Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Recommend a movie available on NETFLIX instant.

Evidently this eraserhead is very difficult to get. It has been #1 in my queue for damn near 3 weeks and it keeps saying very long wait or some sh!t.

I will get it though because I talked it over with my son and he agreed. By by cable, hello Netfilx.

I even splurged and got the 19.99 a month deal where I get unlimited streaming and 2 DVDs at at a time. 4 more bucks a month and still nearly 30 bucks cheaper than my cable TV. I mainly did it so I can burn through Dexter quickly. I focking love Dexter, that Showtime series about the blood expert serial killer dude.

When I get these movies in the mail, I watch them that night and have in the mail the next day. They have been outstanding with the turnaround times, so by doing this 2 DVDs deal, I should have a new DVD nearly everyday, or every other day at most. Hell, I get nearly 3 a week now with only the 1 DVD a month.

You know there is a whe world outside and I hear there is even ..... Fresh Air outside.

Even in Indianna. Check it out !

You know there is a whe world outside and I hear there is even ..... Fresh Air outside.

:nono:

Not since he stopped getting the garbage collected.

:nono:

Not since he stopped getting the garbage collected.

:lol:

Stalker

Evidently this eraserhead is very difficult to get. It has been #1 in my queue for damn near 3 weeks and it keeps saying very long wait or some sh!t.

I will get it though because I talked it over with my son and he agreed. By by cable, hello Netfilx.

I even splurged and got the 19.99 a month deal where I get unlimited streaming and 2 DVDs at at a time. 4 more bucks a month and still nearly 30 bucks cheaper than my cable TV. I mainly did it so I can burn through Dexter quickly. I focking love Dexter, that Showtime series about the blood expert serial killer dude.

When I get these movies in the mail, I watch them that night and have in the mail the next day. They have been outstanding with the turnaround times, so by doing this 2 DVDs deal, I should have a new DVD nearly everyday, or every other day at most. Hell, I get nearly 3 a week now with only the 1 DVD a month.

So I finally get Eraserhead today and the focking disc is cracked. I reported it broken and am sending it back. It gave me an option of requesting another copy, which I did.

Is this going to be a problem??? Anyone ever get a DVD from them that was cracked??? I hope I don't get some weird charge, surly I wont, right???

No focking way it is watchable. Hope it doesn't take another month to get this damn movie. It has been in my queue forever.

I get fresh air when I drive to the mailbox each day. :headbanger:

So I finally get Eraserhead today and the focking disc is cracked. I reported it broken and am sending it back. It gave me an option of requesting another copy, which I did.

Is this going to be a problem??? Anyone ever get a DVD from them that was cracked??? I hope I don't get some weird charge, surly I wont, right???

No focking way it is watchable. Hope it doesn't take another month to get this damn movie. It has been in my queue forever.

I've gotten a broken disc from them before. It's no big deal. You just report it broken, send it back, and they send you another one. You won't be charged or anything.

I've gotten a broken disc from them before. It's no big deal. You just report it broken, send it back, and they send you another one. You won't be charged or anything.

Cool, I figured that was the deal. Thanks for easing my mind.

I have show number 1 in my queue that is being released on netflix DVD today. I mailed a dixc back yesterday so they will send me something today since they always get it the next day. Will be interesting to see how long it takes to get it, probably a lot of folks are going to want it.

So I finally get Eraserhead today and the focking disc is cracked.

No focking way it is watchable.

They're trying to warn you.

They're trying to warn you.

:lol: I am beginning to wonder if I will ever see it.

:lol: I am beginning to wonder if I will ever see it.

It sucks...save yourself some time.

Kick Ass

Grizzly Man. Documentary about a wacko environmentalist who gets eaten by a grizzly bear. Seriously...you'll love this movie. It will make you root for the grizzly.

It sucks...save yourself some time.

Totally agreed - I like David Lynch but Eraserhead blows. Blue Velvet is the one to watch, that or Wild at Heart.

