Sign in to follow this  
Frank   M

Derek Anderson

Cardinals fans? That bandwagon vacated the day Warner announced his retirement.

some of us unlucky Kolb owners in 2 QB leagues need this guy to do something. gulp.

You can say that again :cry:

I have Kolb and Stafford. Picked up anderson off ww...didnt work out so well for me! :dunno:

I have Big Ben on the bench with Derek Anderson, David Garrard and Chad Henne until Week 6. I'm lucky to be 2-0 in spite of some brutal QB play.

Rapistberger can't get back quickly enough!

I have Big Ben on the bench with Derek Anderson, David Garrard and Chad Henne until Week 6. I'm lucky to be 2-0 in spite of some brutal QB play.

Rapistberger can't get back quickly enough!

But..but...Anderson has a huge arm! He'll get the ball to Fitz down the field all day!

I went on the Cardinals message bored today, and nobody even cares. There were two threads about Anderson, and there was plenty of sticking up for him in them. On the Browns message bored, people are ready to lynch somebody after two crappy games. It sucks rooting for sh1tty team, but holy fock, at least people here give a d@mn.

Nobody with any real sense saw Anderson as anything other than what he is: a stop gap in AZ.

Nobody with any real sense saw Anderson as anything other than what he is: a stop gap in AZ.

I saw him as a back up to a skill-less primadonna.