Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Game of Thrones (no spoilers)

14 hours ago, dain11279 said:

I’m halfway through season 3 😮

I can’t get enough. Little bit pissed that I know about the upcoming Red Wedding, that would’ve been a lot more great if it was a surprise.

Pretty sure the black chick they just introduced was in one of those horrible Fast and Furious movies. Schwing!

Wait until Sansa stabs Littlefinger in the littlefinger 

1 hour ago, dain11279 said:

So Daenerys now has a fleet of psycho soldiers and 3 dragons, I'd say she's in the driver's seat :o

I hope Jamie turn's traitor on his family and ends up being one of the good guys, I'm rooting for him :thumbsup:

Yeah, Jaime is a great guy. Except for the part where he tosses a kid off a tower because he got caught hitting his sister from behind.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, Jaime is a great guy. Except for the part where he tosses a kid off a tower because he got caught hitting his sister from behind.  

I wasn't supposed to respect that? :unsure:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The wife just finished tonight. All seven seasons in two weeks. She's in withdrawal now. :lol:

Can't wait for the new ones. We're gonna download them and watch in the school theatre on the big screen, since nobody has HBO to watch live and it would be on during the workday anyway. 

Where do you download them from?

I usually watched them on the Dare Telly, but that has been removed and a new site isn't up yet...

TIA

plz let Arya and midget Khaleesi go early ... they are exceedingly nauseating.  oh, and bonus of useless postule Missandei disappearing if the fockin' midget M.O.D. gets whacked early. 

plzplzplease. 

9 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

How would you rank the seasons if you had to? I'm halfway thru season 3. Does it get better or worse from here on out?

Arya's upcoming arc will put you into a coma, it was brutally nonsensical. 

Ramsey Bolton livens things up ... wait for it. 

oh, and fat Sam and that buck toofed Gilly get waaayyy too much play ... Khaleesi grows more insufferable (and stays clothed, ergo ... USELESS).

battle of the Bastids and Hardhome are extraordinary.

lots of great stuff up in there. 

19 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

How would you rank the seasons if you had to? I'm halfway thru season 3. Does it get better or worse from here on out?

It gets worse, but only because Season 3 was about as good as television gets.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, posty said:

Where do you download them from?

I usually watched them on the Dare Telly, but that has been removed and a new site isn't up yet...

TIA

Last go round they were up on pirate Bay within hours of live showing.

https://proxybay.ist/

Go here and choose whichever mirror is up and fast that day. You'll need a torrent client. I use uTorrent. 

Oh, and while HBO has said they don't care about torrents of the show, generally, you want to use a VPN and or TOR before you use torrents, else you might get sued. 

24 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

In terms of battles, dragons, zombies, and just cool crap, it gets better.

In terms of story telling, dialogue, and especially pacing, it gets worse. They really rush through the last couple of seasons. In early seasons, it took whole seasons for someone to travel across westros. In season 7 it's like they have freaking teleportation sometimes. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

In terms of battles, dragons, zombies, and just cool crap, it gets better.

In terms of story telling, dialogue, and especially pacing, it gets worse. They really rush through the last couple of seasons. In early seasons, it took whole seasons for someone to travel across westros. In season 7 it's like they have freaking teleportation sometimes. 

:thumbsup:

I'm easily entertained. I enjoy the action over the storytelling.

Season 3 completored!@#

I'm aware that Joffrey dies and that cannot come soon enough, not only is he an assh0le but he's annoying as all hell to boot. Get on with that please.

I guess the Lannisters are in complete control now? Now that everyone is back at KL (Cersei, Jamie, Tywin)

I'm sad that they killed the hottest wh0re on the show (Ros) :(

I can't wait til Dany and her dragons start wrecking some sh1t

the villians make this show the masterpiece that it is ... i loved Joffrey, he made sh1t entertaining, was a perfect heel - same with Ramsey and Cersei and the Mountain and the Night King and Walder Frey and Littlefinger, etc ... 

just like the Sopranos best seasons were when Richie Aprile and Ralphie and Phil were puttin' the screws to Tony - great bad guys make for great drama. 

"ooooh, but i hated those guys!!1!!1!" ... yeah, but they make the show, junior. 

3 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Season 3 completored!@#

I'm aware that Joffrey dies and that cannot come soon enough, not only is he an assh0le but he's annoying as all hell to boot. Get on with that please.

I guess the Lannisters are in complete control now? Now that everyone is back at KL (Cersei, Jamie, Tywin)

I'm sad that they killed the hottest wh0re on the show (Ros) :(

I can't wait til Dany and her dragons start wrecking some sh1t

Lol...