Sign in to follow this  
ILikeVikes-84

Fellow FVMDL opponents....

Hey Guys-

I am going to make this short and sweet. I know this is not a good time to resign but that's what I am doing. My team is in such a hole and I my efforts to improve this team are not up to par. The past couple seasons I wasn't very active not because I wasn't interested but because I just didn't know what to do and when I did do something it didn't work out.

The reason I didn't do this before the draft is because I wanted to see what I could do one more time. Since the draft ended I have sent out many trade offers and raelly had no takers. Sorry if they offended anyone but like I said I guess my efforts weren't good enough. The dynasty league format just got the best of me. Another reason is Chad (Horseman) got the best of me in trades.

I really am sorry if this causes a disaster in keeping the fvmdl tradition alive. I really think/hope a month is enough time to find a new owner.

It's been fun playing w/ you all and good luck this season!

Jesse (DBF2004)

I wish ya luck Jess in what you do.

and you're right, the timing could have been better. but good luck to ya anyway.

after thinking about this more, I think the guys would appreciate if you would go ahead and pay smitty and finish the year if we can't find another owner since you went ahead and drafted.

a new owner would have most likely liked to have drafted for himself.

just my opinion.

I understand your opinion Sparrky but I am done. I have dealt w/ that horrid team long enough. I have done every think I can this offseason to try to make it better via draft and trades like I said I was unable to do anything that improved where I thought I could even win one game. Like I said all the best luck in finding a new owner.

after thinking about this more, I think the guys would appreciate if you would go ahead and pay smitty and finish the year if we can't find another owner since you went ahead and drafted.

a new owner would have most likely liked to have drafted for himself.

just my opinion.

I agree 100%. I've been talking about this with others and we're all on the same page. I am going to disallow the trade he made for the time being as well because that will make it even harder to find an owner for this team. Bobby may be willing to take over Jesse's team if it comes to that..

I hope it works out that we can find a replacement in time.

I also think there is a lesson here that we absolutely DO NOT draft till everyone is paid up.

"friends is friends, but business is business."

I agree 100%. I've been talking about this with others and we're all on the same page. I am going to disallow the trade he made for the time being as well because that will make it even harder to find an owner for this team. Bobby may be willing to take over Jesse's team if it comes to that..

I guess I'm out of the loop. What trade are we talking about?

Do we have someone lined up yet?

anything new on a new owner?

I asked one guy I know but haven't heard back for sure.

I'm not optimistic.

I'm out of ideas here as well, we may have to turn to the main board for some new blood.

I guess I'm out of the loop. What trade are we talking about?

It was the TO trade where DBF gave up his 2nd rounder and something else.

I have found a leagemate of mine that will take the team if we can't find anyone else.

I've been in a 8 team league with him over 10 years.

smitty, I'll send you his addy via email.

I have found a leagemate of mine that will take the team if we can't find anyone else.

I've been in a 8 team league with him over 10 years.

smitty, I'll send you his addy via email.

Just prepare the pour soul for Scooby's onslaught of one-sided trade proposals. :lol:

Just prepare the pour soul for Scooby's onslaught of one-sided trade proposals. :lol:

:dunno: :argue:

:dunno: :argue:

Lemme fix that...

Just prepare the pour soul for Scooby's onslaught of trade proposals where he tries to unload the albatross of Ahmad Bradshaw and Brandon Jacobs.

:doublethumbsup:

Sign in to follow this