with a big needle last I read over at the mffl board.

fyi: Moz is back in the hospital with pneumonia. Thoughts and prayers Moz. He does get internet access there and I'm sure will check in whenever he can. They were going to stick him with a big needle last I read over at the mffl board.

you mean an IV yeah hurts like fock especially when the doick focks it upo the first time

you mean an IV yeah hurts like fock especially when the doick focks it upo the first time

On the back of your hand? ouch

karmaroosters has been on the clock and was here both last night and this morning and didn't pick. :dunno:

karmaroosters has been on the clock and was here both last night and this morning and didn't pick. :dunno:

I say 2 more hours, then we move on and he can pick later then.... TW

ps. I saw that too last night, just make a pick people it's the 18th round...