Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Recommend a movie available on NETFLIX instant.

Really, really good movie.

BTW, you all have seen Making a Murderer by now, right?

Probably a fair amount of us. I think Parrot started a thread about it.

What's the diff between Netflix and Netflix instant? :huh:

Saying instant means that it is streaming and you can watch it any time. It differentiates from getting a Netflix DVD disc in the mail. Some folks do not have the DVD option.

Saying instant means that it is streaming and you can watch it any time. It differentiates from getting a Netflix DVD disc in the mail. Some folks do not have the DVD option.

I didnt even know they still did the dvd option. Its been streaming as long as I can remember the last 5 or more years.

I didnt even know they still did the dvd option. Its been streaming as long as I can remember the last 5 or more years.

I got the first five seasons of True Blood mailed to me so far. There is a ton of stuff not on streaming they have on DVD.

Ah. Well, 2013 called and they want you back.

I got the first five seasons of True Blood mailed to me so far. There is a ton of stuff not on streaming they have on DVD.

Oh thats cool then If its exclusive content.

What's the diff between Netflix and Netflix instant? :huh:

Netflix instant you just add water and throw it in the microwave. :thumbsup:

Netflix instant you just add water and throw it in the microwave. :thumbsup:

That's the answer I wish I had given instead of actually trying to be helpful. You lead the way yet again. :doh:

That's the answer I wish I had given instead of actually trying to be helpful. You lead the way yet again. :doh:

Yeah, what the fock with being helpful? Are you new here?

Yeah, what the fock with being helpful? Are you new here?

Fock. I gave you another slow pitch, and you knocked it out of the park. :o

Saw this one the other day called The Brass Teapot. Good for a few chuckles and the chick is hot in a dirty kind of way :thumbsup:

I found a good show finally.

Black Mirror.

Anyone see this yet???

It is like a modern day Twilight Zone.

I have only seen the first episode, it was CRAZY as hell.

MDC, bro, if you have not seen this, the 1st episode is a MUST SEE.

Black Mirror.

Anyone see this yet???

Yeah it's good. My favorite is The Entire History of You

Black Mirror.

Anyone see this yet???

Might have to check it out... And for those that don't have Netflix:

http://www.thedaretube.com/tv/black-mirror

Black Mirror.

Anyone see this yet???

I have watched the first four episodes... I am not sure how I feel on the series at the moment if I like it or not... Though having Hayley Atwell in the fourth episode was a plus...

Black Mirror.

Anyone see this yet???

I would love to see this but I don't have Netflix Instant.

Caught this over the weekend,proceed only if you like based on true stories and disturbing stories

I would love to see this but I don't have Netflix Instant.

Check the link two above your post...

I have watched the first four episodes... I am not sure how I feel on the series at the moment if I like it or not... Though having Hayley Atwell in the fourth episode was a plus...

Yeah, 1st episode was epic, the rest are just okay. Have not watched them all yet though.

1st episode is the main one worth a look, and it is on youtube.

Thanks man I will check it out.

Thanks man I will check it out.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Let me know what you think of it bro.

Watched the final three episodes last night... Really enjoyed "White Bear" and "White Christmas", definitely a Twilight Zone feel... The Waldo one was "eh"...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Let me know what you think of it bro.

Started watching the first episode on YouTube and liked it. I'm going to see if I can find the first season @ a nearby FYE this week, I think the wife may like it. Being that it's about secks with pigs and all, that's sort of her thing which is why she married me. :cheers:

• Like 1

So I watched the first episode of Black Mirror and I liked it just fine but I have no idea really what the point was. I guess I was expecting either an ironic O Henry type twist like in Twilight Zone or a whole lot more social commentary. Mostly it was just a totally absurd premise played completely straight.

Don't get me wrong, it was watchable and I'd keep watching, just a bit of a letdown.

So I watched the first episode of Black Mirror and I liked it just fine but I have no idea really what the point was. I guess I was expecting either an ironic O Henry type twist like in Twilight Zone or a whole lot more social commentary. Mostly it was just a totally absurd premise played completely straight.

Don't get me wrong, it was watchable and I'd keep watching, just a bit of a letdown.

That's kind of the show's style, although the first episode is a bit different from the others

That's kind of the show's style, although the first episode is a bit different from the others

I guess so but the logical implausibilities / outright plot holes sort of prevented me from getting into the episode as much as I hoped.

I guess so but the logical implausibilities / outright plot holes sort of prevented me from getting into the episode as much as I hoped.

Well it's supposed to be absurdist. But other episodes do it better. That first one is just kinda like "WTF?" whereas some of the others are a lot more thought provoking.

Watch The Entire History of You

Well it's supposed to be absurdist. But other episodes do it better. That first one is just kinda like "WTF?" whereas some of the others are a lot more thought provoking.

I wouldn't jump around though, I would watch them in order... Especially with all of the references in "White Christmas" to the other episodes...

I liked the idea of showing how the prime minister / British government would realistically deal with this absurd situation. I just found too many plot holes for their reaction to be credible.

I will watch more episodes though.

Finally watched the first episode and based on your comment will give a few more a try.

Always been a Tommy Lee Jones fan and caught one tonight that simply got by me,damn good cast too.

Watched the second episode of Black Mirror, 15 Million Fragments. It was MUCH better than the first, huge step up in quality with a great ending - very unexpected but perfect anyway. :thumbsup:

Watched the second episode of Black Mirror, 15 Million Fragments. It was MUCH better than the first, huge step up in quality with a great ending - very unexpected but perfect anyway. :thumbsup:

Have you watched any of the last five episodes yet?