Sign in to follow this  
jared7683

Help w/ Trade

Most of you are leaning towards me taking the trade, but tell me why I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger.

Help me out and let me know if I should do this trade.

I give up Andre Johnson and I get Chris Johnson and DeSean Jackson in return.

PPR League - Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE

QB - Romo, Cam

RB - Gore, JStew, DWill, Helu (Lost Jamaal Charles)

WR - Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, Marques Colston, Jordy Nelson, Nate Washington, Mike Thomas

TE - Jimmy Graham, Aaron Hernandez

QB - Romo, Cam

WR - Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, Marques Colston, Jordy Nelson, Nate Washington, Mike Thomas

I got offered Chris Johnson and DeSean Jackson for Andre Johnson, what do I do?

i would prob take the trade. feel cj will bounce back and you definately need rb help. thx for mine

QB - Romo, Cam

I got offered Chris Johnson and DeSean Jackson for Andre Johnson, what do I do?

Romo

Wow tough one here with your rb's...Gore (if he plays) and Stewart

A.Johnson...hmmmmmm i guess i'd go N.Washington and that's a tough pick because it's Colstons first game back and i almost put Jordy in there

Graham

tough trade but i think i would take the chance and do it. Thanks for answering mine by the way.

QB - Romo, Cam

I would do it... you are hurting in the RB's field... Cam is throwing the ball like crazy and the ground game is not much to be desired. Your only hope is that Gore starts to get back in the game and CJ2K will bounce back... especially now that Britt is out of the picture

I don't want to just take it because I need RB help. I am giving up the best player on my team, and the #1 WR in the game, for two players that have yet to perform.

Thanks for answering mine.

I would probably do it, you need the RB help and both CJ and Djax will get it figured out soon.

I'd do it. With Charles gone, you are weaker at RB than WR. CJ should bounce back, and the difference between him and your other RBs is more than between D-Jax and Andre Johnson I think.

I would pull the trigger. I feel like the potential upgrade at RB outweighs the loss at WR.

Yeah, I would do it but hesitantly. AJ is top tier. But you need RB bad. Hopefully Djax will turn it on. I think CJ2K will be fine sooner than later. Thanks for replying to mine!

jjbeve

Duuuuude u gotta take this.! Take it and dnt look back.honestly cj2k will catxch on eventually.he's one of the bestt..plus u get d jax who isn't as good as andre but u got good dpeth at wr..do this quick.b4 the other guy changes his mind

If this was pre-Week 1 I'd say done deal, but right now, no way! CJ has been below average and DJax disappears for a couple games for each good one he has. Your WRs take a big hit with that deal, not thanks.

QB - Romo, Cam

I answered this for you last night i'm the guy that you just answered my Romo or Freeman post and i just don't have anyone i'd want to drop on my team so i have to choose out of the two so i'm probably gonna go with Romo and hope Laurent Robinson,Jason Witten and M.Bennett get involved but thanks for your reply.

I answered this for you last night i'm the guy that you just answered my Romo or Freeman post and i just don't have anyone i'd want to drop on my team so i have to choose out of the two so i'm probably gonna go with Romo and hope Laurent Robinson,Jason Witten and M.Bennett get involved but thanks for your reply.

By the way i answered that i would take the chance with that trade and do it.

I would do it!

I know everybody is down on CJ right now but take the chance, he should bounce back! Also, yes AJ is great but Houston is having trouble scoring TDs in the Red Zone! Once Austin comes back you should be good to go with WRs. I prefer RBs over WRs any day!

Thanks for answering mine!

I would do it!

I know everybody is down on CJ right now but take the chance, he should bounce back! Also, yes AJ is great but Houston is having trouble scoring TDs in the Red Zone! Once Austin comes back you should be good to go with WRs. I prefer RBs over WRs any day!

Thanks for answering mine!

Thanks for my reply as well. I would take this trade as well. Tough to lose AJ, but DeSean aint no slouch...and getting CJ is solid.

I dont like the trade, but you definitely need a RB to start for you. That being said CJ hasnt looked great and may not turn it around this year. Especially taking Britt out of the Tenn offense it will let D's focus that much more on CJ.

This is the first year Britt has been really solid...and CJ2K did "fine" the last two years w/ Nate Washington and Justin Gage "commanding" respect. Besides, Hasselback is twice the QB Young was. So I don't believe in that argument that Britt hurts the chances of a resurgence by Johnson. I am more worried about the chitty offensive line run blocking.

Thanks for ur response. I believe u do this trade. U need help at RB. And CJ is going to start producing sooner than later. And this time next week u may not be able to get him.

Thanks for responding to mine. :thumbsup:

I do that trade, you need help at RB and your buying low on Cj2k. I think it will take a couple more weeks for him to kick off the rust and their O-line to get going. Hasselbach is helping him by proving he can beat other teams through the air. Cj2k gives you everything you lost with Charles back.

D.Jax hurts you in ppr somewhat and you have a plethora of #2 type WR's. I would look around and see if you can follow up this trade with a quantity for quality WR deal in the coming weeks. That said having tons of viable options at WR in ppr leagues is a good thing.

QB - Romo, Cam

I would make the trade. Good future potential from both CJ and DJax.

I know I have a ton of replies, most leaning towards doing the trade, but why am I having a hard time pulling the trigger?

I don't think I do it. Andre is the best in the game period. I think most who are saying Chris Johnson turns it around big time don't own him and are simply not worried if he does or doesn't. Now that Britt is gone he will be the focal point of the defenses he faces making it even tougher. Basing things off of "He should turn it around" and "He can't play bad too much longer can he?" does not make me wan't to get rid of Andre. Djax is also under performing and is hit or miss each week whereas Andre is pretty much money in the bank weekly. Yes you need help at RB but I think you find someone who is hurting at Qb or has bye issues coming up and trade Cam Newton, Colston, Nate Washington and D Will for a better back to go with Gore and you will be ok. Bottom line I just can't justify giving away the best receiver in the game and guaranteed points so you can have a big name next to Gore who is doing nothing yet

See, I slightly agree with you. But most of the times that backs struggle and don't recover is if they were injured previously, or a one hit wonder. CJ2K is proven, hasn't been injured, and should bounce back so to speak. I'm so torn on this offer. I have never gone back and forth with a trade as much as I've done with this one.

Most of you are leaning towards me taking the trade, but tell me why I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger.

QB - Romo, Cam

You need the RB help, besides D.JAX will get better as long as Vick is healthy.

Take the trade. I think you have to take that risk otherwise your team is peobably not going to make it. Thanks for looking at mine

I would trade it in a heartbeat. CJ will be back in his form and he is a PPR machine. Jackson is not a PPR machine like jackson, but he does score long touchdowns.

All trades are a risk vs reward. If I am not sure, I will make some other offers. Try finding someone who is weak in wr and offer Johnson for a top rb and a quality wr. See what else is out there.

I would do this trade, it makes your team better overall. You need to get as many points in your starting lineup as possible.

I'm not a fan of CJ or DJ at all, but you're almost pressed to do this trade because of how bad Gore looks and Stewart's inconsistency. What hurts is you've got Colston and Miles injured, and Miles on a bye. If it were me, I'd try and extend the trade until week 5, that way Colston would conceivably be back at full strength as opposed to limited action this week.

Thank you all who supported this trade. If I didn't take it, I would have lost Charles for the year, Austin multiple weeks, Colston multiple weeks, Aaron Hernandez multiple weeks, Andre Johnson multiple weeks...crazy injuries this year!!!