Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

new owner

Has to be a decent guy , active , and been around the bored a while -- thoughts?

Take a look at the main board. The guys actually participating in conversation right now have to be pretty interested in FF to be making comments middle of March. Would Mikey let a league open application stay on the front page for a few days?

i think the league application has to include Gepetto's note about how many of the FFT old dogs couldn't hack it in this league... :banana:

got a port on the main board and a post on geek bored help out a little fella's :)

I can go recruit at the Sanxtuary but would rather have pure FFT let me know -- I am thinking of asking Rusty or Meph ( for hilarity )

we all need to chime in on the new owner this is a owners league not a dictatorship I value your thoughts -- so we WANT / NEED good guy but active owners that ###### thin skin stuff wont last long long here LOL. so we we will get a few and the consensus will get the offer

Find a main bored guy. Definitely no Sanctuary people. They didn't invite me, I don't invite them.

Find a main bored guy. Definitely no Sanctuary people. They didn't invite me, I don't invite them.

I'm in the sanctuary but rarely post there I thin Megla is as well

heard back from Mephisto sounds like he might want in will know in a day or so. Yes Meph is a Sanctuary guy but so are others in this league at least at 1 time (megla:( ) he is also a FFT silverback. I have known him 10 years and he's not a bad guy like is rept might suggest.

I think either Mephisto or Shovel would be a good addition.

Also did you receive my payment?

I'm your Huckleberry

B)

seriously, i just looked at the collective "member since" dates for our group... we're some old focks... hard to believe i've been playing FF for so long, let alone a member of this forearm for that long too...

... oh yeah, almost as hard to believe i've been whooping you all's azzes for that long; but then looking at you sorry bunch, it's really not that hard to believe... :overhead:

seriously, i just looked at the collective "member since" dates for our group... we're some old focks... hard to believe i've been playing FF for so long, let alone a member of this forearm for that long too...

... oh yeah, almost as hard to believe i've been whooping you all's azzes for that long; but then looking at you sorry bunch, it's really not that hard to believe... :overhead:

not long im the longest tenured owner, but funny thing is, i was playn FF for 4yrs before i joined FFToday. not sure how i ever won leagues before i frequented FF message boreds. i missed the boat for a while i guess...

right now its shovel and EG havent gotten a definte from Meph. both shovel and EG are solid thoguh -- will leave message up till EOD tommorow. then we decide.

unless Meph Surfaces by tommorow EG gets my vouch as he is a fellow surfer :)

unless Meph Surfaces by tommorow EG gets my vouch as he is a fellow surfer :)

:pointstosky:

Isn't Meph the guy that takes 12 hours to pick waiting on multiple trade offers every pick?

not long im the longest tenured owner, but funny thing is, i was playn FF for 4yrs before i joined FFToday. not sure how i ever won leagues before i frequented FF message boreds. i missed the boat for a while i guess...

You, Gepetto and myself all joined within 4 days of one another

You, Gepetto and myself all joined within 4 days of one another

trippy, man! u jus blew my mind right there. it's like we were all speaking subconsciously through telepathy or something. destiny brought us together maybe? :lol:

I say EG gets the nod with WW or Shovel on deck if Hellothere doesn't respond to me.

I'd say Eagles Green. We need more south jersey blood in here.

North jersey !

Seriously tho eagles green probably responded much sooner than I did, if u want to give the opening to him regardless of any vote and if u need another id gladly join

North jersey !

Seriously tho eagles green probably responded much sooner than I did, if u want to give the opening to him regardless of any vote and if u need another id gladly join

i vote WW.

good poster, prolly good competition too.

cant stand eaglez fans, although Jets fan may be jus as bad. :cheers:

North jersey !

theres a decent chance we need 2 so please stay tuned you would be a great addition.

I say we kick out Famousb - he's rigged this league and needs to be booted to give the rest of us a chance. Who the fock can win a title 3 out of 5 years with such geniuses? :wall:

Bring on Eagles, WW, and Shovel :cheers:

I say we kick out Famousb - he's rigged this league and needs to be booted to give the rest of us a chance. Who the fock can win a title 3 out of 5 years with such geniuses? :wall:

Bring on Eagles, WW, and Shovel :cheers:

:huh: :mad: :Mr-T:

The White man is in if you need me.

Ah, just another sucker that thinks he can hang, will feel the wrath, tuck his tail b/tween his legs once the season is over, and :cry: :cry: :cry: .

WELCOME WHITE WONDER :cheers:

Ah, just another sucker that thinks he can hang, will feel the wrath, tuck his tail b/tween his legs once the season is over, and :cry: :cry: :cry: .

WELCOME WHITE WONDER :cheers:

I agree, lets get White Wonder in here. He clearly wants to join the league more than Eagles_Green.

I agree, lets get White Wonder in here. He clearly wants to join the league more than Eagles_Green.

yep, as i mentioned in an earlier post, WW is the guy.

Welcome. You are a great addition to the league. :pointstosky:

Wow, two Jets fans in the league.

Eagles was on this board yesterday and didn't make a peep. I think he's had fair opportunity to join, yet hasn't. White Wonder will be a fine addition IMO. :cheers:

:wub:

welcome White Wonder. i am an equal opportunity donation accepter... :music_guitarred:

welcome White Wonder. i am an equal opportunity donation accepter... :music_guitarred:

Good to know.

I'm ready to deposit my donation in your mouth, open wide. :banana:

Good to know.

I'm ready to deposit my donation in your mouth, open wide. :banana:

:nono: i'm a FF Master, not joc's wife... :overhead: