Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

My Shed Is Filled Wth Hundreds Of Black Widow Spiders

I emptied my shed and its contents.

so you sent thousands of these spiders scurrying around from your shed, of which they'll look for another shelter nearby...most likely your house? :shocking:

I would have called John Goodman. And wouldn't open the cereal box...or put on shoes without first shaking them out.

so you sent thousands of these spiders scurrying around from your shed, of which they'll look for another shelter nearby...most likely your house? :shocking:

I would have called John Goodman. And wouldn't open the cereal box...or put on shoes without first shaking them out.

I have a set of old horseshoes that haven't been used in years. They were tucked away in a corner that had, what I thought was, old cobwebs. I opened the bag up and the little fawkers started pouring out. I freaked out and threw the bag like a girl as soon as I saw them. I threw them three feet from the corner of the house. Which is where my office is located. :doh: I stomped as many as I could and sprayed the rest. My house is set three feet above ground and I'm certain a few made their escape under there. Last night I was looking at pron after a few beers and a fly landed on my leg. It wasn't a pretty scene.

Dude, you live in Louisiana, you shoulda called Billy the Exterminator. You coulda been on tv! :thumbsdown:

He'd probably fawk my wifey and then kill the spiders. I'd need him to kill the spiders first.

I got bit by a brown recluse when I was ten. Horrible experience. He was just being a spider.

I got bit by a brown recluse when I was ten. Horrible experience.

Nothing worse than an agoraphobic Mexican pedophile.

Voltaire..... thanks for reminding me.

It's my favorite Bunny story and one of the best of all time around here.

I got bit by a brown recluse when I was ten. Horrible experience. He was just being a spider.

They told us about what those are capable of during Army basic training at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. Scared the fock out of me, we don't have those in Michigan. Fortunately, the only time I saw one the whole time I was there was in a jar on the day of the presentation.

You need to burn it and everything within 10 feet of it to ash and build a new shed.

A new she sheer she shed?

• Like 1

can you imagine walking into Bunny's shed and seeing Mrs Steve McNair there?

Holy Crap! Its a Black Widow!

😨

You are finally getting it, young grasshopper :thumbsup:

Just keep your ass in NO and pray for Ingram to do well this week.