Sign in to follow this  
jonguess

Draft Buddy Update

When is the next update coming? I draft tomorrow evening. Sorry if I missed this somewhere - I looked around.

Hi Jon. We have it in the post "Draft Buddy 2012" found at the top of this forum and the main forum. Sorry to say but our next update is due out Thursday, just after your draft. Check our news feed for the last few days and you'll know what players are getting bumped up or down and you'll be fine. Had there been something overly serious - and confirmed - since this last weekend of preseason games, we would have pushed a small update for that incident (like we did for Ryan Mathews the prior week), but not much happened to cause significant changes.

I would cross Austin Collie off your rankings.

Hi Jon. We have it in the post "Draft Buddy 2012" found at the top of this forum and the main forum. Sorry to say but our next update is due out Thursday, just after your draft. Check our news feed for the last few days and you'll know what players are getting bumped up or down and you'll be fine. Had there been something overly serious - and confirmed - since this last weekend of preseason games, we would have pushed a small update for that incident (like we did for Ryan Mathews the prior week), but not much happened to cause significant changes.

I would cross Austin Collie off your rankings.

Fair enough. Thanks for the quick reply.