Sign in to follow this  
Jwood

Kilroy's replacement?

Shouldn't be too hard has he had a good team. Someone will be walking into a playoff team. I've asked a guy I know that has inquired about wanting to be in a dynasty league, but he's deciding if he wants to take on another league.

Someone must know a person who wants in???

We need to get an owner in if we are gonna draft June 1. Did we want to post something in the forums here? Sancuary?

We need to get an owner in if we are gonna draft June 1. Did we want to post something in the forums here? Sancuary?

I'm waiting to hear back from a dude I know. I'm gonna give him a couple more days and then we can go from there.

If everyone is cool with that.

I'm waiting to hear back from a dude I know. I'm gonna give him a couple more days and then we can go from there.

If everyone is cool with that.

some "dude"???? :thumbsup:

My guys is a no-go.

Anyone have anyone else?

hey guys,

I just talked to my son and he wants to take over the team if that's ok with you guys.

he has played FFL before, and been around me all the years I've played. he's 27 and a fireman/emt so he has "a little" maturity. LOL

his addy is:

titus816@yahoo.com

he is watching for an email with info, link, etc.

hey guys,

I just talked to my son and he wants to take over the team if that's ok with you guys.

he has played FFL before, and been around me all the years I've played. he's 27 and a fireman/emt so he has "a little" maturity. LOL

his addy is:

titus816@yahoo.com

he is watching for an email with info, link, etc.

hey guys,

I just wanted to add to this that I DID NOT vote as I didn't think it was right and proper.

Hey guys, I'm finally back and able to get caught up on everything. Has sparkkys son been set up and ready to go or do we still need to get him in here?

Hey guys, I'm finally back and able to get caught up on everything. Has sparkkys son been set up and ready to go or do we still need to get him in here?

I got a "fathers day" call this am and he didn't say anything about being contacted yet. he asked me a few days ago if I knew anything. I told him he'd get an email "sometime".

I got a "fathers day" call this am and he didn't say anything about being contacted yet. he asked me a few days ago if I knew anything. I told him he'd get an email "sometime".

I got an email saying he was in, not sure if Jwood emailed him as well, and i think he is on a cruise this week

Do we have him in place yet or not? So when are we actually gonna start teh draft?

Sign in to follow this