Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Cleveland Defense week 12

I am sick of the suckfest 49ers defense and Miami's too. In a must win this week. Cleveland at home vs Carolina.....oh well. I am going with them. Anyone else? :dunno:

I picked up both Cleveland's and Seattle's defense today. I figured I'd give myself a puncher's chance by having my defenses play Carolina two weeks in a row.

Trying to pick them up. Have been trying to play the whoever is playing Carolina game.

If I can get the Cleveland defense tomorrow morning, I might can Dallas. However, I do think the Dallas defense will play fairly well this week. Cleveland should just dominate Carolina though.

I picked them up in both my Leagues last week and will have them in my starting lineup for the next 2 weeks in both Leagues. Starting with confidence!!

I have the Cle D and the Steeler D and actually don'y know which to start. I grabbed the Balt D last week so I'm liking the train wreck that is Car. Buff at least has some weapons so I feel they may score some. But maybe the Steelers completly kill them. Tough call but I'm leaning to Cle.

Picked them up in the IBL, and am optimistic about what they bring to the table.

Tired of Kansas City and their "solid" defense that scores nothing for sacks and turnovers. And then gives up a last second TD. bleh.

I got Cleveland and benched the Jets............. :cry:

:blink:

Way to turn shrewd into regrettable . . .

:shakes head: