WR1- Nicks

WR2- Harvin

TE- Tamme

K- Gostkowski

DEF- Seahawks

FLEX-D. Martin

Bench:

TE-Witten, RB-S.Greene, WR-Blackmon, RB-R.Jennings, RB-R.Williams, QB-Cutler

Obviously I will insert Witten into starters when he is healthy. Need more WR's but I think I will have some trade bait.

that might be the absolute greatest team I have ever seen

HTH

when does your newsletter come out? will you allow us to walk in your shadow someday?

All hail fantasy football god

Really looking for help, not sarcasm.

Maybe look in the right place?

I just HATE this time of year! I drafted a team! Look at me! Look at me! How great did I do?

Needy? I'm needy? Why do you say that? Seriously, is my team good? Please validate me. Please.

heres a tip, at the top of EVERY POST YOU MAKE it says, rate my team, set my lineup, be my coach, etc posts all belong on "the little help" board.

since you are new here, you get a freebee. But if you ever post something like this on the general board, expect responses like this and more.

I'd feel more confident about society in general and the future of civilization if people like you wouldn't post your needy, "look at me, please massage my grundular area, and tell me how awesome I did" threads. Its postings like this that make people want to join the Nightswatch.

And seriously, if you can't draft a killer team in a 10 team league, you should just end it all.

Maybe look in the right place?

I just HATE this time of year! I drafted a team! Look at me! Look at me! How great did I do?

Needy? I'm needy? Why do you say that? Seriously, is my team good? Please validate me. Please.

:pointstosky:

Wow you guys are really full of hate. I would like to see the team you drafted. Seeing as you have over 3,000 posts on this site I'm sure you are an expert with a lot of free time.

Wow you guys are really full of hate. I would like to see the team you drafted. Seeing as you have over 3,000 posts on this site I'm sure you are an expert with a lot of free time.

we dont post our teams here unless people ask, if we do want people to rate our teams we goto the little help board, which I already mentioned so now here is my ###### team rate it

Brady

Foster

Rice

Calvin

Julio

Graham

Mcfadden flex

Im a god, I traded my 2nd-15th round picks to different guys so I could get 7 1st rounders.

Yes I am needy of some advice. You are needy for a girlfriend.

Wow, thats some good stuff.

Again, end it gimpus.

QB- Stafford Injury Prone

RB1- McCoy Just got paid

RB2- Charles RB with a leg injury

WR1- Nicks Injury Prone

WR2- Harvin Always hurt

TE- Tamme New team with a 8 games QB

K- Gostkowski Just got injured

DEF- Seahawks Doesn't matter

FLEX-D. Martin Rookie

Your team is horrible buddy

I have been posting on this board for about a year. Not nearly as long as most but i have learned a few things. I recently posted my team on this board which i shouldnt have done, or at least i should have made my intentions more clear. I have made errors with posts and flaming guys on here unnecesarily and have caught ###### for it, rightfully so. Imagine if everyone with an account on fftoday posted their team on this board. It would be flooded with useless info drowning out what people really come here to seek, good football discussion. There is a board for people who want help with their teams.

If someone is going to try and direct you to the proper section if the website i suggest you take their advice. If you dont ever want anyone to take you seriously or give a ###### about what you have to say then by all means keep acting like a whiny vaj. Just accept you were mistaken and drop the subject. There is no need to get into a flaming war with an entire forum. It proves nothing.

QB- Stafford Injury Prone

RB1- McCoy Just got paid

RB2- Charles RB with a leg injury

WR1- Nicks Injury Prone

WR2- Harvin Always hurt

TE- Tamme New team with a 8 games QB

K- Gostkowski Just got injured

DEF- Seahawks Doesn't matter

FLEX-D. Martin Rookie

Your team is horrible buddy

lol

And your team is possibly the worst team i have seen in a while. Honestly you need to probably rethink football and quit before you lose all of your allowance. Douche.

Imagine if everyone with an account on fftoday posted their team on this board. It would be flooded with useless info drowning out what people really come here to seek, good football discussion.

Chaaaa-BINGO!!!

:doublethumbsup:

:headbanger:

:pointstosky:

:first:

:cheers:

we dont post our teams here unless people ask, if we do want people to rate our teams we goto the little help board, which I already mentioned so now here is my ###### team rate it

Brady

Foster

Rice

Calvin

Julio

Graham

Mcfadden flex

Im a god, I traded my 2nd-15th round picks to different guys so I could get 7 1st rounders.

I got that EXACT same team without having to trade picks! Freaking amazing!!!

Brady

Foster

Rice

Calvin

Julio

Graham

Mcfadden flex

I've got virtually the same team in my Big Money 1-man league

Haha....THIS thread is why i keep coming here. Haha...just relentless pounding of a new guy. Well done fellas. No ACTUAL help given. :cheers:

Yeah , they are full of themselves.

high and mighty i was once"

" told".............. :shocking: good luck

I've got virtually the same team in my Big Money 1-man league

1-man league. LOL!! Don't know why because I'm an old cynical grump that's heard a lot, but this cracked me up!! I'm going to join one of those today.

To the OP, an honest opinion is FOR A 10 TEAM LEAGUE, you have some real question marks. I would not be "loving" the squad. It has it's potential, but doesn't every team at this time of year. I personally think you are slightly weak at WR. I like Nicks and Harvin but somebody has Megatron and maybe a White. Charles really needs to come through for you. And he could, he's incredibly talented. But that scar on his knee....

EDIT: BTW, Blackmon is a solid draft. Rookie WR's usually struggle, and he will some this year, but he will have some big games as well. Really love him in a Dynasty League. He will be a BEAST in his third year and beyond.

And as far as Cobb goes, I'm a University of Kentucky fan and might be a little biased, but the dude can flat ball. Incredible talent. Fantasy-wise, he's not there yet. He is so dangerous at returning kicks I think those duties will take some of his every down field time. Not someone to depend on unless Jennings goes down and he moves up in the rotation. But the Packers stole him!!

No offense to you DrMT - but I never really understood the value of the "Rate My Team" thread.

Those that post it are usually already in love with their team - so one of 2 things can happen: either they will get defensive when someone knocks their picks, or they will bask in the glory of knowing someone else thinks they are just as brilliant as they think they are.

After all the fuss, there really isn't anything you can do about your team. With the season not even started, it isn't like you are going to run out and wheel and deal, completely changing up your team based on something some poster tells you here - so what's the point? :unsure:

Yes I am needy of some advice. You are needy for a girlfriend.

I've been married for 10 years. G-damn right I'm needy for a girlfriend.

10 team PPR

Starters for wk 1:

QB- Stafford

RB1- McCoy

RB2- Charles

WR1- Nicks

WR2- Harvin

TE- Tamme

K- Gostkowski

DEF- Seahawks

FLEX-D. Martin

Bench:

TE-Witten, RB-S.Greene, WR-Blackmon, RB-R.Jennings, RB-R.Williams, QB-Cutler

Obviously I will insert Witten into starters when he is healthy. Need more WR's but I think I will have some trade bait.

Needs more Marc Bulger.

In response to the OP - If you have to ask how good your team is... it doesn't matter, you're going to lose. The only leagues you're ever going to win are the ones you had to talk your grandma and little sister into joining in order to fill the league. So stop worrying about the money you just threw away (your Grandma will put it to good use), enjoy this years season for the fun of it, and remember that everyone who posts on boards like this are bitter, cynical, ass holes because that's the way we like it.