Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

A. Hernandez owners: What are you doing?

DROPPED!!!

on your head too many times as a child?

How are you guys doing?

I see Aaron is doing OK today.........I mean after last weeks jugular cutting here in the forearm, it's good to see him scoring some pointage! :pointstosky:

Have we learned anything today?

Basically one target for one catch, which just so happened to be a TD which saved his fantasy day.

NE still seems like a clusterf*ck to me.

Have we learned anything today?

Basically one target for one catch, which just so happened to be a TD which saved his fantasy day.

NE still seems like a clusterf*ck to me.

they came into the game looking for the WRs and running the ball and that's what they did.

The TEs didn't do much.

Hernandez played only 18 snaps.

One catch on one target (lucky for some of us, it was a TD).

I feel worse about him now than I did a week ago, and won't be starting him next week.

Sh*t. Numberfire, which 'supposedly' has been mad accurate this season-I just started using them- is projecting him for 1.24 points this week.

ESPN has him for 38 yds. Both Winslow and Shiancoe are projected higher. I might make a move for one of those guys-non ppr league. I need yds/tds.

RE: Numberfire, I tried them out early in the season but felt like their claims were too good to be true (they always only showed a couple examples...which was fishy). Looks like they're not very good. Like they say, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

http://www.fantasypros.com/2010/11/numberfire-yahoo-espn-cbs-accuracy/

RE: Aaron Hernandez. I'm so pissed that I stuck with him for the past couple weeks. I couldn't decide between Kevin Boss and Travis Beckum as a replacement, so I decided to roll with Hernandez for one more week. DOH!!!

After I dropped Hernandez (which had to be done) i picked up Fasano and he didnt do squat against the Bears that thursday night. Then I gambled and picked up JImmy Graham who the Saints supposively love. Brees looked at him alot but could not connect with him on the bigger pass plays. He is also 6'8 and a more athletic option than Shockey. This week Im thinking Dreessen but its a hard decision.

Ranked as the #1 TE this week?? I finally dropped him for Boss (after also trying Fasano for the Bears game) so that ranking is the last thing I wanted to see. Anyone buying it? :thumbsdown:

Ranked as the #1 TE this week?? I finally dropped him for Boss (after also trying Fasano for the Bears game) so that ranking is the last thing I wanted to see. Anyone buying it? :thumbsdown:

I'm figuring they are looking at his past performance against the Jets earlier inte season. That game was a breakout for him. Not sure if he surprises the Jets this time.

He's gotten four targets over the last three weeks and played fewer than 20 snaps in each game. No way he should be ranked that high. As far as I am concerned, he is unstartable.

He's gotten four targets over the last three weeks and played fewer than 20 snaps in each game. No way he should be ranked that high. As far as I am concerned, he is unstartable.

Agreed - how can you start him given the last few games? Jets and Pats have had ten days to prepare for this game, and they should know all about Hernandez at this point. I would expect Gronk or Crumpler to get into the endzone before Hernandez.

I'm trying to get a sense of what Hernandez owners are doing as I own him in 2 leagues and I'm not sure what to do.

Are you planning on holding him indefinitely or for another week? Trying to nab Gronkowski or someone else?

I checked in one of my leagues, a 14 teamer with no te flex, and a TON of decent plays are available.

Would you guys make a move on any of the guys mentioned here?

Gronkowski

Fasano

Olsen

Shiancoe

Kinslow

Boss

Gresham

Any input appreciated.

I became an x hernandez owner when Nicks went down and became a Boss owner. Olsen catches TD's, and Gronk has the gig now that branch is in the fold and they are trying to run a bit more. (Owning Tamme as my #1 makes the situation much less dire.) I like boss the best.

Anyone rolling with Gronk or Hernandez tonight? I just don't Hernandez doing anything special that they don't get from Gronk.

Anyone rolling with Gronk or Hernandez tonight? I just don't Hernandez doing anything special that they don't get from Gronk.

The way I see it Gronk is the better blocker/red zone target.

Hernandez is faster and better in the open field after the catch.

If Revis/Cromartie lock down Welker/Branch I wouldn't be surprised to see Hernandez have his best game in a while.

The way I see it Gronk is the better blocker/red zone target.

Hernandez is faster and better in the open field after the catch.

If Revis/Cromartie lock down Welker/Branch I wouldn't be surprised to see Hernandez have his best game in a while.

I agree that Hernandez may be a bit better in the open field, but I think Gronk has done a good job in between the 20s the last couple of weeks. Personally, I don't think that BB thinks he's losing that much by have Gronk in a majority of snaps.

Ripped Da Jesters last time for 6/101

Jesters play man coverage alot because of their blitzing, and they can't cover him very well one on one.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he has a good game,and if I had him I would have played him tonight.

I'm NOT saying he DEFINITELY will do well, but it won't surprise me one bit.

Go Aaron!!

I agree that Hernandez may be a bit better in the open field, but I think Gronk has done a good job in between the 20s the last couple of weeks. Personally, I don't think that BB thinks he's losing that much by have Gronk in a majority of snaps.

That's true. But they also just faced Pitt, Indy and Detroit who have good pass rushers that need to be blocked. That's why Gronk is such a good fit in those games.

The Jets don't have any true pass rushers and really have to bring numbers to get pressure, which may allow the te's to do more route running and less blocking.

Bottomline I don't care what the fock happens if the J E T S win.

Ripped Da Jesters last time for 6/101

Jesters play man coverage alot because of their blitzing, and they can't cover him very well one on one.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he has a good game,and if I had him I would have played him tonight.

I'm NOT saying he DEFINITELY will do well, but it won't surprise me one bit.

Go Aaron!!

How we doing?

:doublethumbsup: :pointstosky: :headbanger: :pointstosky:

Nice pat on the back. Your advice doesn't help though 15 minutes before kickoff.

Especially on a Monday night game! What a d0uchenozzle

Nice pat on the back. Your advice doesn't help though 15 minutes before kickoff.

It would if you had to decide between Keller and Hernandez

Am I supposed to hold your hand too?