Sign in to follow this  
yostevo

New CBS Commissioner Leagues get 50% off

I'm in no way affiliated with CBS Commissioner league or even endorse their league software. I just run a league on their site and they are offering up a 50% discount to all NEW leagues that I refer to them. I just wanted to help a fellow FFtoday geek save a little dough during tough times, oh and I get some $ for my league out of the deal as well. :overhead:

Here's the direct link to get your new league 50% off.

http://cbssports.com/ref/39417557

Just follow the directions and you'll be all set.

Thanks to those who have already gotten the discount. :thumbsup:

Nice offer you are sharing here, but honestly CBS is WAY too pricey IMO. The good part is if you can get a deal like your offering to others it might be the only way they can try it because at full price they must be the highest priced site out there.

Nice offer you are sharing here, but honestly CBS is WAY too pricey IMO. The good part is if you can get a deal like your offering to others it might be the only way they can try it because at full price they must be the highest priced site out there.

I totally agree that the regular price of $179 is beyond what it should be. The early bird price of $150(before June 24th) works out to be $12.50 per team in my 12 teamer which really isn't a big deal. The person paying for it up front gets drilled a bit but the league pays him back. :lol: $12.50/ 16 weeks = .78 cents per week to play fantasy football. I think people blow it out of proportion.

I've played in leagues with a dozen different league software providers and I still think CBS is the best, just not worth $179

Well Yahoo is totally free, and they have all the bells and whistles CBS does, plus this year they are offering aution leagues

Well Yahoo is totally free, and they have all the bells and whistles CBS does, plus this year they are offering aution leagues

I'm not going to get into a debate, because to each their own, but I don't find that to be true at all. Just sayin.....

:pointstosky:

Thanks to you all. Glad to help you as well.

:pointstosky:

:thumbsup:

Time is ticking :wave:

:wave:

It's not too late to get discounted. :thumbsup:

Last call ! :cheers: