Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

S. Green

It all comes down to him staying healthy. He runs physically, but can he do it for an entire season. If he can then he is a top 5 back in all formats.

He's being overrated. FFToday has him 5th? Wha? That's some serious hype. You can have him 5th overall, I'll gladly take Gore, Turner, Deangelo, or S Jax afterwards.

Really like him but LT is going to be heavily involved in that offense. Greene is a late 2nd round pick.

I've been hearing a lot about this. How involve do you think a 31 year old running back that averaged 3.8 yards and 3.3 yards per carry the last 2 season will be. A running back that averaged about 310 carries a season over the past 9 years. There isn't much thread in LT's tire. The Jets will be stupid to run him into the ground before the playoffs. At best LT will log about 180-200 carries for the season. That leaves about 400 for the rest of the team. Now, how many carries do you think Greene will get assuming there's 400-420 carries left?

I don't think they have 600 rushing attempts again this year, as the coaching staff has said. Not too say they will go entirely in the other direction but to put it in perspective the next highest rushing attempts last year was 525 (Carolina) and there were only four teams with more than 500 attempts. I think it is likely they will be in the 500-525 range this year.

I like Greene but I think his carries will be below 300 (maybe in the 280 range), and he will not be that involved in the receiving game. I rank him around 8-10 for RB's.

Really like him but LT is going to be heavily involved in that offense. Greene is a late 2nd round pick.

This :thumbsup:

In case you have not noticed, Rex Ryan has a man-crush on LT.

He looked like a human bulldozer. Ran hard and found the holes on his limited carries. I really liked what i saw last night.

LT is a non-factor to me, he's just a turd circling the bowl. The thing that I liked last night was the way Sanchez looked, if he can avoid the sophomore slump and keep D's honest, Greene will roll.

He is high on my draft board this season, especially in my run-heavy scoring league. Should see a ton of touches, and that line will be opening lots of holes.

He's being overrated. FFToday has him 5th? Wha? That's some serious hype. You can have him 5th overall, I'll gladly take Gore, Turner, Deangelo, or S Jax afterwards.

SJax??? Alright see how that works for you :P