Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2011 Cheatsheet Compiler/Draft Buddy

The overall list does top out at 240 and doesn't go beyond that. Once so many players are drafted, teams are going to be drafting more based on need than BPA (best player available) so you'd switch to the positional lists by that point if not earlier.

I can't explain the message you are getting about the mailbox, because it is empty and I'm receiving email from other people.

Maybe the combined size of the screenshots were too much? Anyway, all is well on that issue. ON the disappearing fonts, it may be a Lion OS issue. I'm seeing it in on some of my other Microsoft documents also, not just yours. I'm able to work around it.

The overall list does top out at 240 and doesn't go beyond that. Once so many players are drafted, teams are going to be drafting more based on need than BPA (best player available) so you'd switch to the positional lists by that point if not earlier.

I can't explain the message you are getting about the mailbox, because it is empty and I'm receiving email from other people.

Okay, good stuff. You've kept me from wanting to upgrade to Lion for the time being.

Okay, good stuff. You've kept me from wanting to upgrade to Lion for the time being.

*LOL* It may be an Office 2011 issue instead; I'm only having issues with Microsoft Office products. Are you using Office 2011 or an earlier version? So far I've had problems opening older Word, Excel and Powerpoints. Not sure if it is Lion OS or Office 11 or a combination

I have Office 11. I've had the Mac for about 9 months now.

8/25 update just went up - offense projections, ADP, depth charts - everything except IDP projections and depth. We are waiting for our IDP guru to send those over to us, but we wanted to get these changes to you ASAP. Hope to have the IDP projections up Thursday morning. We'll post here again when they are ready.

Latest projection update just posted - everything except IDP which we hope to have up in the morning. I'll reset the last update date in the CC/DB (Check for Update button) once the IDP update is ready.

IDP update is in the house! Hit Check for Update to see if you have the latest. Update Projections if you don't. These buttons are on the action tab.

FYI Mike - I finally resolved the issue. It was a Font Conflict. Apparently when I either installed Office 11 OR upgraded to Lion, some fonts either were duplicated OR deleted. I'm not sure which. I have 2 Libraries on the MAC - one for Home and one for User account since I set up my Notebook for a Guest Account. I removed 1 folder in my fonts folder called "Fonts" since it seemed odd to have a folder Fonts within the Folder Fonts but I also copied all the Fonts from my Home Library to my individual User Library since it didn't show any fonts. One of those actions worked. Now documents I don't create in Office 11 show correctly when opened.

Trying to use this on a MacBook Pro running the latest OS (Lion) and using Excel for 2011 (just bought it in April), and I'm experiencing a few problems. A lot of the text doesn't show. I've discovered that if I highlight blank areas and turn "Bold" off, then I see text that was previously not showing but I have no idea which areas should contain text and which don't so it's kind of trial and error.

FYI Mike - I finally resolved the issue. It was a Font Conflict. Apparently when I either installed Office 11 OR upgraded to Lion, some fonts either were duplicated OR deleted. I'm not sure which. I have 2 Libraries on the MAC - one for Home and one for User account since I set up my Notebook for a Guest Account. I removed 1 folder in my fonts folder called "Fonts" since it seemed odd to have a folder Fonts within the Folder Fonts but I also copied all the Fonts from my Home Library to my individual User Library since it didn't show any fonts. One of those actions worked. Now documents I don't create in Office 11 show correctly when opened.

Thanks for the update Tim. I've seen some weird issues this year. You might have had the weirdest one though.

New update posted for injuries to Hartley, Moeaki and Jennings, plus other cuts.

Hi everybody. This is a first - two updates in one day! We just posted another update, this time for the news this afternoon about David Garrard getting released. Use your "Check for Update" button to see if you have the latest.