Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

I'm here to help.

Links or questions about today's fantasy starts/sits. Please make sure to include your scoring systems.

Standard Scoring, no PPR.

Pick 2 WRs as my WR2 & WR3.

Welker

MSW

Knox

I was thinking MSW and Knox, but the consensus seems to say Knox & Welker.

Thanks for the help!

standard no-ppr 12 team league 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex, 4 pts passing td.

owen daniels or tony scheffler?

J-Stew or M. Wallace as a flex.

Got two for ya:

1) Santana Moss or Malcolm Floyd today? Leaning heavily towards Floyd, tell me if I'm wrong.

2) Should I dump Sidney Rice for Dexter McCluser, who still lists as a WR in my league? Its my last bench spot.

Team in sig. Standard scoring, no ppr (4 TD pass, 1 pt per 25 yds passing; 6 TD rush/reception, 1 pt per 10 yds rushing/receiving)

Thanks for the input.

Standard Scoring, no PPR.

Pick 2 WRs as my WR2 & WR3.

Welker

MSW

Knox

I was thinking MSW and Knox, but the consensus seems to say Know & Welker.

Thanks for the help!

Go with the consensus. Knox and Welker. Marvin Lewis is determined to blanket Moss so Welker is going to have a ton of catches/yardage. Knox is a safe play this week against a bad team. Also...you can count on Martz to pass a billion times today.

standard no-ppr 12 team league 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex, 4 pts passing td.

owen daniels or tony scheffler?

J-Stew or M. Wallace as a flex.

Tough call on Daniels/Scheffler. It's really a toss up but I'd go with Daniels only because I like Schaub.

I'd go with Stewart. I see him getting about 70 yards on the ground today. Wallace has an unproven QB at the helm and will compete with Ward for catches.

Links or questions about today's fantasy starts/sits. Please make sure to include your scoring systems.

DST scoring in my league is that the unit starts with 230 points and for each point allowed, 10 are deducted from this total. The DST gets points for sacks (20 points), fumbles (45 points), INT (45 points).

I have the Raiders and Pats and am not comfortable with either but I need to choose one. Who should I start?

My opponent started the Vikings DST and scored 110 points. So, I'm looking for a DST to score this or more!

Got two for ya:

1) Santana Moss or Malcolm Floyd today? Leaning heavily towards Floyd, tell me if I'm wrong.

2) Should I dump Sidney Rice for Dexter McCluser, who still lists as a WR in my league? Its my last bench spot.

Team in sig. Standard scoring, no ppr (4 TD pass, 1 pt per 25 yds passing; 6 TD rush/reception, 1 pt per 10 yds rushing/receiving)

Thanks for the input.

1). Go with Floyd. Here is my thoughts...Moss is in the better situation as far as match up goes. Washington is at home, SD is on the road. However, McNabb is new, Shanny is new, we really don't know what we're going to get. Floyd-Rivers is a known. It's also known that VJax is gone. Floyd is safe. Go with your gut.

2). I'm one of the few people that is not on the McCluster bandwagon. I also don't like that he is hurt week one and that he has to complete with Jones and Charles for touches. Rice will be back by midseason and we all know Favre/Rice have chemistry. Think of Rice coming back midseason as a great pick up right before playoffs.

You da man! I gotta decide between Palmer vs NE and Cutler vs Det. I've read that NE is starting a rookie and a 2nd year guy at corners, but, on the flip side, Martz QBs usually put up a lot of points. TD only league. thanks!

Here's my link... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=369864

DST scoring in my league is that the unit starts with 230 points and for each point allowed, 10 are deducted from this total. The DST gets points for sacks (20 points), fumbles (45 points), INT (45 points).

I have the Raiders and Pats and am not comfortable with either but I need to choose one. Who should I start?

My opponent started the Vikings DST and scored 110 points. So, I'm looking for a DST to score this or more!

I'm going to throw this out there...I'm a Patriots homer...however I don't let that muddle reality. The Patriots have zero pass rush. They'll be able to stop the run but not the pass. Palmer is going to prove TO was a good move so I see them throwing a lot. I'm not convinced the Patriots can stop it. The only thing I like about the Pats is they're playing at home.

Raiders are tough. They face Chris Johnson....but they also face Vince Young. I'd go with Tennessee as the weaker of the two offense you'd have to face. Take Oakland and feel good about it. Tennessee won't be able to blow them out...even at home.

