Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

I need a good money league, online not live.

I have my regular money league draft live but want to branch out and do some online money drafting. Google searches and the findaleague forums left me wanting more. Anyone recommend a site? I want options to pay $20-50-100 entry fees like that and a decent payout structure that doesnt just reward first place like cbs.

Check us out.... RosterDoc.com

$259 entry paying out 1st-4th in each 12 team league plus a grand prize $20K and 2 Super Bowl tix

Also have a $20 salary cap league and weekly games

I have my regular money league draft live but want to branch out and do some online money drafting. Google searches and the findaleague forums left me wanting more. Anyone recommend a site? I want options to pay $20-50-100 entry fees like that and a decent payout structure that doesnt just reward first place like cbs.

I use Antsports. Decent payout's. Reputable, On BBB.

They have $50-1000 leagues.

I play in the 1 K league/s. :D

Sweet thanx! I will check them out.

I have been playing there for years. I really do like it, but the live draft is a slow email draft, takes about 10 days. I use it as prep for my bigger money league. Things going slow in the draft makes you think through a lot harder and gets my rankings all straight.