Sign in to follow this  
P.I.

Gronkowski Appreciation Thread

I love having this kid on my team...a lot of fun to watch!

Let's hope he brings us Championship Glory!!!

I love having this kid on my team...a lot of fun to watch!

Let's hope he brings us Championship Glory!!!

GRONK! Its fair to say that i love him. Keeper, 1st round pick i believe he is!

Survived the highest scoring team in our league in the playoffs. Thank you Gronk.

:headbanger:

:pointstosky:

Nick Foles ... was a pretty special QB for Arizona. First time I saw him play .... it was like WHOA ... that guy has an NFL style, check down, quick, accurate release .... like nothing else seen in Arizona .... and Gronk .... he was a monster. Such a monster that even though he was hurt and sat out most of his senior year, he was still a first round pick.

I love to see Arizona Wildcats do well, and I think Foles will be a first round pick in the next NFL draft.

Bruschi ..... you know he just had that motor ... that wouldn't quit. It was clear he would do well in the NFL .... but Gronk ... he's a freak of nature. He's going to totally redfine the TE role.

Foles? Mark it down. That kid has natural skills. Maybe the best QB out of the state of Arizona .... ever. Not hard to beat Jake Plummer .... but still. I got a lot of confidence in Nick Foles. He's gonna learn a pro style offense real quick.

Also a freak of nature .... has nothing to do with Gronk or Arizona ... but just a FREAK!

Jason Pierre-Paul

Supposedly ... he's got the longest arms in the NFL. Such a clutch block. I'll be beating off to that for years.

:pointstosky:

1323691928[/url]' post='4654676']

Nick Foles ... was a pretty special QB for Arizona. First time I saw him play .... it was like WHOA ... that guy has an NFL style, check down, quick, accurate release .... like nothing else seen in Arizona .... and Gronk .... he was a monster. Such a monster that even though he was hurt and sat out most of his senior year, he was still a first round pick.

I love to see Arizona Wildcats do well, and I think Foles will be a first round pick in the next NFL draft.

Bruschi ..... you know he just had that motor ... that wouldn't quit. It was clear he would do well in the NFL .... but Gronk ... he's a freak of nature. He's going to totally redfine the TE role.

Foles? Mark it down. That kid has natural skills. Maybe the best QB out of the state of Arizona .... ever. Not hard to beat Jake Plummer .... but still. I got a lot of confidence in Nick Foles. He's gonna learn a pro style offense real quick.

WRITE IT DOWN!

I think he is still sitting on 0 recs, 0 yds, and 0 TDs for the season. Might want to wait a few games into the season to start this.

Now last season is another story. Had him in all my leagues and no earlier than round 10 in the drafts :doublethumbsup:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Gronkowski was a 2nd round pick. Not a 1st rounder.

As for your new found man-crush on Foles, the kid looked good. This was also with the 1st team Eagles offense going up against the Patriots 2nd team defense in week 2 of the preseason so I'll reserve judgement. But he did look comfortable in the pocket & made some great throws with pressure bearing down on him.

1345520971[/url]' post='4803608']

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Gronkowski was a 2nd round pick. Not a 1st rounder.

As for your new found man-crush on Foles, the kid looked good. This was also with the 1st team Eagles offense going up against the Patriots 2nd team defense in week 2 of the preseason so I'll reserve judgement. But he did look comfortable in the pocket & made some great throws with pressure bearing down on him.

New found? I've been talking about Foles for years.