If you're looking for focked up movies of that type (very weird) on Netflix Instant check out Sante Sangre. I guarantee you it's unlike anything you've ever seen. Better yet watch anything by Takashe Miike or Jan Svenkmeyer, especially Lunacy or Faust. Oldboy is an excellent and very twisted Korean film on Instant, too.

Kick Ass

Grizzly Man. Documentary about a wacko environmentalist who gets eaten by a grizzly bear. Seriously...you'll love this movie. It will make you root for the grizzly.

I watched Kick Ass about a week ago. That is the one where the dad and his daughter are like superheroes, right???

I LOVE seeing humans get killed by animals. I will check it out.

Totally agreed - I like David Lynch but Eraserhead blows. Blue Velvet is the one to watch, that or Wild at Heart.

If you're looking for focked up movies of that type (very weird) on Netflix Instant check out Sante Sangre. I guarantee you it's unlike anything you've ever seen. Better yet watch anything by Takashe Miike or Jan Svenkmeyer, especially Lunacy or Faust. Oldboy is an excellent and very twisted Korean film on Instant, too.

I keep hearing that but still want to see it since it is on that list of the best horror films in that hum centipede thread.

Mainly because Frank M said Cannibal Holocaust was a stinking pile of poo and I freaking loved that movie. I have watched it 6 times since you guys told me about it. :lol:

Eraserhead is awesome. These guys are all 'tards for saying otherwise. That said, it's not very accessible so make sure you're in the mood for a weird/challenging movie.

Blue Velvet, Mulholland Drive and Lost Highway are all excellent as well. I still have nightmares sort of about Lost Highway. :thumbsup:

I keep hearing that but still want to see it since it is on that list of the best horror films in that hum centipede thread.

Mainly because Frank M said Cannibal Holocaust was a stinking pile of poo and I freaking loved that movie. I have watched it 6 times since you guys told me about it. :lol:

Cannibal Ferox aka Make Them Die Slowly is really good too. :thumbsup:

Eraserhead is awesome. These guys are all 'tards for saying otherwise. That said, it's not very accessible so make sure you're in the mood for a weird/challenging movie.

Blue Velvet, Mulholland Drive and Lost Highway are all excellent as well. I still have nightmares sort of about Lost Highway. :thumbsup:

Evidently I am not meant to see Eraserhead. 1st disk broke, second one only played the first 45 minutes and it stopped working. Tried it over and over. :wall: I am giving up on for a while.

I've been watching the west documentary. It's one of those multipart Ken burns documentaries but I guess he wasn't real involved in the making of this one. I thought the civil war documentary was beyond awesome but I was a little disappointed with some of his other ones. I am finding "the west" pretty fascinating. Learning a lot of stuff. Mormon stuff, indians, cowboys, building the railroad, how we expanded our territory, some good alamo stuff, etc,

We really didn't treat those Indians too well. But that was nothing compared to how we treated the buffaloes.

It's not on instant but I just watched a martial arts / cop movie called The Raid: Redemption, holy fock was that ever violent! ?:o I loved it, highly recommended!

It's not on instant but I just watched a martial arts / cop movie called The Raid: Redemption, holy fock was that ever violent! ?:o I loved it, highly recommended!

SWEET.

You know by know I am going to watch ANYTHING you recommend brother. :cheers:

I watched Entrails of Virgin this weekend. :thumbsup:

I got Man behind the Sun too but can't get the focker to work. :wall:

I've been watching the west documentary. It's one of those multipart Ken burns documentaries but I guess he wasn't real involved in the making of this one. I thought the civil war documentary was beyond awesome but I was a little disappointed with some of his other ones. I am finding "the west" pretty fascinating. Learning a lot of stuff. Mormon stuff, indians, cowboys, building the railroad, how we expanded our territory, some good alamo stuff, etc,

We really didn't treat those Indians too well. But that was nothing compared to how we treated the buffaloes.

Cool, sounds like something I would enjoy. THanks. :cheers:

SWEET.

