Sign in to follow this  
Mackgee

Lol @DreamTeam Eagles

1-4 and stuck with all those overpaid free agents.

Philadelphia is going through a rough patch right now.... but it's important to know that there's always room on the Packers/Brewers/Badgers bandwagon :thumbsup:

Guys, I had to throw that one in for old times sake.

The bored's "Most loyal fans in sports" are pretty scarce.

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

:pointstosky:

I thought Romo was an interception machine, but Vick has thrown around 13 interceptions in his last 8 games. :shocking:

The bored's "Most loyal fans in sports" are pretty scarce.

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

Kinda like you after a Dallas Lions loss :first:

I don't even know why you people even bother posting this stuff. Philly fans are so fickle they already jumped ship, right? So who are you trying to annoy?

Kinda like you after a Dallas Lions loss :first:

Wrong again, Dumbass. I was here right after Romo yacked up our last loss. Not sure if I made it after the Monday night debacle against the Jets until Tuesday. The Cowboys are right where I expected them at this point.....500.

Of course, we weren't calling ourselves The Dream Team before opening day. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I don't even know why you people even bother posting this stuff. Philly fans are so fickle they already jumped ship, right? So who are you trying to annoy?

Maybe the Eagle fans on this board are trying out for defensive coordinator?

I'm still here. Had them pegged for 10 wins and a playoff birth. Was concerned about the OL and lbs. Disappointed but not shocked. Still going to2 games this year including a road trip to Miami. What can I say? They suck. :dunno:

I couldn't be happier. Fock Mike Vick and fock all those stupid free agents who signed there because they just *had* to get a chance to play with Vick!

Morons.

how come everyone is so hard on the poor eagles? :dunno:

SNF post game: Andy Reid is to blame. He orchestrated this team, he fired McDermott, he assigned the defensive coordinator, he is responsible for team discipline. Yeppers.

So who are you trying to annoy?

You and a few others

I can't my say anything me jints lost to Seattle

You and a few others

I can't my say anything me jints lost to Seattle

But but but... how could you annoy us when we already threw in the towel on the team? That means we wouldn't care right? :rolleyes:

Funny I don't see 16 threads every week mocking the fans of the losing team. Actually more considering there are at least 5 all over this forearm just from this particular game. You guys go through a lot of effort to ridicule an audience that doesn't give a shiit about their team. Again. :rolleyes:

But but but... how could you annoy us when we already threw in the towel on the team? That means we wouldn't care right? :rolleyes:

Funny I don't see 16 threads every week mocking the fans of the losing team. Actually more considering there are at least 5 all over this forearm just from this particular game. You guys go through a lot of effort to ridicule an audience that doesn't give a shiit about their team. Again. :rolleyes:

Oh come on. The Eagles brought this on themselves by declaring that they were going to win not one, but multiple championships after the off-season this past year. Obviously people are going to enjoy it when the Eagles have to eat their brash words.

I am too drunk to understand what ever the fvck you meam

Oh come on. The Eagles brought this on themselves by declaring that they were going to win not one, but multiple championships after the off-season this past year. Obviously people are going to enjoy it when the Eagles have to eat their brash words.

What Eagles? Vince Young? Saying some bullshiit before he even had ever put an Eagles jersey on his body? And if I remember correctly Andy Reid went out of his way to squash all that nonsense talk.

What Eagles? Vince Young? Saying some bullshiit before he even had ever put an Eagles jersey on his body? And if I remember correctly Andy Reid went out of his way to squash all that nonsense talk.

Don't get bitter get better.

12-4 will still win the division.

:pointstosky:

Buck up Beagle fans, I here they are gonna make another Rocky movie. So you will have someone to root for in the near future who actually wins.

Start picking out another site for the new statue. :music_guitarred:

Buck up Beagle fans, I here they are gonna make another Rocky movie.

You HERE? Holy God you're a moron.

You HERE? Holy God you're a moron.

I guess when you don't have a decent pro sports team to root for you are relegated to being the spelling/grammar police. While I have never spent much time proofreading my posts, I will make sure I don't do it at all so that you may catch something else.

Just my little contribution to give your pathetic life meaning, Bubbles.

I guess when you don't have a decent pro sports team to root for you are relegated to being the spelling/grammar police. While I have never spent much time proofreading my posts, I will make sure I don't do it at all so that you may catch something else.

Just my little contribution to give your pathetic life meaning, Bubbles.

Philadelphia ranks just behind Boston as the most successful sports cities the past decade. So suck it. :music_guitarred:

Philadelphia ranks just behind Boston as the most successful sports cities the past decade. So suck it. :music_guitarred:

Just ......

:lol:

Eagles blow.

Fat Andy needs a heart attack

Mike Vick is as smart as a box of dog biscuits

Go Flyers :wub:

I didn't realize all the Rocky movies came out in the last decade. But then, I have not seen many of them and I don't live in a city that erects statues in honor of fictional sports heroes.

Flyers haven't won a title since the mid 1970's.

Sixers won the title in 1983.

The Eagles have never won the Superbowl.

The Phillies won a world series 2 years ago.

So, in the past 30 years, Philadelphia sports teams won one single title. Which is also one single title in the past decade. I would think there are maybe 50-100 cities who have enjoyed winning at least one title in one sport in the last 30 years. I'd go so far to say that Philadelphia is arguably the worst sports town in America in the past 30 years.

Flyers haven't won a title since the mid 1970's.

Sixers won the title in 1983.

The Eagles have never won the Superbowl.

The Phillies won a world series 2 years ago.

So, in the past 30 years, Philadelphia sports teams won one single title. Which is also one single title in the past decade. I would think there are maybe 50-100 cities who have enjoyed winning at least one title in one sport in the last 30 years. I'd go so far to say that Philadelphia is arguably the worst sports town in America in the past 30 years.

I love the fact that you have the word "philly" in your handle.

I also love your diabetes.

Can't wait to buy the remains of your foots on ebay. I'll bid 40 dollars

:wub: