Sign in to follow this  
FlaHawker

The Dream Team!

It's piss poor coaching. Andy Reid should be fired before the season ends.

btw, aren't you a seahawks fan? Just sayin...you guys aren't exactly the class of the NFL

btw, aren't you a seahawks fan? Just sayin...you guys aren't exactly the class of the NFL

Neither are the Eagles :lol:

Seahawks 2-3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iggles 1-4. End of story.

Neither are the Eagles :lol:

I didn't say they were.

But a knowledgeable fan knew entering this season that Vince Young's remarks were stupid to begin with. ESPN and the stupid mass media chose to run with it. The eagles did nothing to address the linebacking corps or the offensive line. They put Juan Castillo as the defensive coordinator. Under no circumstances should anyone have anointed them anything.

The problem lies with the head coach. The final play of the game is all you need to know. Jumping offsides on a 4th and inches when the entire stadium knew that they weren't going for it indicates it. The poor tackling by everyone on defense indicates a lack of toughness, which, should be COACHED. The eagles have allowed over 50 consecutive red zone trips for points. It's a mess, but unfortunately Jeff Lurie and Joe Banner don't care what the fans want. They want Reid.

Seahawks 2-3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iggles 1-4. End of story.

Yeah. I'd be proud of a losing record. Ok there chief.

I didn't say they were.

But a knowledgeable fan knew entering this season that Vince Young's remarks were stupid to begin with. ESPN and the stupid mass media chose to run with it. The eagles did nothing to address the linebacking corps or the offensive line. They put Juan Castillo as the defensive coordinator. Under no circumstances should anyone have anointed them anything.

The problem lies with the head coach. The final play of the game is all you need to know. Jumping offsides on a 4th and inches when the entire stadium knew that they weren't going for it indicates it. The poor tackling by everyone on defense indicates a lack of toughness, which, should be COACHED. The eagles have allowed over 50 consecutive red zone trips for points. It's a mess, but unfortunately Jeff Lurie and Joe Banner don't care what the fans want. They want Reid.

Reid is a terrible game day coach.

Reid is a terrible game day coach.

The saddest thing is he has been for a long long time. Unfortunately the athletic abilities of McNabb and Vick have hidden it. But watching all these games, the same problems constantly arise. Blown timeouts early in the 1st quarter, missed tackles, tomfoolery play calling when it's not needed, etc etc.

We gotta do a better job there. :wacko:

The saddest thing is he has been for a long long time. Unfortunately the athletic abilities of McNabb and Vick have hidden it. But watching all these games, the same problems constantly arise. Blown timeouts early in the 1st quarter, missed tackles, tomfoolery play calling when it's not needed, etc etc.

Well the problem is he runs a great system and the team does an excellent job stocking up on players that thrive in the system. Hard to fire a guy that's in the playoffs every year.

I didn't say they were.

I think the biggest Reid eff up to date is Juan Castillo. The guy doesn't know what the eff he's doing. Because he is an O-line coach, not a defensive coordinator. How do you even make that leap? The Eagles are 28th in the league in blitz frequency this year. Under Jim Johnson they were never lower than fifth. They were a blitzing defense. And Nhambi (sp?) plays man coverage. That's what he's good at. But they have him all over the focking place and he only plays man 40% of the time. And they keep switching people around so they never get in a rhythm. Every other play they are doing something different.

I guess you could blame Castillo for sucking, but I blame Reid for making the decision in the first place. There's seriously not one other coach with defensive experience in the NFL looking for work right now?

And I'm sure he will do a press conference tomorrow saying that he has to do a better job at coaching for the 6785th straight week.

And I'm sure he will do a press conference tomorrow saying that he has to do a better job at coaching for the 6785th straight week.

At this point the season is all but lost. I would rather lose and lose bad, that way it's inexcusable to keep Reid and his flunkies. Clean the house and get a top tier LB or maybe...just maybe, we compete in the Suck For Luck.

Juan Castillo played Andy Reid in Madden. Castillo blanked Reid and Reid was so impressed with his mad skills at shutting his awesome offense down he promoted him to DC the next day.

Lol, they won free agency though. That's why it's so important to draft right and groom your own talent. They could turn it around, but it doesn't look good now.

I didn't say they were.

But a knowledgeable fan knew entering this season that Vince Young's remarks were stupid to begin with. ESPN and the stupid mass media chose to run with it.

It was a little more than 1 idiot bragging

Jason Babin, pro bowler, called em 'the Miami Heat of the NFL, except we win the final game'

Vick said: “You can’t design a defense to stop me, especially not on this team,” he told Yahoo! Sports. “We have so many weapons, and some teams have tried to make that their primary focus. That’s when we run up the score.”

team prez joe banner said: eagles will win the super bowl, reid will win multiple super bowls.

At this point the season is all but lost. I would rather lose and lose bad, that way it's inexcusable to keep Reid and his flunkies. Clean the house and get a top tier LB or maybe...just maybe, we compete in the Suck For Luck.

I posted last week that the Eagles were contenders in the Suck for Luck race and I got laughed at.

Doesn't matter, even if they get the 1st pick, they'd probably pass him up for another DB or something. Andy Reid likes his QBs to be mediocre passers and to run all over the field as they are about to get their heads taken off because the o-line sucks.

:wall:

Jason Babin, pro bowler, called em 'the Miami Heat of the NFL, except we win the final game'

Vick said: “You can’t design a defense to stop me, especially not on this team,” he told Yahoo! Sports. “We have so many weapons, and some teams have tried to make that their primary focus. That’s when we run up the score.”

team prez joe banner said: eagles will win the super bowl, reid will win multiple super bowls.

And no one else in the NFL talks up their team. :rolleyes:

Retarded.

I posted last week that the Eagles were contenders in the Suck for Luck race and I got laughed at.

Doesn't matter, even if they get the 1st pick, they'd probably pass him up for another DB or something.

So that would give the Eggles what? 46 DBs on the roster?

Doesn't matter, even if they get the 1st pick, they'd probably pass him up for another DB or something. Andy Reid likes his QBs to be mediocre passers and to run all over the field as they are about to get their heads taken off because the o-line sucks.

Obviously passing on luck would be ridiculous, but I was thinking that they just gave Vick a boatload of money. How would they justify paying him while paying Luck first pick money? :dunno:

Obviously passing on luck would be ridiculous, but I was thinking that they just gave Vick a boatload of money. How would they justify paying him while paying Luck first pick money? :dunno:

You wanna know what else is ridiculous? Making your O-Line coach your DC. Nothing is outside the realm of possibility.

What would probably most likely happen is they would trade away the first pick. For another DB or something. ;)

Preseason paper champs never translate to the regular season.

they should have a yearly paper champ trophey!

NFC East took it on the chin today...

DAL/WASH move up via the bye week...

It is nice to see that someone else remembers the idiot Vince Young wasn't the only Eagle talking it up before the season.

It is nice to see that someone else remembers the idiot Vince Young wasn't the only Eagle talking it up before the season.

Yea. It's completely normal for teams' QBs and Presidents come out before the season starts and announce they are going to suck.

Funny. I just saw Plax on 60 minutes and they asked him what he thought when he got signed to the Jets and he said, "Championship."

I don't feel like googling every NFL team and all their players' preseason statements, because I have better things to do,but I'm sure I would find a few out there that were overly positive about teams that now suck ass.

Bad as the Eagles ate, they'll still win more games than Seattle.

Not thatn finishing 6-10 instead of 4-12 is much consolation. :cry:

Bad as the Eagles ate, they'll still win more games than Seattle.

Not really sure what the Eagles ate, other than a loser sandwich. Hey, remember when the Eagles got blown out at home by the NY Giants? And remember when Seattle blew out the NY Giants in New York? And you are still talking garbage?

Go drown your sorrows in Yuengling and jump off the closest bridge, retard.

Not really sure what the Eagles ate, other than a loser sandwich. Hey, remember when the Eagles got blown out at home by the NY Giants? And remember when Seattle blew out the NY Giants in New York? And you are still talking garbage?

It's an iPhone. I'd say you should buy one, but you can't even afford a car. And the Eagles will finish with more wins than the Suckhawks. You know it, I know it, and your child molester coach knows it.

Seriously... I mean if you are going to get all cocky, at least be a fan of a team that doesn't suck.

It's an iPhone. I'd say you should buy one, but you can't even afford a car. And the Eagles will finish with more wins than the Suckhawks. You know it, I know it, and your child molester coach knows it.

Hey, why are you posting? Shake off the Never Won The Super Bowl Eagles 1-4 start and do something worthwhile. Shouldn't you be glued to the TV watching the Phillies play Milwaukee. Er....oh....oops.

:banana:

Seriously... I mean if you are going to get all cocky, at least be a fan of a team that doesn't suck.

What? You mean one of the most dominant NFL teams of the 2000's? The Seahawks? Maybe you should do some research before you post.

God, women are focking stupid.

Hey, why are you posting? Shake off the Never Won The Super Bowl Eagles 1-4 start and do something worthwhile. Shouldn't you be glued to the TV watching the Phillies play Milwaukee. Er....oh....oops.

:banana:

You should check the septa schedule, get ready for your hour and a half bus commute to the other side of the city. The Eagles may suck but you're still a fat, ugly loser who can't get laid. Go by a car and drive it off a bridge, slob. :thumbsup:

typos are unacceptable... make sure your stubby focking fingers key in the write letters next time you fock... :lol:

edit... right... fock!!! :overhead:

What? You mean one of the most dominant NFL teams of the 2000's? The Seahawks? Maybe you should do some research before you post.

God, women are focking stupid.

Is that why you jumped aboard that bandwagon? I'd prefer to live and die by my team even when they aren't doing well than pick another team from all the way across the country where I can't even go to a game because they were doing good and stuff at some point.

P.S. Your team sucks. But maybe they'll make it into the playoffs again with a losing record. Now THAT would be impressive. :thumbsup:

You should check the septa schedule, get ready for your hour and a half bus commute to the other side of the city. The Eagles may suck but you're still a fat, ugly loser who can't get laid. Go by a car and drive it off a bridge, slob. :thumbsup:

I drive a Caprice Classic. I'm underweight. I got laid last weekend.

By the way, the Eagles are 1-4. Remember that fact. It will be the first thing you will be right about all day.

Is that why you jumped aboard that bandwagon? I'd prefer to live and die by my team even when they aren't doing well than pick another team from all the way across the country where I can't even go to a game because they were doing good and stuff at some point.

P.S. Your team sucks. But maybe they'll make it into the playoffs again with a losing record. Now THAT would be impressive. :thumbsup:

I've been a Seattle fan since 1976, for personal reasons I won't discuss on this bored. I'd hardly call that a bandwagon fan.

Um, we won a playoff game last year. One of the most talked about playoff games in years. How many playoff games did the Eagles win last year? That would be none.

I drive a Caprice Classic. I'm underweight. I got laid last weekend.

By the way, the Eagles are 1-4. Remember that fact. It will be the first thing you will be right about all day.

You take 2 buses to work an hour and a half from your office in the same city you live in. You are diabetic. You went multiple years with no poonanny. And you root for the Suckhawks.

Sure sounds like a fat, ugly, poor loser to me. Meep meep! Faildozer!!! :lol:

You take 2 buses to work an hour and a half from your office in the same city you live in. You are diabetic. You went multiple years with no poonanny. And you root for the Suckhawks.

Sure sounds like a fat, ugly, poor loser to me. Meep meep! Faildozer!!! :lol:

I'd say that a fat, ugly, poor loser is Andy Reid. Understand this, the Eagles will never, never, never win a Superbowl. Never.