Sign in to follow this  
singman2

Shorten this draft to 20 rounds?

No... Keep going a few back up players and some scrub fliers, and were there at 23 players... No need to stop now IMO... TW

I think so. It would leave a little bit of talent on the waiver wire and still give huge rosters. There were hardly any free agents moves last year because with 23 man rosters, nobody was let go..........

What do you guys think?

Are you also proposing to shorten the rosters to 20? Or keep them at 23 and add three players from free agency?

Miles Austin was dropped and picked up as a free agent last year.

Tell me about it, I was going to pick him up, but didn't due to owning Patrick Crayton... oops... :pointstosky:

I am proposing we stop the draft after 20 rounds. No free agents. 20 roster spots.

It's your league... Only 20 spots does help in waivers for the bad teams... I WOULD raise up the annual waiver dollars allowed for the season then... TW

pretty sure i did pick up sydney rice on waivers last summer.

Hence the qualification of "hardly"............

I am proposing we stop the draft after 20 rounds. No free agents. 20 roster spots.

Sounds good to me.

someone just took a kicker. do we really need to go another 7 rounds or whatever it is

someone just took a kicker. do we really need to go another 7 rounds or whatever it is

Steve said were stopping at 20 man rosters this year... TW

Sing,

Because of a trade where I picked up a 23rd round pick from Attack Mode, I should get his 20.06 pick to go along with my 20.05 pick so I can get 20 players. Attack Mode should have his 20th player with his 19th round pick. Thanks

Sing,

Because of a trade where I picked up a 23rd round pick from Attack Mode, I should get his 20.06 pick to go along with my 20.05 pick so I can get 20 players. Attack Mode should have his 20th player with his 19th round pick. Thanks

no problem

Considering we can't get Rhino to make even one pick, I am going to cut this off at 20. That is a large enough roster..........

Want to apologize for my delay in picking. I have been driving across the country from California to Kansas. Sorry for the delay, I know it is getting frustrating how long this draft has lasted. Good to see it is down to 20 rounds at least - personally I think it will allow increased activity during the season which is why I am in favor.