Standard scoring league... thin at RB

Beanie Wells (don't know if he'll even play)

Lawrence Maroney (see Beanie Wells... LOL)

Mike Bell

Donald Brown

UGH!!!

Having a tuff time making choices in a standard PPR league (1=rec) between:

WR3:

R White @ PIT

M Floyd @ KC

My logic here is that PIT Def is healthy and fully aware of the fact that they must carry the team for the next month, but do you really bench your studs out the gate? Also, I really like the M Floyd match up vs. an undersized KC secondary even with the addition of E Berry. Any suggestions?

In addition for RB2:

A Foster vs. IND

A Bradshaw vs. CAR

Leaning towards A Foster and here's my logic...A Foster is almost guaranteed a majority of the carries here and with a shootout most likely to occur in HOU, A Foster should see plenty of looks out the backfield. And who knows what the giants T Caughlin will do with his RBBC two headed monster. Any suggestions?

Leave a link, will answer yours!!!

I like Floyd for the same reasons you do. See my post above about Floyd.

Foster is my pick for your two running backs. Bradshaw is going to get a lot of the touches midfield but Jacobs will steal carries goal line and short yardage. Foster is also going to have some receptions. In a PPR league, he could be gold today.

I'm going to throw this out there...I'm a Patriots homer...however I don't let that muddle reality. The Patriots have zero pass rush. They'll be able to stop the run but not the pass. Palmer is going to prove TO was a good move so I see them throwing a lot. I'm not convinced the Patriots can stop it. The only thing I like about the Pats is they're playing at home.

Raiders are tough. They face Chris Johnson....but they also face Vince Young. I'd go with Tennessee as the weaker of the two offense you'd have to face. Take Oakland and feel good about it. Tennessee won't be able to blow them out...even at home.

Interesting....thanks. I tried to pick up the Browns but missed the waiver deadline since there was a Thursday night game this week. I always draft my DST second last round before a kicker and like to play match-ups and watch the waiver wire. Do you think the Pats D will figure it out after a few games?

You da man! I gotta decide between Palmer vs NE and Cutler vs Det. I've read that NE is starting a rookie and a 2nd year guy at corners, but, on the flip side, Martz QBs usually put up a lot of points. TD only league. thanks!

Here's my link... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=369864

TD only...go with Cutler. Martz is going to throw the shitt out the ball today. Cutler may be dead by the fantasy playoffs because of his lack of protection but he'll score a ton today.

Two things to think about:

1) Bengals are on the road.

2) Bears are at home.

If you were getting penalized for INTs, I may go with Palmer but since you're TD only, you're gold.

Which 2 RB ? Mccoy vs Packers,Greene vs Ravens and Bradshaw vs Panthers.

1 pt for every 5 rushing yd.

Standard scoring league... thin at RB

Beanie Wells (don't know if he'll even play)

Lawrence Maroney (see Beanie Wells... LOL)

Mike Bell

Donald Brown

UGH!!!

If Wells plays, which I'm reading he probably won't, I'd go with Maroney. Again, I'm a Pats homer but I honestly think Maroney is going to emerge with some fantasy value this week. The Bengals will be too busy trying to cover Moss/Welker and leaving Gronkowski and Maroney to have good fantasy numbers.

I will make it quick:

Turner at pit or Forte vs. Det. (NO ppr)

and another league..

and pick one YES ppr....Best vs. Chi or Mendy vs. Atl or Hightower vs. STL

Interesting....thanks. I tried to pick up the Browns but missed the waiver deadline since there was a Thursday night game this week. I always draft my DST second last round before a kicker and like to play match-ups and watch the waiver wire. Do you think the Pats D will figure it out after a few games?

I never bet against Belichick. If he can't figure it out, he'll steal the other team's signals. :thumbsup:

If Wells plays, which I'm reading he probably won't, I'd go with Maroney. Again, I'm a Pats homer but I honestly think Maroney is going to emerge with some fantasy value this week. The Bengals will be too busy trying to cover Moss/Welker and leaving Gronkowski and Maroney to have good fantasy numbers.

I like Maroney - but thought he was OUT with a hamstring issue???

stnd yahoo no ppr shady McCoy or Caddy for Rb2?

TIA

I love Caddy's match up this week. Honestly, I see him having his best day of the season today. It may be the last time we see him upright before his wheel's fall off.

