Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

Water in the gas tank... will it fock up an engine

Why not just take out all 4 Valves from the air stems on her tires. She won't be able to drive it, it will be a pain in the arse to fix, and you have done no monetary damage for her to come back at you with.

I think dumping water in her gas tank might be quicker.

Alsoi'mnotreallysurehowtodothat

Why not just take out all 4 Valves from the air stems on her tires. She won't be able to drive it, it will be a pain in the arse to fix, and you have done no monetary damage for her to come back at you with.

4 new tires arent free.. Once you totally deflate them you already bent the steel too much, you can just air them up but technically they're ruined

4 new tires arent free.. Once you totally deflate them you already bent the steel too much, you can just air them up but technically they're ruined

Total BS.

Nope, just like bending a wire hanger, it will put kinks in the steel

Some tire store goober fed you that line and you bought it? No doubt a new tire too :overhead:

Some tire store goober fed you that line and you bought it? No doubt a new tire too :overhead:

I work for a tire manufacturer, I don't pay for tires

How did this turn into a p!ssing match about tires and rims?

How did this turn into a p!ssing match about tires and rims?

It was kinda funny watching them argue over the best way to vandalize someone's car.

I work for a tire manufacturer, I don't pay for tires

Oh, so you're the corporate shill who tells the tire store goober how to take advantage of gullible consumers :cheers:

Oh, so you're the corporate shill who tells the tire store goober how to take advantage of gullible consumers :cheers:

Nope..

Meh. She can dress in all black, wear gloves so there are no prints. She won't get caught. DO IT.

and what size gloves do you wear? :unsure:

:banana:

Just write "fock the police" in shoe polish on the back window.

Sux... feel free to add your two cents at anytime.

Sux... feel free to add your two cents at anytime.

Fock it. Just throw a gallon of water in there. GO!!!!!

I really don't see how this is going to help your cause at all.

Correct. She needs to put more thought into this. This water in the gas tank BLOWS and will do NOTHING for her situation.

Correct. She needs to put more thought into this. This water in the gas tank BLOWS and will do NOTHING for her situation.

Godddamn you people. Will you STFU? If you knew OldMaid you would know there is not a chance in hell that there is not some comedic outcome from this.

OldMaid... I am here for you. Go for it. Brilliant idea!!!

Godddamn you people. Will you STFU? If you knew OldMaid you would know there is not a chance in hell that there is not some comedic outcome from this.

OldMaid... I am here for you. Go for it. Brilliant idea!!!

:bench: I just think she could do better is all. She MUST do something though.

have you tried sticking megatoofs in the tires

I think she wants to get even, not ruin her life. :unsure:

This is good. Its pretty obvious they should figure out its you. Prepare for war, and keep us posted :doublethumbsup:

yes, this, :thumbsup:

Yep, I'm going to try it tonight. I'm going to wear a wig and dress all in black...

I don't think I have a little gas can thingy to put the water in though. Since I don't have something with a nozzle, do you think small ice cubes would work?

Put the ice cubes down your pants. You'll forget about the driveway problem. :banana:

Take a dump into a ziplock freezer bag and flatten it out to as thin a pancake as possible

Put it in the freezer

Wait for car to be parked in front of driveway with window or sunroof cracked.

Slide frozen zhit out of bag and into the car. Walk away and let defrost

:first:

Update:

After dressing in black running tights and a black tank top I was unable to locate my black Elvira wig and had to settle on the Foxy Brown one. So... imagine me dressed in black workout gear and a giant focking afro. Secondly, I discovered the only pitcher I own is Waterford crystal and there is NO WAY that baby is going outside. So I start looking through the measuring cups. It turns out the only one with a pour spout is a one cup, but at this point I'm committed. So I fill it up, grab my metal nail file and head for the door. Just as I'm turning the doorknob, it hits me! I've forgotten to put on some gloves. So I run upstairs to see if I can find them. Well, it happens that I live in Cali and rarely have use for gloves and I can't find them. I'm sure they are in storage somewhere for when hell freezes over. All the rummaging around in the closet must have woken the Mr. cause next thing I hear is laughter and him going "bom chicka bow wow", and "what are you doing dressed like that?"

I will have to try again tonight...

Update:

After dressing in black running tights and a black tank top I was unable to locate my black Elvira wig and had to settle on the Foxy Brown one. So... imagine me dressed in black workout gear and a giant focking afro.

:wub: I'll be right back.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go to the store and buy rubber gloves woman! And you have to have a funnel, no? You probably have one in the garage. Does your man ever change the oil himself?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go to the store and buy rubber gloves woman! And you have to have a funnel, no? You probably have one in the garage. Does your man ever change the oil himself?

You mean those yellow ones that people use to wash dishes in? That's a good idea! As a matter of fact there might be some in the bucket of stuff my cleaning lady keeps here at the house.

I don't think we have a funnel though. I'm sure the Mr. could change the oil if he WANTED to, but he prefers to have it done at the dealership.

If you want to be taken seriously you should take a huge sh!t on the hood of her car. She'll prolly carry your groceries in from that day forward.:ninja:

have you tried sticking megatoofs in the tires

:lol: with a note that says "FOCK YOU" -Bill E. (with his contact info and link to website) :music_guitarred:

I think you have to pour more than one cup in there. This part concerns me.

Surely you have an empty wine bottle laying around or something like that that you can fill up and pour easily.

By the way, if the water gets to the intake manifold (water seperates from gasoline) it could cause significant damage to the engine.

Just egg or macoroni n cheese her car. it's a lot of fun and nobody gets hurt.

No update today... the biotch didn't come over last night.

Update:

All the rummaging around in the closet must have woken the Mr. cause next thing I hear is laughter and him going "bom chicka bow wow", and "what are you doing dressed like that?"

I will have to try again tonight...

Did you inform him that you were going to be committing a crime based off the eggings of a degenerate football blog?

Did he question why you were even on a fantasy football blog during a lockout?

Did he immediately stick it in your pooper?

If you want to be taken seriously you should take a huge sh!t on the hood of her car. She'll prolly carry your groceries in from that day forward.:ninja:

Can they extract DNA from poop?

Dear OldMaid...

I'm doing evil and I'm hyper-ventilating... You started it.

:crying:

Also I went where I wasn't supposed to. I may have to pour acid in my eyes.

Dear OldMaid...

I'm doing evil and I'm hyper-ventilating... You started it.

:crying:

Also I went where I wasn't supposed to. I may have to pour acid in my eyes.

:shocking: :o