Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

Waiting this thing out....

So with this season entirely up in the air my question is when do we want to hold our rookie draft? I propose we move forward with everything as we normally would including payment, renewing the RTS site and the draft and cross our fingers that the season does actually happen. If it doesnt, we will be all squared up with entry fees and with RTS for the next season. If anyone has any thoughts, let them be heard. Either way its time to breathe some life back into this place.

So with this season entirely up in the air my question is when do we want to hold our rookie draft? I propose we move forward with everything as we normally would including payment, renewing the RTS site and the draft and cross our fingers that the season does actually happen. If it doesnt, we will be all squared up with entry fees and with RTS for the next season. If anyone has any thoughts, let them be heard. Either way its time to breathe some life back into this place.

I agree, lets set a date and move on like everything is normal and worry about things later

I'm game. patience is NOT my strong suit so lets get ready and PRETEND we'll have a season of some kind this year.

COUNT ME IN!!

I believe we should get things rolling again. We first need to find out if everyone is coming back and then we can set a date for the draft.

smitty,

you may want to contact "urine trouble" and "grinders" by email. I don't think they could ever get on this board.

smitty,

you may want to contact "urine trouble" and "grinders" by email. I don't think they could ever get on this board.

Roger that. Everyone expect an email from me shortly regarding draft and payment deets!

Do we have everybody in then??? Update...........

Received entry fees from:

Fubars

Shugar

Grinders

Sparkky

Scooby

Jwood

Urine Trouble

ma the meatloaf

Shox

Stil waiting for Whiz and Singman

I'm going to be away from a computer until next weekend but can still be reached by email...everyone who hasnt sent in entry fees can do that and hopefully singman will turn up by then and we can get this moving when I get back.

I'm going to be away from a computer until next weekend but can still be reached by email...everyone who hasnt sent in entry fees can do that and hopefully singman will turn up by then and we can get this moving when I get back.

Sent mine in via Paypal last week.

sounds like we may be getting close to NFL football this season!!!(fingers crossed)

smitty,

"urine trouble" came down this weekend and will get payment to you very soon.

sounds like we may be getting close to NFL football this season!!!(fingers crossed)

smitty,

"urine trouble" came down this weekend and will get payment to you very soon.

Let's get this league going. Time to draft!!!!!!

almost set. i propose starting the draft a week from today if everyone is ok with that. i'm going to be out of town this weekend and it will also give time to get the last two fees in.

so unless anything changes: draft begins at 9:00 AM central next monday.

the time limit is 24 hours, per usual. the only difference is if you get skipped, your pick wont come up again until the end of the draft. So, don't get skipped!

Sign in to follow this