Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

Vick owners...

Before week 1, you couldn't pry Vick off any Vick owner unless it was a top 5 RB.

After 3 weeks, Vick owners are seeing that this is not the 3 TD passing 2 TD rushing QB they hoped Vick could be.

Throw in a concussion scare and now an injured hand, the injury liability mindset is also setting in.

SO I ask you Vick owners. Would you be entertaining trades for the guy or is he still close to untouchable?

I would entertain nothing less than Scarlett Johanson/Jessica Alba.

Don't be comin' in here with any Sarah Jessica Parkers and stuff.

I have him and i have offered trades to everyone in the league and NOBODY wants anything to do with him right now....I have ELi as my backup so i guess I will ride him until Vick proves he can stay in for the entire game.. I really thought he was in line for a good year...so far I WAS WRONg...hopefully he can turn in around.....

a guy in my league just traded Vick and Thomas Jones for Cutler and Moreno.

this is just an FYI for those who are thinking about trading him. I am not sure how reflective this is of market value, but it seems to make sense for both teams.

He's a good buy low. Don't expect last year's numbers but he'll be decent.

Before week 1, you couldn't pry Vick off any Vick owner unless it was a top 5 RB.

After 3 weeks, Vick owners are seeing that this is not the 3 TD passing 2 TD rushing QB they hoped Vick could be.

Throw in a concussion scare and now an injured hand, the injury liability mindset is also setting in.

SO I ask you Vick owners. Would you be entertaining trades for the guy or is he still close to untouchable?

I would entertain nothing less than Scarlett Johanson/Jessica Alba.

Don't be comin' in here with any Sarah Jessica Parkers and stuff.

I'd consider Sarah Palin tbh. She has that crazy look in her eyes like she'll gogoing you in the googody and then clean the house before leaving...