Which 2 RB ? Mccoy vs Packers,Greene vs Ravens and Bradshaw vs Panthers.

1 pt for every 5 rushing yd.

Here are my mental Cliff Notes:

McCoy- playing Green Bay, probably going to fall behind early and have to throw, takes carries away from McCoy. No other RB will vulture him.

Greene- playing the Ravens, Ravens are pissed at Rex Ryan, has LT2 vulturing him.

Bradshaw- probably the best play of the three. Will get a lot of touches in the open field but will lose short yardage/goal lines to Jacobs. Playing Carolina so the Panthers will probably control the clock for most of the game with their running game.

I'd go with Bradshaw mainly because the Giants are heavily favored in this game, which means they'll need their running game...and they'll use it more than Philly. I do not like Greene this week. I do not like Greene/LT2 RBBC at all. It scares me. Pray LT2 gets hurt otherwise Greene may be heavily devalued this season.

I like Maroney - but thought he was OUT with a hamstring issue???

Questionable.

If he is out, I'd go with Donald Brown.

Have a bunch of good backs to choose from for two spots. Which two to pick for RB2 and Flex? PPR and PPC league. 6 for td's, 10 for yds.

Foster

Grant

Bradshaw

Cadillac

McCoy

Thanks.

need 1 RB and 1 RB/WR flex out of this group. 1 pt per 10 yds rush/recv, 6 pt TD and 0.5 PPR

Cadillac Williams vs CLE

Ahmad Bradshaw vs CAR

LeSean McCoy vs GB

Jabar Gaffney vs Jac

Malcolm Floyd vs KC

Steve Smith NYG vs CAR

Leaning towards Cadillac cuz Tampa shouldn't need to air it out vs CLE and Floyd but I'm also intrigued by Gaffney

I will make it quick:

Turner at pit or Forte vs. Det. (NO ppr)

and another league..

and pick one YES ppr....Best vs. Chi or Mendy vs. Atl or Hightower vs. STL

I have zero love for Forte because he burned me time after time last season. I definitely don't like him with Martz in town...but this week they're playing the Lions. Rule number one in fantasy football: Always start players who matched up against Detroit...especially if they're at home.

Pick 1.. McCoy vs. GB, Portis v Dallas, Ricky Williams v Buf or Feliz Jones v WAS.. Thanks!

Tough call.

I'd go with Ricky Williams because they're playing Buffalo. Buffalo's secondary is pretty good.

need 1 RB and 1 RB/WR flex out of this group. 1 pt per 10 yds rush/recv, 6 pt TD and 0.5 PPR

Cadillac Williams vs CLE

Ahmad Bradshaw vs CAR

LeSean McCoy vs GB

Jabar Gaffney vs Jac

Malcolm Floyd vs KC

Steve Smith NYG vs CAR

Leaning towards Cadillac cuz Tampa shouldn't need to air it out vs CLE and Floyd but I'm also intrigued by Gaffney

Caddy and Floyd. Zero doubt about that.

Hey Focker... your the advice guru here? Holy fock how does anyone ever win?! :shocking:

12 team, 4 pt td, non-ppr

Welker or Hakeem Nicks

I'm thinking Welker will get a ton of catches/yards sure but I'm not to confident in him scoring

Nicks was pretty decent last year but carolina is stingy

A. Bradshaw or J. Harrison? 1 pt for every 10 yards, 6 pts for TD and 3 pts for 100 yards, no PPR

Thanks

Toss up. Go with Harrison against TB. He'll get 90% of the carries today. Bradshaw is splitting with Jacobs...especially on the goal line.

Hey Focker... your the advice guru here? Holy fock how does anyone ever win?! :shocking:

12 team, 4 pt td, non-ppr

Welker or Hakeem Nicks

I'm thinking Welker will get a ton of catches/yards sure but I'm not to confident in him scoring

Nicks was pretty decent last year but carolina is stingy

Hey bro! Hope things are good with you. :thumbsup:

Welker for all the reasons you stated. Lewis is going to cover Moss so the underneath is going to be wide open for Welker and Gronkowski.

Hey bro! Hope things are good with you. :thumbsup:

Welker for all the reasons you stated. Lewis is going to cover Moss so the underneath is going to be wide open for Welker and Gronkowski.

Thanks buddy.. we're getting through.