You know by know I am going to watch ANYTHING you recommend brother. :cheers:

I watched Entrails of Virgin this weekend. :thumbsup:

I got Man behind the Sun too but can't get the focker to work. :wall:

The Raid was focking awesome - best action flick I've seen in a couple years. And in a sort of similar vein I think Ong Bak 2 is on instant - neither of them are rapey horror but they're both really good.

I just finished Itchi the Killer the other night. THat movie was a focking blast.

I cringed when the blond dude did some of that torture. When he poured that boiling oil on that dude, then put his junk in the oil. WOW.

At one point he was tearing off some guys face and some women came in and started tearing on it too, LMAO

Tons of gore and craziness. Great focking movie.

Also watched Fight Club finally. REally liked it too.

I just finished Itchi the Killer the other night. THat movie was a focking blast.

I cringed when the blond dude did some of that torture. When he poured that boiling oil on that dude, then put his junk in the oil. WOW.

At one point he was tearing off some guys face and some women came in and started tearing on it too, LMAO

Tons of gore and craziness. Great focking movie.

Also watched Fight Club finally. REally liked it too.

I liked Ichi too. It's the same director as Audition. Visitor Q is another good f'd movie from the same guy. 13 Assassins is also really good but it's more of a standard action movie.

I liked Ichi too. It's the same director as Audition. Visitor Q is another good f'd movie from the same guy. 13 Assassins is also really good but it's more of a standard action movie.

Cool, I will see if I can find them. :cheers:

Cool, I will see if I can find them. :cheers:

Rent The Raid first - it was awesome.

Rent The Raid first - it was awesome.

10-4 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Should get it this weekend. :)

10-4 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Should get it this weekend. :)

Not rapey but a great action movie. Have you seen any of the great Italian non-cannibal movies? Lots of real gory ones out there.

Not rapey but a great action movie. Have you seen any of the great Italian non-cannibal movies? Lots of real gory ones out there.

I don't think so, you know any off the top of your head???

I don't think so, you know any off the top of your head???

Of the 70s and 80s stuff Dario Argento and Lucio Fulci made some awesome, gory weird horror movies. I'd start with Suspiria, Zombie, the Beyond, Phenomena, Gates of Hell. :thumbsup:

Of the 70s and 80s stuff Dario Argento and Lucio Fulci made some awesome, gory weird horror movies. I'd start with Suspiria, Zombie, the Beyond, Phenomena, Gates of Hell. :thumbsup:

Cool, thanks man. :cheers:

Cool, thanks man. :cheers:

If you like horror at all Suspiria is cheesy but classic and Zombie is one of the best and goriest zombie movies evah - enjoy.

If you like horror at all Suspiria is cheesy but classic and Zombie is one of the best and goriest zombie movies evah - enjoy.

Hell yeah, I love horror and gore, even if it doesn't have rape and torture. :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Just finished this. Focking badass. The violence in this movie was incredible. That hall way scene was a thing of beauty. That little badass bad guy that took on those two dudes at the end was kickass. I have never seen so many head shots from guns in my life. Great focking movie. :cheers:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Just finished this. Focking badass. The violence in this movie was incredible. That hall way scene was a thing of beauty. That little badass bad guy that took on those two dudes at the end was kickass. I have never seen so many head shots from guns in my life. Great focking movie. :cheers:

I really love badarse Asian action / martial arts films. Fist of Legend, Ong Bak 2 and Ip Man were all awesome and may be on instant. Definitely check out Hard Boiled and Ricky Oh: the story of Ricky too. The Raid was boss, I loved it. The only thing that would've made it better was a hawk rape. :)

I really love badarse Asian action / martial arts films. Fist of Legend, Ong Bak 2 and Ip Man were all awesome and may be on instant. Definitely check out Hard Boiled and Ricky Oh: the story of Ricky too. The Raid was boss, I loved it. The only thing that would've made it better was a hawk rape. :)

:doublethumbsup: