Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Game of Thrones (no spoilers)

14 hours ago, dain11279 said:

I’m halfway through season 3 😮

I can’t get enough. Little bit pissed that I know about the upcoming Red Wedding, that would’ve been a lot more great if it was a surprise.

Pretty sure the black chick they just introduced was in one of those horrible Fast and Furious movies. Schwing!

Wait until Sansa stabs Littlefinger in the littlefinger 

1 hour ago, dain11279 said:

So Daenerys now has a fleet of psycho soldiers and 3 dragons, I'd say she's in the driver's seat :o

I hope Jamie turn's traitor on his family and ends up being one of the good guys, I'm rooting for him :thumbsup:

Yeah, Jaime is a great guy. Except for the part where he tosses a kid off a tower because he got caught hitting his sister from behind.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, Jaime is a great guy. Except for the part where he tosses a kid off a tower because he got caught hitting his sister from behind.  

I wasn't supposed to respect that? :unsure:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The wife just finished tonight. All seven seasons in two weeks. She's in withdrawal now. :lol:

Can't wait for the new ones. We're gonna download them and watch in the school theatre on the big screen, since nobody has HBO to watch live and it would be on during the workday anyway. 

Where do you download them from?

I usually watched them on the Dare Telly, but that has been removed and a new site isn't up yet...

TIA

plz let Arya and midget Khaleesi go early ... they are exceedingly nauseating.  oh, and bonus of useless postule Missandei disappearing if the fockin' midget M.O.D. gets whacked early. 

plzplzplease. 

How would you rank the seasons if you had to? I'm halfway thru season 3. Does it get better or worse from here on out?

9 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

How would you rank the seasons if you had to? I'm halfway thru season 3. Does it get better or worse from here on out?

Arya's upcoming arc will put you into a coma, it was brutally nonsensical. 

Ramsey Bolton livens things up ... wait for it. 

oh, and fat Sam and that buck toofed Gilly get waaayyy too much play ... Khaleesi grows more insufferable (and stays clothed, ergo ... USELESS).

battle of the Bastids and Hardhome are extraordinary.

lots of great stuff up in there. 

19 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

It gets worse, but only because Season 3 was about as good as television gets.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, posty said:

Where do you download them from?

I usually watched them on the Dare Telly, but that has been removed and a new site isn't up yet...

TIA

Last go round they were up on pirate Bay within hours of live showing.

https://proxybay.ist/

Go here and choose whichever mirror is up and fast that day. You'll need a torrent client. I use uTorrent. 

Oh, and while HBO has said they don't care about torrents of the show, generally, you want to use a VPN and or TOR before you use torrents, else you might get sued. 

24 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

In terms of battles, dragons, zombies, and just cool crap, it gets better.

In terms of story telling, dialogue, and especially pacing, it gets worse. They really rush through the last couple of seasons. In early seasons, it took whole seasons for someone to travel across westros. In season 7 it's like they have freaking teleportation sometimes. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

In terms of battles, dragons, zombies, and just cool crap, it gets better.

In terms of story telling, dialogue, and especially pacing, it gets worse. They really rush through the last couple of seasons. In early seasons, it took whole seasons for someone to travel across westros. In season 7 it's like they have freaking teleportation sometimes. 

:thumbsup:

I'm easily entertained. I enjoy the action over the storytelling.

Season 3 completored!@#

I'm aware that Joffrey dies and that cannot come soon enough, not only is he an assh0le but he's annoying as all hell to boot. Get on with that please.

I guess the Lannisters are in complete control now? Now that everyone is back at KL (Cersei, Jamie, Tywin)

I'm sad that they killed the hottest wh0re on the show (Ros) :(

I can't wait til Dany and her dragons start wrecking some sh1t

• Thanks 1

the villians make this show the masterpiece that it is ... i loved Joffrey, he made sh1t entertaining, was a perfect heel - same with Ramsey and Cersei and the Mountain and the Night King and Walder Frey and Littlefinger, etc ... 

just like the Sopranos best seasons were when Richie Aprile and Ralphie and Phil were puttin' the screws to Tony - great bad guys make for great drama. 

"ooooh, but i hated those guys!!1!!1!" ... yeah, but they make the show, junior. 

3 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Season 3 completored!@#

I'm aware that Joffrey dies and that cannot come soon enough, not only is he an assh0le but he's annoying as all hell to boot. Get on with that please.

I guess the Lannisters are in complete control now? Now that everyone is back at KL (Cersei, Jamie, Tywin)

Lol...

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:21 AM, dain11279 said:

Season 3 completored!@#

:wave:

So...do tell....how are you feeling about the show?

6 hours ago, peenie said:

So...do tell....how are you feeling about the show?

It’s fantastic, wish I would’ve got into it sooner. It snowed here all day today so I’ll prolly knock out another season or so tomorrow 👍

• Like 1

Why do the Lannisters have such big beds?

They put two twins together to make a king.

13 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Why do the Lannisters have such big beds?

They put two twins together to make a king.

:d

Bout half way through season 5. A few thoughts:

1. Arya's story is sort of lame right now. Much better when she was with the Hound.

2. Tyrion continues to be the best character on the show. They couldn't write enough material for him.

3. Please tell me there's a lesbian scene with Dany and Missandei, if there isn't, don't say anything and ruin my dream.

4. Not sure how I feel about the whole White Walker arc, it could be awesome. It could be kind of meh. We shall see.

been avoiding this thread for fear of spoilers for season 8.

we have view the series 3 times and observed new things every time.  if you have not done so, pay particular attention to season one conversations.  many seemed trivial and vague at the time, but completes some questions in later seasons.

1 hour ago, dain11279 said:

3. Please tell me there's a lesbian scene with Dany and Sideshow Bob, if there isn't, don't say anything and ruin my dream.

fixorated.  

have you seen that chick's hairdo?  :nono:

56 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

fixorated.  

have you seen that chick's hairdo?  :nono:

Have you seen that chick's body? :wacko:

30 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Have you seen that chick's body? :wacko:

plenty of hot chix out there with incredible bodies who don't look like a bowl of Stroganoff was just dumped on their dome :dunno:

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

been avoiding this thread for fear of spoilers for season 8.

we have view the series 3 times and observed new things every time.  if you have not done so, pay particular attention to season one conversations.  many seemed trivial and vague at the time, but completes some questions in later seasons.

So true, we watched season 1 again a few weekend ago.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

So true, we watched season 1 again a few weekend ago.

as much as we used to fight/argue, it's amazing how much we have in common :wub:

other than that whole mets thing :cheers:

14 minutes ago, edjr said:

as much as we used to fight/argue, it's amazing how much we have in common :wub:

other than that whole mets thing :cheers:

:cheers:

:wub:

The wife and I started watching again from the beginning about the weeks ago.  We are on episode 3-8 right now and I really don’t want to watch the next one.

Also, you can almost forget how great hear first few seasons are.  Outstanding storytelling, great pacing and fascinating characters.  Plus, you know, boobs and dragons.

It's a nice day for a RED WEDDDDIINNNNGGGAA!

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:15 AM, dain11279 said:

Bout half way through season 5. A few thoughts:

1. Arya's story is sort of lame right now. Much better when she was with the Hound.

2. Tyrion continues to be the best character on the show. They couldn't write enough material for him.

3. Please tell me there's a lesbian scene with Dany and Missandei, if there isn't, don't say anything and ruin my dream.

4. Not sure how I feel about the whole White Walker arc, it could be awesome. It could be kind of meh. We shall see.

I have not had a chance to watch an episode since Sunday :mad:

For various reasons I will not really be able to watch much after this weekend coming up, hoping to pound out the last 2 and a half seasons by Sunday

22 hours ago, Big Blue 06 said:

The wife and I started watching again from the beginning about the weeks ago.  We are on episode 3-8 right now and I really don’t want to watch the next one.

Also, you can almost forget how great hear first few seasons are.  Outstanding storytelling, great pacing and fascinating characters.  Plus, you know, boobs and dragons.

Can't wait for your upcoming opinions.

As long as they finish strong, I’m ready to declare it the best show of all time. Maybe the Sopranos was more ground breaking, The Wire was maybe more topical, Breaking Bad was so tense and great....but I think GoT is the mostl entertaining by far, can’t wait to watch the next one, non stop enjoyment show I’ve ever seen. 

I thought this last season was so great despite being faster paced and sort of rushed compared to others. It was just really exciting.

I hope HBO gives us a good ending. They pretty much NEVER have before.

Deadwood... Didn't bother to have an ending.

Sopranos - ending sucked.

Rome - rushed through the last season with a new actor and it sucked.

Carnivale- left us on a cliffhanger.

Six feet under had a decent ending I'm told. But I bailed on that show long before then anyway. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I know. It's coming what... 15 years late? HBO still gets sh!t for that one Imo. 

4 hours ago, kutulu said:

The Deadwood ending is coming in May

Well, I just finished my GoT rewatch. Slogging through breaking bad now.

Guess I'm gonna need to do a Deadwood rewatch before May comes. 

13 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I know. It's coming what... 15 years late? HBO still gets sh!t for that one Imo. 

I don't care how long it took. I've watched the entire series no less than 3 times over (the only series I have watched more was OZ)

Not interested in any trailers either. I am ALL IN!