Sign in to follow this  
PrinceEatMeat

Should I drop Peyton Manning?

I was able to trade for Schaub and I also have Kolb on my team. I could use the roster spot for other needs. I just don't know if I should risk dropping Manning or not.

I dropped him.. was gonna wait a few weeks, but I feel like i'd get better value if I put one of the potential waiver wire steals on my bench for a possible trade later on. I grabbed Early Doucet in place of the injured amendola and replaced Peyton with James Starks.

He's not coming back this year, unless your in a keeper, drop him

Unless you have the roster room, I would drop him. I'm sure you can find a pretty decent replacement on your waiver wire.

People keep saying they want to keep him for the playoffs. I personally don't believe he plays this year add to the fact your keeping a roster spot for him banking that Collins even gets the Colts to the playoffs. Drop him

IF he comes back, it won't be until extremely late in the year and he won't be himself for several games. Plus, the way Indy is going they will be out of any playoff race so I don't think he will play. It's pretty safe to drop him.